Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys! Have been lurking for awhile but here I am dayum what happened past weeks..
So one part I missed, why do we assume Lordon organising orgies ?!

Second, its so weird how she ended up with this dude ?! So fast? She seems super unstable and needs therapy asap.

And second she looks unhappy. I used to be able to really relate to her but with this new adventure.. I just can’t. I think she is making huge mistakes!
He used to organize pretty icky events when he lived back in Ireland and those were attended by underage girls. Critchley posted about it on the last thread and added this link where he talks about it. He also hangs with and is part of Awakened Dreamers, and those events look pretty bananas. The guy who created it says he's a multiorgasmic dude and posts pretty crazy stuff. In some of the events pictures you can see that there's some shibari going on too

Reactions: 11
She lost her luggage, hence the shopping she did a few days ago : buying underwear... girl knows her priorities...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She lost her luggage, hence the shopping she did a few days ago : buying underwear... girl knows her priorities...
What are you talking about? You don't buy sexy lingerie when you lose your luggage, instead of buying normal clothes? Madness!! /s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ. She lost a suitcase, not a relative. Thank duck she has sycophants to reassure her she's still a an "inspiration"--how else would she survive? (Being rich does not make you an inspiration--it makes you aspirational. A lot of people would be happier if they understood that difference).

As if a lost suitcase is a "test" from the universe. It's just a thing that happened, like any other thing. The universe does not revolve around your personal development.

My eyes are strained by how much I had to roll them as I read that post. I should lodge a compensation claim 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's telling she's dedicating more time to losing a suitcase than she did to losing her grandpa

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I think she looks unwell in those stories where she's moaning about her lost luggage. She also looks like she's been crying.

Also, I can't exactly pinpoint the reason why, but she looks different lately around her eyes. Has she had something done to her eyebrows or maybe some cosmetic procedure? Maybe botox when she was back home. I don't know what it is, but it's giving her quite a severe look.

Who wants to bet that a bunch of brands will 'reach out' and she'll be #kindlygifted and entire new wardrobe. Ugh.

Reactions: 21
If losing her luggage is a « test » from the Universe, whatever that means, let’s see if she’s gonna pass it. Highly doubt that, but whatever floats your boat you moron. Soon, she’s gonna say that this situation is kinda a blessing in disguise, isn’t she?

Reactions: 23
She finally cut her head off of her selfies
902E72DE-BD07-4A5C-964F-754C21DBFEAC.jpeg

Niomi's imaginary friends :
32F69249-6995-4DD6-A399-2EFFFC5D662A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hey guys! Have been lurking for awhile but here I am dayum what happened past weeks..
So one part I missed, why do we assume Lordon organising orgies ?!

Second, its so weird how she ended up with this dude ?! So fast? She seems super unstable and needs therapy asap.

And second she looks unhappy. I used to be able to really relate to her but with this new adventure.. I just can’t. I think she is making huge mistakes!
To add to what @lcd77 said, there was also some intel that he dated a sex coach called Jenny Keane and they organised sex parties in Ireland. What has Nims gotten herself into?!

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't losing her grandfather be more of a test from the universe?
My goodness, how has she ended up like this. I'm worried for her.

Reactions: 26
That’s it, I finally had enough. I blocked her Instagram after following her for years — decided to come up for air in this thread after lurking in silence 👀

Her complaining about the lost luggage finally got my last straw. It’s just completely tone deaf. If she’s somehow in touch with reality or at least know what’s been going on in the travel industry all around the world, she’d know that airports are massively understaffed and unprepared with the travel influx happening these days.

Let alone with the abortion bans, wars and shootings that’s been happening around the world. So much for being an “ambassador” for women.

And yes Niomi, you should take it as a sign that Bali is not welcoming you back and you need serious reorganisation in your life priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah, I'm sure the people of Ukraine are also devastated about Niomi's loss of suitcase, it is indeed heart-breaking. She's such an infuriating, stupid, spoiled waste of space, really.

Reactions: 29
Her latest post is really awkward, and kinda creepy. Definitely a cry for loneliness.

1657109449081.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
so much for "barefoot living" if your grip on wellbeing is about having your suitcase and cosmetics lmao

srly tho, i would also be upset about losing my luggage but why post about it like that? with such grandiloquence? it really baffles me

Reactions: 36
For someone that travels so much, I’m shocked she didn’t take a carry on?! ALWAYS take a carry on with a spare change of clothes and underwear.

And didn’t she fly business? It’s not like she didn’t have a big luggage allowance.

And yes, her latest post is depressing. Why would you take photos of an empty restaurant? Seems sad.

Reactions: 39
This just came up on insta, reminded me of Nimbob’s dating strategy in Bali… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like Lordon wasn’t in Bali like we thought per his last story and just returned like Nimbob
CC43108F-19FA-400B-9855-2D1230DE312A.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For someone that travels so much, I’m shocked she didn’t take a carry on?! ALWAYS take a carry on with a spare change of clothes and underwear.

And didn’t she fly business? It’s not like she didn’t have a big luggage allowance.

And yes, her latest post is depressing. Why would you take photos of an empty restaurant? Seems sad.
Maybe her luggage isn’t missing. Maybe she’s lying once again not only to draw attention like « My life is so wild right now! If I can get through this, I can get through anything! », but also to get freebies from brands in Bali 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.