NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else watching Dan on chelsey hardwoods live???? She’s after Karina and there’s 5k people watching

Reactions: 3
So glad I've found this! Didn't know karina nona had entered tattle threads!

Reactions: 1
Also is it just me or does her lad seem really nice and normal?! Like does he need help to escape or is he as tapped as she is on the inside? He seems genuinely nice!

Reactions: 10
Also is it just me or does her lad seem really nice and normal?! Like does he need help to escape or is he as tapped as she is on the inside? He seems genuinely nice!
Dan is very genuine and a lovely man, I’ve had a few conversations with him myself. Of course as there is like a 90-99% chance he’s living with a narcissist, he will go by her word she’ll gaslight and manipulate him into agreeing with her, if he says one true fact, she’ll get defensive and be like “No, why are lying” and correct him, she’d constantly stalk his lives on fake accounts just so she can see what is being said in comments, because he like mutters the comments then answers them, probably because he knows she’ll jump down his throat.
Dan was live earlier with someone who was mentioned earlier saying Dan can do better and he can, he has that potential. He’s a lovely man who is just stuck in a spiral, he’s technically being fed her ways, probably why he’s starting to have an attitude. She possibly tells him that all the haters are liars and just trying to make her look like a bad person etc, so when people try and explain the truth to him he just shoves it under the carpet. I personally hope that he opens his eyes and gets a little bit of sense as Nathan keeps rolling out various proof of his little narcissistic girlfriend.

Mel has never been mentioned here or at least been a specific target. What possibly has been said is that she’s just brainwashed to support Karina. If anyone who is stalking this thread is reading everything, getting the wrong side of it all then going at the wrong person, but I haven’t said one word to her 😅

Reactions: 4
I don't follow this, pig, of a human, and tbh that's insulting to pigs, as closely as a lot of ye, but it seems most people think her fella is alright...
Well I'm just saying he must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic to be with her, or else he has something to gain from being with her.
She is 100% a female Nikocado, without the humour, annunciation or indeed flare. He's nuts but I think he knows it at least.

Also she had no speech issue in the voice messages she sent that Nathan chap.

Being lazy is not a disability.
Being thick is not a disability.

I have plenty of people in my life with mental or physical obstacles in their lives and whilst SOME may not be able to have a "proper job" (many do), they ALL contribute to their world in positive ways.
She's dragging people with genuine obstacles in their abilities back 100 years.

Rotten.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't follow this, pig, of a human, and tbh that's insulting to pigs, as closely as a lot of ye, but it seems most people think her fella is alright...
Well I'm just saying he must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic to be with her, or else he has something to gain from being with her.
She is 100% a female Nikocado, without the humour, annunciation or indeed flare. He's nuts but I think he knows it at least.

Also she had no speech issue in the voice messages she sent that Nathan chap.

Being lazy is not a disability.
Being thick is not a disability.

I have plenty of people in my life with mental or physical obstacles in their lives and whilst SOME may not be able to have a "proper job" (many do), they ALL contribute to their world in positive ways.
She's dragging people with genuine obstacles in their abilities back 100 years.

Rotten.
She is the biggest (literally) lying fradulant ponce on tiktok next to Jemma1566.

That Nathan seems to be another beg too..

Reactions: 2
WHAT!
why was Dan even on a live with this (wonderful person) just letting them go to town on his girlfriend.... I take it back, Karina and Dan are as thick as eachother.
Is this real life!?
Very articulate and clued in person Evil Queen is.

Okay I gotta ask... Is Chelsea a girl or a guy or what? Not that it matters but I'm so entertained and confused!

Last edited:
WHAT!
why was Dan even on a live with this (wonderful person) just letting them go to town on his girlfriend.... I take it back, Karina and Dan are as thick as eachother.
Is this real life!?

Okay I gotta ask... Is Chelsea a girl or a guy or what? Not that it matters but I'm so entertained and confused!
Pretty sure they’re transgender, I saw a comment on facebook saying something about transphobic but I’m not 100%.

Reactions: 2
Nathfairie ☺
Thank you! ❤
WHAT!
Is this real life!?

Yes she is transgender ☺

I've always loved Chelsey Harwood, especially during her evil queen days during lockdown last year and that was great to watch. Just wish Karina was on camera as it would've made it so much more funnier.

Reactions: 4
WHAT!
Is this real life!?

She's a woman.

[ as obv ti
Pretty sure they’re transgender, I saw a comment on facebook saying something about transphobic but I’m not 100%.
Chelseyhas been on tv a few times as well check you tube ..
Last night was entertaining to say the least

😂🤣 next joke!! She could never leave tik tok what will she do with her days amd the free gifts 🥴 I take it her London trip is off the cards then 🙄
She's now done a post saying she's not leaving but taking time out of tiktok... how many times have we heard that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is anyone else watching Dan on chelsey hardwoods live???? She’s after Karina and there’s 5k people watching
5.2k were watching at one point .. but chelsey was only saying to Dan what has already been said..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.