NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ You're saying that Karina Mainwaring.

is living with a partner while claiming to be living alone
is dishonestly claiming disability benefit
is not declaring savings or other income”

We’ll see what this does, I added additional information what I know from all of her TikTok accounts, how she claims her father owes 35 grand, her wishlist saying it has necessities on it basically wasting money in general. I have been blocked on numerous accounts but honestly that just makes me feel like I am winning 😂 I’m tired of her more than any other beggar TikTok has.
I see that today, 30 grand alone she apparently gave her dad and still begs on the daily, for example Lucy Rose is another tiktok beg I despise, people support her still as they feel bad for her however her and Nona / Karina / Louise / fat slob use minipulation tactics towards their followers - Karinas banned me so many times, I see a comment today saying a gifter didnt even recieve a follow back. Tiktoks just a platform for obese people to get gifts by claiming their disabled when theyre just lazy oaths!

Reactions: 3
I see that today, 30 grand alone she apparently gave her dad and still begs on the daily, for example Lucy Rose is another tiktok beg I despise, people support her still as they feel bad for her however her and Nona / Karina / Louise / fat slob use minipulation tactics towards their followers - Karinas banned me so many times, I see a comment today saying a gifter didnt even recieve a follow back. Tiktoks just a platform for obese people to get gifts by claiming their disabled when theyre just lazy oaths!
I speak very loudly about the disabled, I have a history of working in care while helping my mother out any way I can. It infuriates me to see Karina just sat on her bed live 24/7 wanting gifts, adding stuff to the list like we’re supposed to buy her necessities like she even has a yellow bucket on there for cleaning! She hasn’t once mentioned her disability directly nor has she given any information about it. Only time she said “I have a disability” is when she was getting attacked for it, but I’m not surprised. She acts like she has the bad side of it all but I sure have seen people suffer. All she does is binge eat, sleep, play fortnite.

She has a thing of making a speech whenever someone ‘body shames’ her AKA; telling her that her lifestyle isn’t healthy, and she says it’s better than being a thin stick 😂😂 isn't that shaming too? She makes me sick!

Are you thick? What makes you think she hasnt sat there and put on an act infront of her doctor? I'm baffled at the fact you think Karina is truly disabled and you really believe in your head that she's unable to work! 😂 I aint talking about other people, this is very much about fat slob herself and no one else, why are you trying to twist what everyones saying? You're either a Little Nona defender or you play the system just like she does and you feel victimised right now.
I beg you just read this whole arse page top to bottom, then come back and genuinely tell me that you think that nona would be capable of faking it, given that these are all the hoops you need to jump through in order to access PIP in the first place.
Look at how much evidence is required, to get what £60 a week? Hardly worth lying for is it. Living on benefits aint an easy life of luxury, no matter what the likes of The Sun and dailymail might try and tell you.
And no, I’m not twisting anything you’re just sat here speaking like some voice of reason when you clearly have absolutely no clue how the system even works.
I’ve explicitly stated several times now, I am not a nona defender, I think she is awful in many ways! Nor am I on benefits myself, I’m a disabled person and I just personally find it really weird when people insist that others aren’t disabled just by simply looking at them.
It is genuinely damaging to the wider disabled community.

Reactions: 2
I beg you just read this whole arse page top to bottom, then come back and genuinely tell me that you think that nona would be capable of faking it, given that these are all the hoops you need to jump through in order to access PIP in the first place.
Look at how much evidence is required, to get what £60 a week? Hardly worth lying for is it. Living on benefits aint an easy life of luxury, no matter what the likes of The Sun and dailymail might try and tell you.
And no, I’m not twisting anything you’re just sat here speaking like some voice of reason when you clearly have absolutely no clue how the system even works.
I’ve explicitly stated several times now, I am not a nona defender, I think she is awful in many ways! Nor am I on benefits myself, I’m a disabled person and I just personally find it really weird when people insist that others aren’t disabled just by simply looking at them.
Everything you've said in this thread is spot on. Some of us here do agree with you x

Obviously not 💀 she clearly has more going on than just dyslexia that she hasn’t disclosed
Obviously?
As far as I can see, her only disability is being a thick duck.

Still plenty of jobs out there. The world does not revolve around academics.

I’ve not ‘fallen’ for anything, I just find it laughable that people like you seem to think you know better than the doctors who would have assessed nona and diagnosed her with whatever disability she has. It’s just pure arrogance imo.
Are we actually believing anything Karina says? Diagnosis my arse.

A while ago someone was giving her tit for having all these takeaways, tattoos and piercings out of tax payers money and then also saying they work full time and they couldn’t afford the tit she does. Her reply being it’s not my problem if you can’t afford it etc. So please tell me nonna/Karina why you have a wish list if you clearly can’t buy these things yourself? There was a salt and pepper pot on there for £100 like who does she think she is 🙈
This is the thing, not all cases, but some cases of benefits blaggers are literally born in to it, just expect to be paid for their entire lives. Then push out a few kids that we all pay for again. I literally hate this class of people. Disgusting and shameful behaviour.

Are you thick? What makes you think she hasnt sat there and put on an act infront of her doctor? I'm baffled at the fact you think Karina is truly disabled and you really believe in your head that she's unable to work! 😂 I aint talking about other people, this is very much about fat slob herself and no one else, why are you trying to twist what everyones saying? You're either a Little Nona defender or you play the system just like she does and you feel victimised right now.
I too was sensing somebody being triggered...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I dont think she's entirely capable of lying to DWP assesors. My dad has one lung and nearly got refused. I think it depends heavily on the area & local authorities as well.

But she's utterly ridiculous with her wishlist and the way she treats her "fans" (aka gullible teenagers). Her boyfriend seems kind of normal as well? Pull yourself together Dan, move on before she starts dragging you down.

Obviously?
As far as I can see, her only disability is being a thick duck.

Still plenty of jobs out there. The world does not revolve around academics.

Are we actually believing anything Karina says? Diagnosis my arse.

This is the thing, not all cases, but some cases of benefits blaggers are literally born in to it, just expect to be paid for their entire lives. Then push out a few kids that we all pay for again. I literally hate this class of people. Disgusting and shameful behaviour.

I too was sensing somebody being triggered...
I do sense that Karina/Nona’s mother has something to do with the way she portrays herself now. Her live just ended and she’s starting the pregnancy symptoms again.. It’s like she’s grown up thinking it’s okay to lie about things what can be traumatic/sensitive for some; domestic abuse, miscarriage, pregnancy, disability.

To me it doesn’t matter how hard it is to qualify, people like Karina will find a way no doubt and that’s clearly what she has done. I don’t quite understand how those who aren’t easy to be shoved into the bus of ‘Karina’s lie believers’ are put at fault for damaging the system.

She’s not willing to defend herself except her mods thinking they can have every say, she’s always in her own world while her mods attack those who are just trying to understand why she lies about these certain things, or even so why she wont openly speak about the disability she claims to have.

Okay, I see your points, but have we not come so far with science and technology and assistance in the work place that really and truly even if she has a true disability, there is a still a job she could do to earn her own money right?
Systems may fail people but I have also witnessed plenty of disabled people fail themselves. Let their disability become their personality and be truly defined by it. And right arrogant pricks to boot.

I don't think this girl is disabled, I think she is scum. Bad breeding.

What does she need a drill for? Or is she getting people to gift her bf of 3 months things now 😂
They are now saying instead of 3 months together 3 years on and off.
I despise this girl she's nothing but an attention seeker .

I couldn't care less what disability she claims to have. I'm disabled but I won't bore you with my medical history. My point is she isn't a nice person! She said her boyfriend broke her jaw. That disgusts survivors like myself. She lies about pregnancy and got caught drinking shots on westherspoons! Only then did she say she was miscarrying (something else myself and others have been through) you don't sit in a pub laughing and joking drinking shots the day you start miscarrying. Nothing was confirmed by a doctor. She says she has no confidence but sits all live all day everyday slurping her food and singing like a deranged cat! I wish my lack of confidence allowed me to go live. She is full of tit and people buying her tit seriously if you can spare money go and donate to a charity ffs it Xmas time to give to the needy not the greedy! Rant over ....

Reactions: 10
This woman honestly makes me feel physically repulsed but I can’t stop watching 😫

Anyone see on her live when Shannon said her and Dan live together despite Karina/Nona and Dan saying multiple times they don’t live together? Something smells a bit fishy to me. As soon as Shannon said it her mood changed completely and you could see her continuously checking the comments to make sure nobody picked up on it. Very strange behaviour.

Anyone see on her live when Shannon said her and Dan live together despite Karina/Nona and Dan saying multiple times they don’t live together? Something smells a bit fishy to me. As soon as Shannon said it her mood changed completely and you could see her continuously checking the comments to make sure nobody picked up on it. Very strange behaviour.
Can’t she receive benefits from living alone? I do know when you go to report fraud one option is “Is living with a partner while claiming to live alone” see this is what I’m talking about and I’m apparently wrong? 😂 she is doing something for money! I wasn’t on her live for that part but of course I joined just in time for Karina/Nona to get jealous at Dan for being live with another woman, absolute mood she had! That man deserves better, he doesn’t say anything while she’s having too much fun with Nathan.

I Know how PIP works and if you do, you would know some people are accepted when they have near enough NOTHING wrong with them and you would ALSO know some get declined when they very much have things wrong with them. PIP are known to accept people who have no disabilities but have mental health issues and thats easy to fake as there's no way it can be disproven.

I'm sorry to tell you this but people HAVE and DO fraud the system and Nona is doing exactly that.

Reactions: 4
Can’t she receive benefits from living alone? I do know when you go to report fraud one option is “Is living with a partner while claiming to live alone” see this is what I’m talking about and I’m apparently wrong? 😂 she is doing something for money! I wasn’t on her live for that part but of course I joined just in time for Karina/Nona to get jealous at Dan for being live with another woman, absolute mood she had! That man deserves better, he doesn’t say anything while she’s having too much fun with Nathan.
yeah I think she would receive more money for living alone, especially as Dan works, I think she’d get less if they declared they live together hence why they both say they don’t. (Even though Dan has been there every single day since I can remember when I started watching her, he goes back there every night after work and is there every single weekend?
Yeah she was in a right mood when he was online with that girl and it was around the same time as Shannon saying they live together so she sat there trying to get sympathy and gifts for a while and then just ended the live as usual.
When people were asking what was wrong and why she was suddenly in a mood she did start making up something about having had a blood test and she’s worried about the results as she has pcos? It’s hard to believe anything she says when she has lied so much and I think she’d have done a post about having been to have the blood test as she’s a massive over-sharer, especially where she thinks she’ll get gifts.

yeah I think she would receive more money for living alone, especially as Dan works, I think she’d get less if they declared they live together hence why they both say they don’t. (Even though Dan has been there every single day since I can remember when I started watching her, he goes back there every night after work and is there every single weekend?
Yeah she was in a right mood when he was online with that girl and it was around the same time as Shannon saying they live together so she sat there trying to get sympathy and gifts for a while and then just ended the live as usual.
When people were asking what was wrong and why she was suddenly in a mood she did start making up something about having had a blood test and she’s worried about the results as she has pcos? It’s hard to believe anything she says when she has lied so much and I think she’d have done a post about having been to have the blood test as she’s a massive over-sharer, especially where she thinks she’ll get gifts.
Dan did say on his live that he’s her carer or something and I’m confused on why she needs a blood test when she already claimed that she had pcos at the same time she randomly announced the miscarriage. She was boasting about having a pregnancy symptom the other night, wasn’t exactly happy when it was mother nature calling but it’s not like she hasn’t tried that game before 🙈 She’s on live with Sazzle or Sazzy whatever she’s called now laughing at absolutely nothing and going on about how she’s bleaching her hair tomorrow, we all know how that will turn out.

It's so they can claim separately and council probably cover the rent so his wages will be theirs .. yet still do nothing but bleeping beg and ask for wishlist stuff makes me sick!

It's so they can claim separately and council probably cover the rent so his wages will be theirs .. yet still do nothing but bleeping beg and ask for wishlist stuff makes me sick!

Also if she can clean, cook and look after herself he shouldn't quality for carers

Dan did say on his live that he’s her carer or something and I’m confused on why she needs a blood test when she already claimed that she had pcos at the same time she randomly announced the miscarriage. She was boasting about having a pregnancy symptom the other night, wasn’t exactly happy when it was mother nature calling but it’s not like she hasn’t tried that game before 🙈 She’s on live with Sazzle or Sazzy whatever she’s called now laughing at absolutely nothing and going on about how she’s bleaching her hair tomorrow, we all know how that will turn out.
Why on earth does she need a carer? She’s perfectly capable of looking after herself, she “cleans” the house, she cooks the meals (albeit they’re usually microwave). She’s just morbidly obese and lazy. She’s exactly like Lucy rose and if she sees an opportunity to get more gifts because she’s “upset” or “worried” then she will. She’s honestly something else, the amount of times she’s said about having pregnancy symptoms. I’m sorry but it’s all bullshit, every single thing she does is for attention. I know, she completely forgets what she’s said when she’s getting gifts and her mood instantly perks up. I cannot wait to see the absolute car crash that her doing her hair will be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.