Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineanddine

Chatty Member
HERES MY TWO CENTS NO ONE ASKED FOR.
I have been following Nona/Karina for so long. She used to do dancing videos etc where she was a little smaller than she is now, this weight gain seems to have happened rather quickly because she actually doesn’t leave her bed. anyway, she grinds my gears beyond belief now. As soon as she realised she can sit on her bed and make money from gifts, that’s all she does. You can see her reading questions on her lives but she never answers, only the generic “THANKS FOR THE GIFTS GUYS”.
I know where was some debate over her disabilities/being unable to work, but let’s be completely honest. She can cook, clean, travel, go the shops etc etc. There are jobs she can do - she’s not illiterate, she speaks well enough when she’s begging. She could work for a call center/work from home - I understand we may not how how her disabilities affect her but come on - we see her whole life, all day every day. She knows exactly what she’s doing, she’s too bone idle to even think about a job. She couldn’t wake up in time for a blood test, she has no idea how real life works. She’s still very young and if she carries on she will become an Ian Moore, sitting in her bed all day, never living her life, staring and social media screens.

ANYWAY I don’t want to get into a debate of her disabilities/work capabilities, but I believe she could work. But hey, if she has inheritance money and ridiculous peoples gift money, why would she. It’s the fact she belittled Nathan’s efforts for charity that was the last straw to me - she was actually angry at the fact a charity was getting gifts and she wasn’t. Shes not a nice person, that’s a fact. Money is everything to her and it’s sad to see. I just hope she grows up soon before it’s too late.

Reactions: 6

alwayswatchingu

I'm fuming! So her mate comes in the box and makes an excuse for Karina's behaviour by bringing up BPD for 1 I have never heard Karina say she has BPD! I do have it and it's the hardest thing to deal with. I don't behave like she does! Nor do any others I know that have it so even if she did have it that is no fucking excuse! I honestly can't stand her 🤬
I hate it when people blame their shitty attitudes on having BPD. People like her make people with BPD like me look bad and it drives me ducking mad as the media already make it look like people that have it are the worst people ever

Reactions: 5

rosslee1987

VIP Member
It’s the “if you send me this I’ll follow you guys!” And the idiots actually send her it! Are they that desperate to be followed by this poor excuse of a human being??
She should have switched her gifts off and made everyone gift Nathan instead but the woman is incredibly selfish! I’d love to know how she gets these men? What do they see in her? She doesn’t come across as a nice person! Baffles me.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
😂😂😂 You’re all missing out if you haven’t seen the recent video where she’s playing the depressed card, and that she won’t go live again but was live 30 minutes after.

Reason for the break: people making fun of her disabilities and she’s ashamed of herself.

Don’t put yourself out there then? don’t compulsively lie? You brought this on yourself. Maybe the break should have been damn permanent not half an hour. (she’s still live now)
There’s plenty of disabled people on social media, including tiktok, who don’t get hate (more than likely they get some, but everyone who chooses to put themselves out there does) because they’re a good person!! She doesn’t get hate because of her “disabilities”, which change everyday🤦🏻‍♀️, she gets hate because she’s a horrible person. Anyone who lies about pregnancy, miscarriage and domestic violence should expect to get hate. I’m sorry but it’s true. If you’re a bad person, expect people not to like you. If she’s still too thick to realise you have to be nice in order for people to be nice back then it’s too late for her. She needs to come off tiktok altogether and never be allowed back on. She’s a lazy, rude, good-for-nothing, self-righteous bitch who really needs putting in her place. I don’t see that happening while she’s got arse-licking mods who block anyone for anything, even some simple advice.

endlessxluvv

Absolutely agree, I see that now!

The one part that’s made me fume is when she says ‘You can make someone suicidal. You’re effecting me self harming. That’s what you’re doing’

What a manipulative gaslighter she is.
I’m on Nathan’s live now and she showed an instagram message of Karina’s boyfriend saying that the cat scratched her, so if she tries to make out that she self harmed to make nathan look bad and at fault that’s not the case cause it was the cat.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
She will struggle going to London does she realise how much walking you need to do. Even catching trains if she gets dropped off one side of the platform it could be possible she’d have to run to the other side to catch another train, then there’s the tube she’d probably have to stand for that too.
Imagine her on the tube though! Don't know why but that made me laugh out loud

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Vulnerable and not being very nice aren't mutually exclusive, perhaps shes had experiences that have made her both. Anyway I'm horrified about the cat and I really hope she isn't being cruel. I think the girl feeds off negativity and attention, she's dysfunctional and needs a training programme or a job.

Called someone out as they said they would send an expensive gift and didn’t “can’t say you’ll send a rocket and then don’t” … well they can? It’s their money? So beggy.

AgainstHumans

Because you seemed to be questioning as to why I was here.
Oh right and I suppose he pinky promised you and said mums as well?
If you’re all about the disabled community you should know how difficult it is to actually fake a disability and get money off the state for it.
I’ve been to a PIP assessment before and trust me, it is not easy to lie. In fact, now more than ever with all the tory cuts to social care, it’s far more common for disabled people who genuinely need benefits to have them taken from them than for someone to get away with lying about a disability in order to obtain benefits, and then to keep that lie going for years and years.
You have to think about what you’re saying here, do you genuinely think that someone as thick as nona could get away with lying to multiple medical professionals with years of experience and DWP assessors who are literally trained to spot liars?
This made me laugh, a relative of mine got declined 7 times and they suffer with fibromyalgia AND MS she cant even walk! But people like Nona get accepted? You can say we are 'obsessed' but most of us are pissed of with obese, begging scum bags like Nona that lie, she aint disabled and I could easily put any money on that, she knows what she is doing and clearly you are another individual that has completely fell for it.

She previously made a video apologising for lying about being in a domestic violent relationship, being hit & lying about being pregnant. Also another video stating she knows she gets alot of money and she doesnt care if one cant afford something, il admit that set me in a rage - she is nothing but a dosser and i have 0 sympothy for her.

I have NEVER known someone with disabilities to lie about those situations, my sister has ADHD, learning difficulties and mild autism and she has NEVER acted the way Nona has, theres 0 excuse for it.

endlessxluvv

I did a quick google and short term memory issues are associated with ADHD so maybe she means that? Or it could be to do with her brain injury (assuming shes not lying about that)
Seeming as she can’t remember her own lies. But my point about her being a narcissist still stands, people with that, and many other personality disorders are more prone to develop neurodegenerative diseases, like she tried to say “dementia”. We never know what is true and what isn’t just because of her lying past. She takes on so many signs of NPD; self importance constantly, clearly lives in her own fantasy land half of the time, needs constant admiration and attention, strong entitlement you know she thinks she should get anything she wants whenever she wants it and with Dan being a wetwipe she achieves that, frequently shames others; calling that Nick a pervert and shaming his weight- she doesn’t think how her words affect others as well as her complaining about what gets said to her, she’s not happy unless her needs are met.
It just all adds up and makes sense to me really, I think she’s genuinely full of shit. Dan needs to take off those rainbow glasses and see her for how she is, sitting in denial will eventually make it worse, even if there’s a slight chance that she isn’t physically abusing him, it’s definitely emotionally and mentally. Narcissists are rarely interested in changing for the better and he really needs to think if he DEFINITELY wants to deal and live this way instead of letting Karina speak for him.
Anyway rant over, no idea if any of this makes sense but I tried to put every sign I noticed altogether.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Multiple people asked her if she was going to donate to him, and she just blanked them with her empty eyes. She also giggled at the word "tampons", which is obviously super mature and helpful.

anonanonanonx

This sounds so horrible but it’s so hard to believe her when she says her dad gave her a brain injury when she lied, and admitted to lying, about her bf breaking her jaw and domestic abuse :/

goldie341

VIP Member
Hahaha Dan’s on live, he’s just said to her I dunno why we get a Tesco delivery slot when it’s only down the road. I think everyone knows the answer to that

• Haha

endlessxluvv

😂😂😂 You’re all missing out if you haven’t seen the recent video where she’s playing the depressed card, and that she won’t go live again but was live 30 minutes after.

Reason for the break: people making fun of her disabilities and she’s ashamed of herself.

Don’t put yourself out there then? don’t compulsively lie? You brought this on yourself. Maybe the break should have been damn permanent not half an hour. (she’s still live now)

• Haha