NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat on live innocently asking for microphones now and no other gift because she’s doing some dying cat tunes! 🎤😂😂

To me, there shouldn’t be any debate about it because she puts everything out in the open, a majority have seen her dancing, walking to nail salons/tattoo artists etc, even if she may have something what affects her then fair enough but the point is that there are jobs what we all know she can do because she just has proved her ability.
She’s put herself in her own little routine, goes to bed at like 4:30 in the morning, doesnt wake up until afternoon, eats a huge lunch like 2 hours before dinner and falls asleep in between.. It’s just a continuous cycle, she has an unhealthy schedule and is committed to sticking to it. Every day seems to get worse.
I do feel for her weight, my mother is plus sized with fibro and whatnot, and with the way she struggles daily I cannot imagine how much Karina/Nona would, but she has no interest in helping herself.. She has Dan calling himself her carer ffs. She really needs to open her eyes, see reality of life and look at it like everyone else does.. Needs to get over this every day pamper, easy money in the pocket life. How she is living right now is the exact life any school student would on half term break.. Doing absolutely nothing.

Edit- and it’s “THANK YOU DAHLINN” 😂😂😂 a little “bless you” sometimes.

Jesus Christ I never actually notice how much I have to say until I say it.. It’s nice when someone else rants 😂🤣
I’m the same! I just sit typing and then go to read it back before I post and think duck, I didn’t realise I had that much to say🤣🤣🤣 definitely nice when someone else rants so I don’t feel like I’m going mad😂😂

How will she manage all the escalators depending on where she is going.
I wanna know how she’ll manage to walk from train to train? She reckons she’ll have to change twice🤔 she gets out of breath walking from the kitchen to the living room or just sat on her bed eating so she isn’t going to manage getting 3 trains and then walking around London all day🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m the same! I just sit typing and then go to read it back before I post and think duck, I didn’t realise I had that much to say🤣🤣🤣 definitely nice when someone else rants so I don’t feel like I’m going mad😂😂

I wanna know how she’ll manage to walk from train to train? She reckons she’ll have to change twice🤔 she gets out of breath walking from the kitchen to the living room or just sat on her bed eating so she isn’t going to manage getting 3 trains and then walking around London all day🤣
Oh bloody hell she’s live with shannon now. These comments are gonna be fun.

There’s 13 steps on a average staircase yes I’ve counted 😂😂 and she’s out of breath when she’s sat down. London will give her an instant heart attack her trip will end in a visit to kings college hospital 🙈

• Haha
Not sure if this has been mentioned before…
duck RIGHT OFF! No way, hahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂 that’s made my day🤣🤣🤣🤣

There’s 13 steps on a average staircase yes I’ve counted 😂😂 and she’s out of breath when she’s sat down. London will give her an instant heart attack her trip will end in a visit to kings college hospital 🙈
I really shouldn’t laugh, but I am…😂😂😂😂

• Haha
tit I got blocked.. It’s alright got another one 😂😂😂 I only said not a lot of us can afford gifts, we aren’t all loaded on benefits.

tit I got blocked.. It’s alright got another one 😂😂😂 I only said not a lot of us can afford gifts, we aren’t all loaded on benefits.
Hahahahaha brilliant!!
I need someone to comment and tell her she’s got food all round her gob! You can see the left overs of the noodles in the corner of her mouth😂😂😂 I can’t do it, I’ll be blocked🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahahahaha brilliant!!
I need someone to comment and tell her she’s got food all round her gob! You can see the left overs of the noodles in the corner of her mouth😂😂😂 I can’t do it, I’ll be blocked🤣🤣🤣
Surprised Faye isn’t telling her like the good best friend she is 😂😂😂😂 letting Karina look like a messy toddler.

Surprised Faye isn’t telling her like the good best friend she is 😂😂😂😂 letting Karina look like a messy toddler.
She is a messy toddler, probably the only way to describe her. Only a toddler isn’t as lazy as she is😂😂😂
She’s just ended the live 5 seconds before Shannon could win the game, apparently she’s got to “sort something out” 🙄🙄😂

She is a messy toddler, probably the only way to describe her. Only a toddler isn’t as lazy as she is😂😂😂
She’s just ended the live 5 seconds before Shannon could win the game, apparently she’s got to “sort something out” 🙄🙄😂
I was about to rejoin on my fresh account too. Faye can eat her own tit I was only saying what’s true 😂😂 she can go look after her cats with her pure gold heart. Karina doesn’t have anything to do she’ll either start making a huge dinner even though she was still scoffing noodles, OR she’ll be having her first of many luxurious naps.

I’ve been a long time lurker on this page but first time poster so here goes.

I used to actually support Karina. I thought she didn’t deserve the hate, until I realised the ‘hate’ was just a lot of confused people asking questions. Bit of background, I’m autistic with multiple chronic illnesses and mental illnesses, I’ve been severely agoraphobic for 3 years. I can’t even sit in my car without a horrendous panic attack. I can barely have people come in my house. I worked right up until I physically couldn’t get my foot out the door and leaving my job was the hardest decision I’ve made. It was my first job and I bleeping loved it. I received PIP already due to my disabilities and it took me a long time with the right support to find a job that suited me and didn’t overwhelm me. so I can fully understand how hard, stressful and overwhelming looking for work is when you’re disabled. I fully understand that most disabilities are hidden and looking at me you’d probably never guess I was disabled. Being 18 with my own bills I had to pay them, therefor I had to sign on to universal credit, I know it’s there for people like me who really need it and I know there shouldn’t be all this shame in receiving what you’re rightfully entitled to but it’s people like Nona/Karina/whatever the duck she is this week, that make you feel the shame. Scroungers like her with nothing wrong other than her weight (which I’m sorry isn’t a good enough excuse, stop shovelling tit and lose the weight) make people like me look like scrounging bastards and I HATE THAT! It’s the fraudsters and the abusers of the system like Nona that make the honest people who just need that support look bad. I’m sick of watching her sit there day in day out getting paid for sitting on her arse eating and contributing to her problems even more.
As for her lives, I got blocked twice, I’d asked for a shout-out for my friends and was told I’d get one if I gifted her, I said I couldn’t afford a gift and got muted. Then today other people on live were talking about her constantly wanting gifts, I’d told them what happened with me asking for a gift, got blocked. Then used my other account and asked why and got blocked again. All she wants is gifts and money. She’s a rude cow constantly playing the victim card and I’m sick of it.

sorry for the lengthy post I just had to get that out!😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was about to rejoin on my fresh account too. Faye can eat her own tit I was only saying what’s true 😂😂 she can go look after her cats with her pure gold heart. Karina doesn’t have anything to do she’ll either start making a huge dinner even though she was still scoffing noodles, OR she’ll be having her first of many luxurious naps.
Hahahaha “Faye can eat her own tit” absolutely took me out💀💀💀 she only has cats because they have to stay with her and love her, nobody would out of choice😂😂😂
Notice how it’s always when the other person is winning though? It’s always the same, you could put money on it. And people asking what’s up and saying she doesn’t seem herself when she’s losing a game need to give their heads a wobble and realise this happens every single time she is losing!!! She’s a sore loser and she can’t stand someone else winning for once!!! How hard is it to see?!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve been a long time lurker on this page but first time poster so here goes.

I used to actually support Karina. I thought she didn’t deserve the hate, until I realised the ‘hate’ was just a lot of confused people asking questions. Bit of background, I’m autistic with multiple chronic illnesses and mental illnesses, I’ve been severely agoraphobic for 3 years. I can’t even sit in my car without a horrendous panic attack. I can barely have people come in my house. I worked right up until I physically couldn’t get my foot out the door and leaving my job was the hardest decision I’ve made. It was my first job and I bleeping loved it. I received PIP already due to my disabilities and it took me a long time with the right support to find a job that suited me and didn’t overwhelm me. so I can fully understand how hard, stressful and overwhelming looking for work is when you’re disabled. I fully understand that most disabilities are hidden and looking at me you’d probably never guess I was disabled. Being 18 with my own bills I had to pay them, therefor I had to sign on to universal credit, I know it’s there for people like me who really need it and I know there shouldn’t be all this shame in receiving what you’re rightfully entitled to but it’s people like Nona/Karina/whatever the duck she is this week, that make you feel the shame. Scroungers like her with nothing wrong other than her weight (which I’m sorry isn’t a good enough excuse, stop shovelling tit and lose the weight) make people like me look like scrounging bastards and I HATE THAT! It’s the fraudsters and the abusers of the system like Nona that make the honest people who just need that support look bad. I’m sick of watching her sit there day in day out getting paid for sitting on her arse eating and contributing to her problems even more.
As for her lives, I got blocked twice, I’d asked for a shout-out for my friends and was told I’d get one if I gifted her, I said I couldn’t afford a gift and got muted. Then today other people on live were talking about her constantly wanting gifts, I’d told them what happened with me asking for a gift, got blocked. Then used my other account and asked why and got blocked again. All she wants is gifts and money. She’s a rude cow constantly playing the victim card and I’m sick of it.

sorry for the lengthy post I just had to get that out!😅
I used to feel sorry for her too until I realised that she had lied about pregnancy, miscarriage and domestic violence. She told everyone that the boyfriend she’s with now broke her jaw the last time they broke up and the excuse she used when giving her lame ass apology was that she was “angry”. We’ve all been angry but I’ve never lied about something so serious. Even when calling her out on it, all her and her supporters/mods can say is that everyone makes mistakes and we’ve all lied in our lives. I don’t know about everyone here but I can honestly say I’ve never lied about anything big like that and I’ve never made a mistake like that either. The more I watch her videos and lives, the more I realise she is just a lying, fat, rude witch who just wants everything for nothing! Does she really think people should buy her a £15-£20 gift for her to shout them out and follow them? She really is a piece of tit. What really makes me angry as well is when she sits and gets a gift and then goes “oh the next gift I want guys is…” how is that not begging?!
As for the universal credit/benefits thing, never ever feel ashamed of having to receive them because of a disability!! You sound like a lovely person who has had some struggles, you deserve some help! Don’t let anyone, especially people like Karina make you feel ashamed. Take the help where it’s needed and be proud of yourself for trying!!!❤
PS sorry for the long post again, I really need to start controlling myself😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.