NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget about her constant switching of reason for why she doesn’t work. It was because she has no confidence one week and now she’s changed it to apparently having a speech impediment all of a sudden.
I have pretty much zero confidence but been in the same job nearly 12 years, she's just lazy

I have pretty much zero confidence but been in the same job nearly 12 years, she's just lazy
She was on live earlier with her no confidence and was fine enough to change the lyrics of “Somebody to love” to slate her father, apparently owes her 35 grand and doesn’t have any contact, but according to her dad’s facebook that’s not entirely true!

Reactions: 1
How do you make a spag bol then jump into bed
She spends her life in bed, it’s not healthy for her as well as all the fat she eats. She really ought to rethink her life choices before she really is bed bound because she’s to big

Reactions: 2
You hear that people? If you live alone, know how to cook, have a tiktok account or a nintendo switch, you can’t be disabled 🙄.
Some of you lot let your hatred of these people get in the way of actual logic and sense… like ffs of course you can be disabled and do all of those things.
Of course you can still be disabled but is Dyselxia really a disability where you truly cant work? Doing those things I stated means you are able to work, she can sit her fat ass down at an office all day or something that required minimal effort, she can read her comments fine aswell, go to the nail shop, go to the hair dressers, theres genuinely NO excuse and i'm sick of people trying to justify her slobby behaviour to not work, she's a sponge to benefits.

Reactions: 8
Of course you can still be disabled but is Dyselxia really a disability where you truly cant work? Doing those things I stated means you are able to work, she can sit her fat ass down at an office all day or something that required minimal effort, she can read her comments fine aswell, go to the nail shop, go to the hair dressers, theres genuinely NO excuse and i'm sick of people trying to justify her slobby behaviour to not work, she's a sponge to benefits.
Obviously not 💀 she clearly has more going on than just dyslexia that she hasn’t disclosed

If you had a business, would you employ nona to come and work for your company as she currently is?
My question is why are you here if you’re just going to justify her actions? 😂 I had a chat with Tom earlier and he openly said she has no disability. Whether she is in a state or not she isn’t fooling anybody, avoiding questions and blocking those who try ask about it just shows how guilty she is. She’s just absolutely bone idle, can’t be bothered to do anything for herself! If she actually tried to find a job to “fit her needs” she wouldn’t need to be saying tit like “Oh we need that, I’ll add it to the wishlist” because she’d be able to buy for herself. I’d say she has benefits but she blows a hole in her pocket as soon as she gets them.

Reactions: 3
My question is why are you here if you’re just going to justify her actions? 😂 I had a chat with Tom earlier and he openly said she has no disability. Whether she is in a state or not she isn’t fooling anybody, avoiding questions and blocking those who try ask about it just shows how guilty she is. She’s just absolutely bone idle, can’t be bothered to do anything for herself! If she actually tried to find a job to “fit her needs” she wouldn’t need to be saying tit like “Oh we need that, I’ll add it to the wishlist” because she’d be able to buy for herself. I’d say she has benefits but she blows a hole in her pocket as soon as she gets them.
When did I justify her actions? You’ve been on this site for less than 2 weeks, do you not realise that this is a gossip site, not a hate site, discussion is welcomed and we’re allowed to disagree with eachothers opinions.
Oh what you had a chat with Tom? The guy who sits on live punching himself and talking about how he’s getting a raging boner every time a girl comes in and says ‘hi’ to him? Yeah I’d defo take every word he says as gospel… 🤣
I personally think there is a lot to criticise nona for, she is a compulsive liar for one and has a record of animal cruelty. She’s trash! However I just think the obsession people seem to have with trying to ‘prove’ that certain tiktokers are lying about their disabilities is really cringe tbh and often leads to people saying things like ‘oh yeah I don’t think that person is disabled because they cook for themselves’. Frankly it’s a stupid thing to say and it’s damaging to the wider disabled community.

Reactions: 6
When did I justify her actions? You’ve been on this site for less than 2 weeks, do you not realise that this is a gossip site, not a hate site, discussion is welcomed and we’re allowed to disagree with eachothers opinions.
Oh what you had a chat with Tom? The guy who sits on live punching himself and talking about how he’s getting a raging boner every time a girl comes in and says ‘hi’ to him? Yeah I’d defo take every word he says as gospel… 🤣
I personally think there is a lot to criticise nona for, she is a compulsive liar for one and has a record of animal cruelty. She’s trash! However I just think the obsession people seem to have with trying to ‘prove’ that certain tiktokers are lying about their disabilities is really cringe tbh and often leads to people saying things like ‘oh yeah I don’t think that person is disabled because they cook for themselves’. Frankly it’s a stupid thing to say and it’s damaging to the wider disabled community.
Who cares how long I’ve been here? I recently got told about it and I have lots of history as I have seen her content on a quite a few accounts. When I was talking to Tom I told him to be honest with me, and I was serious about it. If she has nothing to hide about this ‘disability’ then she’d have no reason to block numerous accounts just for genuinely asking! First she said it was because of no confidence then she mentioned a speech impediment but oh tit! It’s not that anymore. I’m all about the disabled community, my mother is part of it. But what I don’t accept is clear liars who are using it to get money. Numerous people are catching on and she doesn’t like it.

Who cares how long I’ve been here? I recently got told about it and I have lots of history as I have seen her content on a quite a few accounts. When I was talking to Tom I told him to be honest with me, and I was serious about it. If she has nothing to hide about this ‘disability’ then she’d have no reason to block numerous accounts just for genuinely asking! First she said it was because of no confidence then she mentioned a speech impediment but oh tit! It’s not that anymore. I’m all about the disabled community, my mother is part of it. But what I don’t accept is clear liars who are using it to get money. Numerous people are catching on and she doesn’t like it.
Because you seemed to be questioning as to why I was here.
Oh right and I suppose he pinky promised you and said mums as well?
If you’re all about the disabled community you should know how difficult it is to actually fake a disability and get money off the state for it.
I’ve been to a PIP assessment before and trust me, it is not easy to lie. In fact, now more than ever with all the tory cuts to social care, it’s far more common for disabled people who genuinely need benefits to have them taken from them than for someone to get away with lying about a disability in order to obtain benefits, and then to keep that lie going for years and years.
You have to think about what you’re saying here, do you genuinely think that someone as thick as nona could get away with lying to multiple medical professionals with years of experience and DWP assessors who are literally trained to spot liars?

If you’re all about the disabled community you should know how difficult it is to actually fake a disability and get money off the state for it.
I’ve been to a PIP assessment before and trust me, it is not easy to lie. In fact, now more than ever with all the tory cuts to social care, it’s far more common for disabled people who genuinely need benefits to have them taken from them than for someone to get away with lying about a disability in order to obtain benefits, and then to keep that lie going for years and years.
You have to think about what you’re saying here, do you genuinely think that someone as thick as nona could get away with lying to multiple medical professionals with years of experience and DWP assessors who are literally trained to spot liars?
She’s been reported to DWP don’t worry 🤣🤣🤣 a very nice lady is keeping updates about it. Hopefully they do a welfare check also. And to educate, you can fake and get paid for even when it is difficult. Take the series ‘The Act’ for example, Gypsy’s mother makes out she has all of these illnesses/disabilities and got paid for every single of them. Those who REALLY want the money will sit there and sign those papers. Google has enough to make anyone clever enough, same goes with those who fake mental illness. Think about it, how other people put their experiences with certain disabilities online, how can you say she hasn’t script read one of those to make it as her own. She really does try and be slick but her innocence isn’t working.

If you had a business, would you employ nona to come and work for your company as she currently is?
If she was able to get the job done, why wouldnt I? She seems perfectly capeable and shes raking income in JUST by minipulating people on tiktok, who wouldn't hire her.

She’s been reported to DWP don’t worry 🤣🤣🤣 a very nice lady is keeping updates about it. Hopefully they do a welfare check also. And to educate, you can fake and get paid for even when it is difficult. Take the series ‘The Act’ for example, Gypsy’s mother makes out she has all of these illnesses/disabilities and got paid for every single of them. Those who REALLY want the money will sit there and sign those papers. Google has enough to make anyone clever enough, same goes with those who fake mental illness. Think about it, how other people put their experiences with certain disabilities online, how can you say she hasn’t script read one of those to make it as her own. She really does try and be slick but her innocence isn’t working.
How can you compare 90s america to present day UK? First of all the health systems are completely different, the US has a privatised public heath system, the UK is public, you can’t just pay off doctors to get what you want.
Secondly, it’s 2021 literally everything is digitalised 😭. What are you on about ‘signing papers’ do you think you can turn up to your benefits appointment with some moody fake ‘doctors note’ and say ok give me my money now?

I don't know much about her disabilities, I must have missed those comments. I do feel she's a product of a dysfunctional upbringing, perhaps with added trauma. I would hope she has a social worker but with the pandemic a lot of people have been left floundering. Shes super annoying but really the only person/people shes hurting is herself, although the baby loss is probably quite triggering for some.

How can you compare 90s america to present day UK? First of all the health systems are completely different, the US has a privatised public heath system, the UK is public, you can’t just pay off doctors to get what you want.
Secondly, it’s 2021 literally everything is digitalised 😭. What are you on about ‘signing papers’ do you think you can turn up to your benefits appointment with some moody fake ‘doctors note’ and say ok give me my money now?
Hardly comparing is it? You said you can’t get paid for faking a disability when that is what the series is about old or not. You can really say what you like about it, but hardly anyone believes she has any kind of disability apart from you. She’s just a triggering person who will do anything to make herself look vulnerable and that’s a fact. Sure she could have a medical problem what she can easily exaggerate but it doesn’t potentially leave her disabled. Disability fraud is in fact one of the most hardest to detect as half of them who claim it can do some physical things like walking etc but those in a wheelchair have hard times to qualify. To me if she blocks every single person who mentions it then that just proves her guilt 😂 pretty simple, how would she react if a doctor questioned her? hmm.

Hardly comparing is it? You said you can’t get paid for faking a disability when that is what the series is about old or not. You can really say what you like about it, but hardly anyone believes she has any kind of disability apart from you. She’s just a triggering person who will do anything to make herself look vulnerable and that’s a fact. Sure she could have a medical problem what she can easily exaggerate but it doesn’t potentially leave her disabled. Disability fraud is in fact one of the most hardest to detect as half of them who claim it can do some physical things like walking etc but those in a wheelchair have hard times to qualify. To me if she blocks every single person who mentions it then that just proves her guilt 😂 pretty simple, how would she react if a doctor questioned her? hmm.
You literally are using Gypsy Rose as your example here? A case from the US in the 1990s? Which as I’ve pointed out has very little relevance here considering how times have changed since the 90s in terms of records being digitalised and the fact that we have completely different healthcare systems.
At this point lets just agree to disagree because you’re not really making any relevant points, at the end of the day neither of us are her doctor or her DWP assessor, so you can continue to accuse her of faking it and I will continue to say that until it’s proved she is faking it and her benefits actually get cut, I trust her doctors judgement and I believe she is disabled 🤷‍♀️

You literally are using Gypsy Rose as your example here? A case from the US in the 1990s? Which as I’ve pointed out has very little relevance here considering how times have changed since the 90s in terms of records being digitalised and the fact that we have completely different healthcare systems.
At this point lets just agree to disagree because you’re not really making any relevant points, at the end of the day neither of us are her doctor or her DWP assessor, so you can continue to accuse her of faking it and I will continue to say that until it’s proved she is faking it and her benefits actually get cut, I trust her doctors judgement and I believe she is disabled 🤷‍♀️
Not only me who is saying she’s a faker is it love? 😂 it’s a bit bad when half of her following is against. But I have already said to you that DWP is aware from a lady reporting, if her benefits get cut then they get cut. Simple.

This made me laugh, a relative of mine got declined 7 times and they suffer with fibromyalgia AND MS she cant even walk! But people like Nona get accepted? You can say we are 'obsessed' but most of us are pissed of with obese, begging scum bags like Nona that lie, she aint disabled and I could easily put any money on that, she knows what she is doing and clearly you are another individual that has completely fell for it.

She previously made a video apologising for lying about being in a domestic violent relationship, being hit & lying about being pregnant. Also another video stating she knows she gets alot of money and she doesnt care if one cant afford something, il admit that set me in a rage - she is nothing but a dosser and i have 0 sympothy for her.

I have NEVER known someone with disabilities to lie about those situations, my sister has ADHD, learning difficulties and mild autism and she has NEVER acted the way Nona has, theres 0 excuse for it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.