Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is with those two claiming that exes were holding them back from reaching their full potential — it’s not like they’re curing cancer out there

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Genuine question : how can she be so bad at creating content ?
Her Bali-outside-of-the-gentrified-area looks not appealing at all, even her face looks not healthy, even the pup looks annoyed by Niomi ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I emailed Women for Women just now guys. I will not share my email, but I will let you know what they reply to me (if they reply at all!). I asked them to re-consider (aka remove lol) the partnership with her. Just have to wait and see for now. I hope they reply~ I wrote a very long email.
That's a brave move and totally justified in my opinion! If you get a reply, would you mind sharing the address you sent an email to so that we know it's a working one and can express our views as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see the picture of Bradley and Dimbob's friend Charlotte from a festival last weekend? Charlotte reposted it to her story. Looked like it was taken by one of her friends. I think he's desperate to stay within Niomi's circle. That and everything else he's been doing makes me almost sure she did the dumping.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the picture of Bradley and Dimbob's friend Charlotte from a festival last weekend? Charlotte reposted it to her story. Looked like it was taken by one of her friends. I think he's desperate to stay within Niomi's circle. That and everything else he's been doing makes me almost sure she did the dumping.
If she did do the dumping, that would have to be the most intelligent thing she has ever done

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's a brave move and totally justified in my opinion! If you get a reply, would you mind sharing the address you sent an email to so that we know it's a working one and can express our views as well?
Thank you! As a person with a high moral standard, I just couldn't stand it anymore. It has made me angry for so incredibly long, figured I might as well try and do something about it. Of course I don't know if it will do anything, but at least I tried!

I emailed to this address:

I got an automatic reply message back, that they will try to reply within 24 hours so it seems to be working. But I think it's better to wait till I get a proper reply (if at all, but I think/hope so?) to make sure. I hope you will write then as well, there were others here who wanted to write, too. The more the better. With the more we are, the more impact we make and hopefully they will take it seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is too much... I can just picture him sitting in his bedroom, typing questions to himself, fighting back the tears, and looking up to meet his own eyes in that framed Men's Health cover photo - "come on, GET IT DONE BRADLEY"
I have a feeling this question is from a fellow tattler 😁 There's no way Forky is that down bad for Niomi... maybe she just was the only one who laughed at his jokes (cause she laughs at everything) and then boom - heartlocker! Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling this question is from a fellow tattler 😁 There's no way Forky is that down bad for Niomi... maybe she just was the only one who laughed at his jokes (cause she laughs at everything) and then boom - heartlocker! Tragic
Yeah, has to be from a tattler - it's too specific to the situation not to be from someone who reads here. It'd be even funnier if they asked about an ex who left her life behind to join a cult. Wonder what Forky would say about that? Ha!

I think we all missed that. I guess nobody was on Charlotte watch last weekend.

I always got the impression he was more into Nims than she was into him.

Reactions: 9
I’m all about embracing your natural beauty! No filter (much) needed. Seriously guys, never been happier! Can you tell? 🙄🤢

1657631351940.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m all about embracing your natural beauty! No filter (much) needed. Seriously guys, never been happier! Can you tell? 🙄🤢

View attachment 1411104
Why, why, whyyyyy is she doing this to herself? These cringy stories that look as if she's auditioning for a commercial? "Look, I can smile, flip my hair, be seductive and nonchalant..." Her content is already so boring, she could do the same in her London shed...

Mea culpa, I went to Bali on a "poor person" holiday. I stayed in cheap hotels, did a lot of hiking and sometimes rented a moped. I've just browsed through my photos from that trip. Niomi has not even scratched the surface of the true Bali, which is is so amazing if only she could get out of her bubble.

Reactions: 30
i actually still can't believe how fast she has moved on? like it feels like only yesterday brad and niomiii were lost in the jungle...(haha remember that? and those 'we are so lucky/life is so precious' IG stories!?!) and now she has moved on to a seemingly serious relationship? weird! she clearly loves love.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mea culpa, I went to Bali on a "poor person" holiday. I stayed in cheap hotels, did a lot of hiking and sometimes rented a moped. I've just browsed through my photos from that trip. Niomi has not even scratched the surface of the true Bali, which is is so amazing if only she could get out of her bubble.
This!!! To Niomi Bali is just a change of scenery to do the same old tit, just in different setting. Like that's gonna change anything

Reactions: 18
i actually still can't believe how fast she has moved on? like it feels like only yesterday brad and niomiii were lost in the jungle...(haha remember that? and those 'we are so lucky/life is so precious' IG stories!?!) and now she has moved on to a seemingly serious relationship? weird! she clearly loves love.
Hahahaha I remember the bullshit pack = « If we can get through this, we can get through anything » + « Friendship is the best foundation ». 2 months later, bye bye Bradley, I’m gonna meet the man my psychic told me so much about. But did she mention the cult and sex parties? Surpriiiise!

1657637266223.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.