Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pointblankperiod

Random, but

Niomi Smart #46 Suitcase manifestation, cult members infestation, still lost in search of validation

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

laplusheureuse96

Slightly off-topic, but manifestation is the biggest bullshit out there. I agree that having a positive mindset can significantly influence how you experience life. But what the Law of Attraction and manifestation suggests is basically that whatever you think, you will bring into your life, which is why you must be in control of your thoughts at all times. Like attracts like, your thoughts become your reality. This also means that those living in poverty, those who go through traumatic experiences, are terminally ill, etc. somehow attracted these things into their lives, they “asked the universe” for these terrible situations.

As someone who suffered from intrusive thoughts for years, I can confidently tell you that no, your thoughts do not become your reality, and it’s a myth that we can or even should be in control of them for every second of our existence. My OCD made me think the worst thoughts, and back then, I thought I would end up somehow manifesting or attracting these horrific scenarios into my life because I couldn’t stop obsessing over them. This only made things worse.

That’s why the whole concept of manifesting/law of attraction is so toxic to me - it simplifies everything down to your own self, completely disregarding any other external factors.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

sydneybarrett

Geez the more I dig into this guy the more creeped out I get. Yes he follows this Fit for service thing and it's creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram (found a podcast on Spotify which exposes their cultish behaviour but haven't listened to it yet) but I don't know if he's directly connected to them. No need though, he has his own cultish thingy going on!
He seems to be part of the team/organization called Awakened Dreamers & their work is umm.. quite interesting..?

Screenshot_20220704-011324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-012702_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-011909_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-011944_Instagram.jpg

Proof he's part of the team:

Screenshot_20220704-012115_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-012441_Instagram.jpg

Funny how on their promotional posters they write "White attire required" but don't say anything about shrooms which I assume are also required.
Oh Nims, what have you gotten yourself into...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

Callan

VIP Member
Fundraiser for Ukraine with a tied up woman. What a bunch of pieces of shtt... Just have an orgy and stop pretending you care about other things. Despicable to bring war ravaged countries into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

ECH

VIP Member
It's telling she's dedicating more time to losing a suitcase than she did to losing her grandpa

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

pointblankperiod

Niomi thinks Bali life can fix everything, even down to her nails. I’m cackling

* Btw, off topic, but I just got my masters diploma today, I’m so happy 🥲 Frantically writing my grad paper and reading this thread at the same time was an experience lmao

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

oshare

VIP Member
I made an origami donkey ✨

20220706_160723.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Nitfey

VIP Member
OH MYY LORD! GUYS! have you seen the trailer of the new movie with Julia roberts and George Clooney??? They play a divorced couple who want to save their daughter from marrying a guy she just met ....in BALI🤣🤣🤣 I screamed. Oh boy dim dim . Your life IS REALLY a comedy...

• Haha
Reactions: 68

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Well she's got another man.. confirmed, instagram official, family introduced, unbelievable, yet true!
🎉🎉 Tattle meet Lordon McDonkey! 🎉🎉
The nims downgrade from Forky Van Der Dickson (never thought it possible!), he is our second random boyfriend of the year, a life coach collected from her 7 weeks trip to Bali. His personality seems to be a delight, not.

The confirmation:
1656527989734.png

The edits were everything in the last thread, amazing guys:
1656528493684.png

Don't forget to answer the pawfect poll.
Enjoy the shitshow! litcheraly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Nitfey

VIP Member
i will have nightmares for the rest of my life
the fuck is this.
Screenshot_20220703-185000_Instagram.jpg

"We are dumb, yet dumber...we are twats, yet mega effing twats. We are privileged entitled whites (pun?), yet lazy "mysitical" idiots.
I'm a human, yet a donkey"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Slaybutter

VIP Member
what is with those two claiming that exes were holding them back from reaching their full potential — it’s not like they’re curing cancer out there

• Haha
Reactions: 59

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
... I think we will be needing this very soon.. litcherally.

Niomi Smart #46 Just send help!

• Heart
  • Wow

mg95

VIP Member
C692BCC2-9D05-463F-9267-753F6CE154C4.jpeg

In this case I think she *should* take this as a sign Bali is not welcoming her back actually lol

Also gotta love the not so subtle Smart Skin plug. How unnecessary.

ETA - Maybe this is karma for bragging about her bougie flight 😂 Not that she keeps up with news and current events but literally everyone could’ve predicted this happening given the current state of airports around the world

• Haha
  • Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
Forky was embarrassing and gave me the ick but Lordon seems to be downright predatory. He's the type of guy that appears harmless because he's into all this cult-like wellness bs, but really, he's a scammer on the prowl for his next prey and Niomi made it so easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 58