NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO irritating today! The struggle I have holding everything back.. She disturbed Dan from his game to get the cats out of the bathroom while she sat there in bed and watched him.. Go get them yourself! She is such a lazy witch I can’t cope.
She’s now singing even though Dan told her not to because it’s time to settle down soon as he’s at work again tomorrow obviously. She’s so ignorant!

Reactions: 4
I just checked she isn’t but she duetted that James dude 😂😂😂
I’d be traumatized if she did.. after seeing her twerk attempt (what only included her lifting up and down her left hip despite her full ass being in the way of the camera) i don’t think i want to see her dance again 🤣
Oh god, that’s another one she’s weirdly obsessed with. She was on about him meeting them in London earlier, is there anyone she hasn’t invited?!😂😂
Hahaha, oh man, I must have missed that😭 I’m absolutely devastated😭😭😂😂

Probably why she lives off takeaways means she doesn’t have to wash up she’s only got to struggle getting up to out rubbish in the bin
The other day I was watching her live and she went to get something out of the drawer next to her bed and she picked up a bag of empty takeaway containers to get to the drawer and then put them back down the side of the bed when she was finished🤮🤮😳

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Oh god, that’s another one she’s weirdly obsessed with. She was on about him meeting them in London earlier, is there anyone she hasn’t invited?!😂😂
Hahaha, oh man, I must have missed that😭 I’m absolutely devastated😭😭😂😂

The other day I was watching her live and she went to get something out of the drawer next to her bed and she picked up a bag of empty takeaway containers to get to the drawer and then put them back down the side of the bed when she was finished🤮🤮😳
She is lazy and disgusting. Can’t handle it 😂 some say “Bet you won’t say that to her face” but I bet I will 😂😂🙄 What is she gonna do?? she can’t do anything without getting breathless if she wants to brawl I’ve automatically won 😂😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This James must be angling to take the piss out of her somehow right? People are saying they ship it, whereas I ship Karina with a muzzle & a lifelong phone ban.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣 feel like putting a blindfold on her and abandoning her in a field in the middle of nowhere
You know those feline intelligence tests where you chuck a tea towel on a cats head? Would be interested to see how long it would take Ursula to escape.

Sidenote: she's missing just one nail from her set. Don't even want to think about where she lost it. 🤢

• Haha
You know those feline intelligence tests where you chuck a tea towel on a cats head? Would be interested to see how long it would take Ursula to escape.

Sidenote: she's missing just one nail from her set. Don't even want to think about where she lost it. 🤢
Probably when she’s been on the toilet ffs 😂😂😂 Some dumb dumb sent her a disco ball.

She is lazy and disgusting. Can’t handle it 😂 some say “Bet you won’t say that to her face” but I bet I will 😂😂🙄 What is she gonna do?? she can’t do anything without getting breathless if she wants to brawl I’ve automatically won 😂😏
Just brisk walk if she comes for ya she under no circumstances will be able to keep up with u

• Haha
I genuinely know duck all about these gifts. Is a disco ball worth a lot?
No clue how much she gets but even when the gift is big TikTok takes so much percentage out of it.

Just brisk walk if she comes for ya she under no circumstances will be able to keep up with u
😂😅 she’ll be huffing and puffing trying to keep up, unless she sees a cafe or something and sneaks in for food because all she does is eat

Maybe I'm exceptionally cantankerous but when I have work the next day and my boyfriend talks in my direction past 10 pm, he gets (politely, I'm not that bad) told to be quieter (please).

Dan must have the patience of a bleeping Saint, because if she was making that level of noise next to me with a work day ahead, I'd have to insist she fucked off to the top a very high hill with a knapsack of spicy noodles and never returned.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm exceptionally cantankerous but when I have work the next day and my boyfriend talks in my direction past 10 pm, he gets (politely, I'm not that bad) told to be quieter (please).

Dan must have the patience of a bleeping Saint, because if she was making that level of noise next to me with a work day ahead, I'd have to insist she fucked off to the top a very high hill with a knapsack of spicy noodles and never returned.
I’m on his live, you know ACTUALLY having a conversation, told him she kept ignoring me and he understood. He was talking about getting this air thing for the room and according to Karina “that isn’t allowed”
He’s also talking about going to bed soon.. She’s speaking so loud on live with James I hear her CLEAR as day.. Can hardly hear him on hers, loud ass witch like shut up 😂😂😂😂 boasting on about us being jealous. Of what?? She’ll be jealous knowing me and Dan get on well.

Reactions: 3
I'm on his live too, he seems so chill but also slightly fed up. Poor chap looks knackered, don't know why he puts up with her.

I can’t stand watching any more of her today, but my partners just said he was watching that James’ live (I don’t know if he was on with Karina or my partner just came across him on the fyp) and someone complimented him and he was extremely rude back. So I’m not surprised he likes Karina, he clearly thinks it’s okay to be rude to people who are asking questions or simply commenting and interacting. All these creators on tiktok seem to be very entitled and stuck up. They all think they’re something special and act like the world owes them something. It’s getting so so annoying.
Sorry, I know this isn’t technically directly about Karina.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand watching any more of her today, but my partners just said he was watching that James’ live (I don’t know if he was on with Karina or my partner just came across him on the fyp) and they complimented him and he was extremely rude back. So I’m not surprised he likes Karina, he clearly thinks it’s okay to be rude to people who are asking questions or simply commenting and interacting. All these creators on tiktok seem to be very entitled and stuck up. They all think they’re something special and act like the world owes them something. It’s getting so so annoying.
Sorry, I know this isn’t technically directly about Karina.
No, you're right. You've hit the nail on the head. They're all so happy to put themselves out there, but won't take criticism and they all think they're the first person to put videos on the internet. And the fans don't help! They all have such inflate senses of self- if they didn't, there wouldn't be threads about them.

Karina especially seems to think the majority of her followers are laughing with her, but they're not. They're laughing at her. She's a spectacle to them; someone with no self-awareness, acting silly online. The more gifts she gets the broader & louder she gets. The majority of her followers probably view her as the local jester.

No, you're right. You've hit the nail on the head. They're all so happy to put themselves out there, but won't take criticism and they all think they're the first person to put videos on the internet. And the fans don't help! They all have such inflate senses of self- if they didn't, there wouldn't be threads about them.

Karina especially seems to think the majority of her followers are laughing with her, but they're not. They're laughing at her. She's a spectacle to them; someone with no self-awareness, acting silly online. The more gifts she gets the broader & louder she gets. The majority of her followers probably view her as the local jester.
Yeah, none of them can take any sort of criticism, they don’t seem to realise that not everyone is going to like you when you put yourself and entire life online. Especially when you’re a massive liar like Karina.
But this person wasn’t even rude to James, they just said he looks better without his beard and he said “you’d look better with your mouth shut” like just say thank you and move on. It wasn’t offensive or rude so what was the need to be so rude back? These people are arseholes. I bet Karina thought that was hilarious and threw her head back doing that dumb ass fake laugh🙄🙄
Oh yeah definitely, the majority of people who follow her are definitely laughing at her and just waiting for her to duck up again, in my opinion that isn’t too far away. She’s getting desperate for attention, you can see it when she duels people, she will say anything to not be forgotten.

😂😂😂 You’re all missing out if you haven’t seen the recent video where she’s playing the depressed card, and that she won’t go live again but was live 30 minutes after.

Reason for the break: people making fun of her disabilities and she’s ashamed of herself.

Don’t put yourself out there then? don’t compulsively lie? You brought this on yourself. Maybe the break should have been damn permanent not half an hour. (she’s still live now)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.