NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think of this girl? Before she left tiktok the last time she'd been found out lying about being pregnant with her ex who she'd been engaged to and then made a video about miscarriage with no emotion she then left tiktok. She apparently bought a house and appears to always be living out of hotels.

She's back now under metalchick3 and seems worse than ever, a terrible attitude and a new man who also has an awful attitude. They were on live last night and he was shouting about the fact he punched his mum and some random man in the street cos he looked at his girlfriend he seems to have anger issues and she seems to be stuck in that trap.

She made a video today saying she's leaving tiktok again but we'll see. I actually think she needs help.

Reactions: 3
I’m not excusing her behaviour however I do think she’s incredibly vulnerable. I watched her last year and she was very depressed, her mum passed away a few years ago, she didn’t seem to have any family and lived by herself. Now she’s in and out of relationships in and out of hotels and doesn’t seem to have a stable environment.
Part of me feels sorry for her but she’s also very rude to people and very defensive. But I think maybe she can’t see what other people can.

i saw a bit of her life yesterday and her boyfriend was really going all out with the swearing and threats of beating people up. I have no idea what it was even about but he was very aggressive

I 100% believe she needs help, she is very vulnerable this new man is no good.
She is on live just now dying her hair in a hotel room and has the white sheets covered in it which is extremely disrespectful She's saying she also has special needs.
Screenshot_20210720_130736.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's an absolute disgrace j feel sorry for the people who are gonna be cleaning that room and changing the sheets I hope they charge her for them

What do people think of this girl? Before she left tiktok the last time she'd been found out lying about being pregnant with her ex who she'd been engaged to and then made a video about miscarriage with no emotion she then left tiktok. She apparently bought a house and appears to always be living out of hotels.

She's back now under metalchick3 and seems worse than ever, a terrible attitude and a new man who also has an awful attitude. They were on live last night and he was shouting about the fact he punched his mum and some random man in the street cos he looked at his girlfriend he seems to have anger issues and she seems to be stuck in that trap.

She made a video today saying she's leaving tiktok again but we'll see. I actually think she needs help.
I think she's living ina hotel because her ex that bought the house with found out she lied and kicked her out. Special needs or not there no excuse for her behaviour on her new account

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her regarding her losing her mum that's very sad at such a young age BUT she lies constantly, said she was preggo but was caught out drinking and then all of a sudden had a miscarriage... I had just had to deliver by angel baby so this infuriated me. Now she has come with this tough attitude.. I think it's for the boyfriends Sake myself, he must like 'rock chicks' it's all a front that isn't who she really is as a person. And by having black hair and nails and sticking your fingers up to the camera doesn't make you a 'rock chick' and she tried to lip sync a rock song the other day and didn't know a single bloody word!

She just rubs me up the wrong way to he honest 😏

I just seen a bit of her live and the new boyfriend who looks about 10 was getting angry... Reminds me of scrappy doo 😅

Well apparently she died her hair with black dye at the hotel she is currently staying at (why is she in hotels all the time) and got it all over the bed sheets and carpet so a member of staff came into the room and she said she could pay any fees for the damage and then ended the live....

Last edited:
Did someone watching the live ring the hotel? Strange how the member of staff came in.
She seems to be living in hotels for over a month now, must be costing a fortune.
I just cant stop watching this tit show. Her new bf is an absolute fruitloop.

Did someone watching the live ring the hotel? Strange how the member of staff came in.
She seems to be living in hotels for over a month now, must be costing a fortune.
I just cant stop watching this tit show. Her new bf is an absolute fruitloop.
Yeah I seen that live it was making me bleeping angry because I work in a hotel she doesn't give a tit hopefully they will make her pay for the bedding and why is she even dyeing her hair in bed. Her attitude is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Why’s she come back with a completely different attitude it’s like she’s trying to show off to the new boyfriend…what’s she has done to that bedding is a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 4
Why’s she come back with a completely different attitude it’s like she’s trying to show off to the new boyfriend…what’s she has done to that bedding is a bleeping disgrace
She has no respect for anyone or anything and that new boyfriend looks like a toilet brush, and don't get me started on her attitude thinking she's a hard nut and thinking she looks good or in her eyes sexy I think not. One slap and she would fall to the floor xx

• Haha
There's a video on another person's tiktok of her being told by the hotel that they will be fining her for damage to the bedsheets quite rightly too! I'd have thrown her out.
She wasn't so smart and full of attitude when he came in the room

• Haha
There's a video on another person's tiktok of her being told by the hotel that they will be fining her for damage to the bedsheets quite rightly too! I'd have thrown her out.
She wasn't so smart and full of attitude when he came in the room
Ohhh any chance of finding it I would love to see that

I would not say I like this girl especially but I worry for her the way the BF is shouting in the background makes me worried for her, as big as she likes to act with her attitude she is a vunerable young girl that needs her mum or an Aunt or someone to try and guide her.

Tom looks like side show Bob. I get real nasty vibes from both of them. Would love to understanding the hotel staying though, could be emergency accommodation 🤷‍♀️

Has she seriously got a new tat that says King Tom? Already? Theyve only been together a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.