NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she live?? where was this said

“Sorry guys my fingers were in the way” 😂😂😂 her fingers are fat enough to do that, she’ll probably use that excuse as to why she always reset the battle matches too

Right yea she’s posting on the other account now but keeping comments off 😂😂😂😂 what a little chicken
I don’t know if she was live, I haven’t seen. Been on the train, checking here for information😂😂😂

Hahahah literally!! It always “glitched” when she was losing conveniently😂

Jesus Christ, if that doesn’t scream “I’m in the wrong and I can’t deal with the consequences of my own actions” I don’t know what does😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if she was live, I haven’t seen. Been on the train, checking here for information😂😂😂

Hahahah literally!! It always “glitched” when she was losing conveniently😂

Jesus Christ, if that doesn’t scream “I’m in the wrong and I can’t deal with the consequences of my own actions” I don’t know what does😂😂😂
Not fun with the comments off. She’s only got that idea cause that’s what Sazzy did 😂😂😂 thinking it’ll silence people but it wont.

Not fun with the comments off. She’s only got that idea cause that’s what Sazzy did 😂😂😂 thinking it’ll silence people but it wont.
She’s a head, honestly🤦🏻‍♀️
Turning the comments off will just encourage people to post her videos on other accounts and let people comment about her there instead😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The long pauses when she speaks on her videos drives me Insane, you can see her thinking about what to say next! I honestly cannot stand her!

Had a pot noodle last night didn’t he

She’s now saying Shannon has leaked her number out and to report Shannon’s account
She has now deleted that post I reported it I think it was awful saying go n report shannons account who she think she is

Reactions: 1
Nathan this week it will be someone else next week, what she needs people not to make her life any more easy sitting eating food she has not cooked herself.She can't spend her life doing nothing for herself, has she ever worked I doubt it but how long is she willing to go because before long she will be bed bound. Tictok is probably the worst place for her because people enabled her never to need to change

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over the way she actually inhales her food,like zero chewing 😂 and how she eats it despite literal steam coming off it,just wait! Proper gross

The long pauses when she speaks on her videos drives me Insane, you can see her thinking about what to say next! I honestly cannot stand her!
She’s eye bleeping herself in the camera and the striking of the hair constantly with them manky worm riddled nails 🤢

• Haha
Don’t think we got a dinner with the witch today
Think she’s hiding. She’s usually live by now, begging for gifts from people who have just got home from work🙄 she clearly can’t show her face. Dans making it worse by defending her constantly and talking tit about Shannon and Nathan on his live. I don’t see how people can be saying “stop being mean to her” “stop bullying” all this tit. She’s a bleeping vile person. She needs to duck off.

Correction: she is indeed live now on her backup account😂😂

Reactions: 2
Think she’s hiding. She’s usually live by now, begging for gifts from people who have just got home from work🙄 she clearly can’t show her face. Dans making it worse by defending her constantly and talking tit about Shannon and Nathan on his live. I don’t see how people can be saying “stop being mean to her” “stop bullying” all this tit. She’s a bleeping vile person. She needs to duck off.

Correction: she is indeed live now on her backup account😂😂
I was in someone called her a rotten plum 😂😂🤣 she’s gone off now as Dan apparently needed her so she’s gone to ‘spend time with him’ she has no clue what spending time means she’ll be back in a few.

Damn, I go into the office for one day and miss the great Downfall of Nona. So much to catch up on! 1) she did something stupid. 2) she did something even more stupid. 3) wow do wonders ever cease? she did something stupid.

Karina, if you're reading this, congratulations on turning everyone who fell for your non(a)sense against you! You should probably do Dan one last favour & help him look for your receipt, or the lead to (as we previously mentioned) tie you to a lamppost. Or perhaps back to the depths to sabotage little mermaids! Good luck & godspeed ya wee little gobshite.

Reactions: 7
Damn, I go into the office for one day and miss the great Downfall of Nona. So much to catch up on! 1) she did something stupid. 2) she did something even more stupid. 3) wow do wonders ever cease? she did something stupid.

Karina, if you're reading this, congratulations on turning everyone who fell for your non(a)sense against you! You should probably do Dan one last favour & help him look for your receipt, or the lead to (as we previously mentioned) tie you to a lamppost. Or perhaps back to the depths to sabotage little mermaids! Good luck & godspeed ya wee little gobshite.
We should all leave Nona some ‘heartfelt’ little messages what she can read while scoffing her toblerone. She does read this thread 😆

We should all leave Nona some ‘heartfelt’ little messages what she can read while scoffing her toblerone. She does read this thread 😆
Karina/Nona/Louise whoever you are today! Start being an adult and owning up to your tit. You tell constant lies and make countless excuses that to be frank are bleeping ridiculous. Grow up start taking care of yourself. Your slowly killing yourself by eating rubbish everyday and literally barely moving from your pit. Soon you will have all kinds of self inflicted health problems and you will rely on our NHS to keep you alive while you continue to be a pig. Your selfish, arrogant, manipulative and a nasty person. Your followers aren't because your popular and famous on tik tok it's because people can't help but watch the car crash that is your life. They are laughing at you not with you. Seriously wake up!

I was in someone called her a rotten plum 😂😂🤣 she’s gone off now as Dan apparently needed her so she’s gone to ‘spend time with him’ she has no clue what spending time means she’ll be back in a few.
I swear when she was on live he was in the garage doing tit with his car? Yet another lie, just didn’t like what people were commenting🤣🤣🤣 she’ll definitely be back on tonight😂😂

She’s back on😂😂😂 her backup account, murdering more songs that she doesn’t know the words to🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.