NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the piercings she’s had and she’s taken them all out? When did she take her lip out? Looked fine to me?

She wasn't vulnerable or bullied when she was telling people to tap the screen guys, he's in another room but they live together.

Reactions: 4
It had an infection it was all red, every piercing she had infected
That’s been every piercing then that’s got infected. She’s either allergic to the metal or she’s just very unhygienic and doesn’t clean them.

Reactions: 2
I caught some of her live on my Fyp last week I think it was, where she was crying and saying she didn’t want to be here anymore, the same night she butchered her hair. Then her partner comes home and she’s absolutely fine, no sign of tears and is giddy and I suppose happy from all the gifts.

Reactions: 1
I caught some of her live on my Fyp last week I think it was, where she was crying and saying she didn’t want to be here anymore, the same night she butchered her hair. Then her partner comes home and she’s absolutely fine, no sign of tears and is giddy and I suppose happy from all the gifts.

I don’t know if this is the same one, but she was on live a couple weeks back crying about her partner being horrible & saying she was going to cheat with that Tom lad. Then her partner comes in, turns the light on asks her what’s wrong and she’s literally fine and laughing. She really isn’t right in the head

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That Tom is a right odd one, he is so so erratic on live.

Some girl came into his live said hi handsome and he got an instant hard on had to cover with a pillow I got second hand embarrassment for him. Now he's saying ohh don't call me handsome, next person to call me handsome so obviously they will and now he's saying 'ohh it's growing' like wtf 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought I'd add my piece in regarding Karina.

I truly don't think she's disabled - there are many reasons for this, one being she wont ever mention what her disabilities actually are. Secondly she's able to do alot, lives alone, cooks, cleans and looks after her 10 fish and 3 cats. Thirdly she knows how to use tiktok, knows how to use a switch, knows how to play games and such, she knows what shes doing and she once mentioned she had dyslexia and that was her diability.. its shocking what these slobs to society get away with.

I also want to add that she lies, shes lied about being pregnant, being abused and theres no doubt shes lying about being disabled. I watched a video on tiktok of her admitting to lying, she even stated she knew it was wrong and how people STILL sympothise with the creature makes me sick.

She just reminds me of Lucy Rose in all honesty, disgusting, repulsive, lazy, lying slobs.

Reactions: 7
That Tom is a right odd one, he is so so erratic on live.

Some girl came into his live said hi handsome and he got an instant hard on had to cover with a pillow I got second hand embarrassment for him. Now he's saying ohh don't call me handsome, next person to call me handsome so obviously they will and now he's saying 'ohh it's growing' like wtf 😱
He actually gives me the creeps and find him uncomfortable to watch 🥴

Reactions: 1

I truly don't think she's disabled - there are many reasons for this, one being she wont ever mention what her disabilities actually are. Secondly she's able to do alot, lives alone, cooks, cleans and looks after her 10 fish and 3 cats. Thirdly she knows how to use tiktok, knows how to use a switch, knows how to play games and such, she knows what shes doing and she once mentioned she had dyslexia and that was her diability.. its shocking what these slobs to society get away with.

I also want to add that she lies, shes lied about being pregnant, being abused and theres no doubt shes lying about being disabled. I watched a video on tiktok of her admitting to lying, she even stated she knew it was wrong and how people STILL sympothise with the creature makes me sick.

She just reminds me of Lucy Rose in all honesty, disgusting, repulsive, lazy, lying slobs.
You hear that people? If you live alone, know how to cook, have a tiktok account or a nintendo switch, you can’t be disabled 🙄.
Some of you lot let your hatred of these people get in the way of actual logic and sense… like ffs of course you can be disabled and do all of those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You hear that people? If you live alone, know how to cook, have a tiktok account or a nintendo switch, you can’t be disabled 🙄.
Some of you lot let your hatred of these people get in the way of actual logic and sense… like ffs of course you can be disabled and do all of those things.
What's her disability so? What did she say it was on live recently.... Bí polar or something? I know dozens of people working full time with this.

She's a sack of tit, a lazy good for nothing drain on society. She's the poster girl for what's wrong with benefits Britain and makes every poor bastard who genuinely can't contribute to society look bad.

Reactions: 6
What's her disability so? What did she say it was on live recently.... Bí polar or something? I know dozens of people working full time with this.

She's a sack of tit, a lazy good for nothing drain on society. She's the poster girl for what's wrong with benefits Britain and makes every poor bastard who genuinely can't contribute to society look bad.
Ok but my point there literally wasn’t even about nona. My point was that coming on here and saying you don’t believe someone has a disability because they know how to play on a nintendo switch is just genuinely an embarrassingly silly thing to say lmao.

Reactions: 2

She said she slurs when she talks so can’t work 🙈

Let’s not forget about her constant switching of reason for why she doesn’t work. It was because she has no confidence one week and now she’s changed it to apparently having a speech impediment all of a sudden.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.