Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
You know you spend too much time on Niomi's thread when:

You're sending a text message, type the word 'for', and predictive text suggests 'Forky.'

It happened to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

cocochino

Chatty Member
I don't believe it tbh! I think she is too passive aggressive not to tell everyone, she would have mentioned it to gain the sympathy vote. Even if it came out later, it certainly would have come up in one of her thousands of podcast interviews about Joe!
It's possible that she's embarrassed about it? When I got cheated on, I felt so much shame. To share a life with someone for years and not know what they're doing behind your back... I'm still embarrassed about it and I don't want anyone to know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
What I love about this thread is that you never know what to expect! We can be talking about smoothie bowls weather and Yoga poses, then BAM she broke up, BAM she's married, BAM orgies and sex cults, BAM full moon and astrology reading, BAM how to squirt, BAM cheating allegations😂😂😂 the most random evolution of events ever!

Litcherally THE most interesting tattle thread of THE most boring contehnt creAToh ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
i have to say... i would kill for that ring! i want to know what happened to it
Rumour has it that she took a leaf out of Tanya Burr's book and flung it off Brighton Pier. The ring rests between the bloated paws of Martha's corpse.

Others say grand wizard Big Tezza keeps the ring in the west wing at Smart Towers, floating in a glass case, Beauty and the Beast style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Hi guys, I had the post about Rohini, but I promoted another forum so it got removed. Here's the edited post:

Have any of you lot heard of the micro-influencer Rohini Elyse?

I used to watch her vlogs when she was living in Seattle with her husband and puppy and made wholesome cooking/home decor vlogs. She was always quite alternative and 'hippy'; into yoga/mediation, was a vegan, spouted toxic positivity, etc but despite this seemed like a lovely person. Well, she attended a Fit for Service 'wellness retreat' held by Aubrey Marcus (who JAMIE reposts on his stories frequently) and within the space of a couple of months became a full-blown cult member. She divorced her husband (whom she had been with since 16), sold all her belongings and moved to Texas to devote her life to it. The evolution was rapid. It's beyond bizarre and sad, truly watching a car crash in slow motion.

It's VERY concerning that Jamie looks up to this guy Aubrey Marcus. Niomi is vulnerable, we've noticed for YEARS how lost she's been since Joe and how she has zero sense of self. She's a relationship chameleon, time and time again molding her personality, or lack thereof, to become whoever she believes her partner wants her to be. She already spouts nonsensical new age rhetoric about sPiRiTuAliTy, it's not a reach to say she is highly likely to jump straight into this bullshit if Jamie is already buying into this lifestyle.

Strap in ladies, I think this thread is about to get weird(er)...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

luckycharmz

That’s it, I finally had enough. I blocked her Instagram after following her for years — decided to come up for air in this thread after lurking in silence 👀

Her complaining about the lost luggage finally got my last straw. It’s just completely tone deaf. If she’s somehow in touch with reality or at least know what’s been going on in the travel industry all around the world, she’d know that airports are massively understaffed and unprepared with the travel influx happening these days.

Let alone with the abortion bans, wars and shootings that’s been happening around the world. So much for being an “ambassador” for women.

And yes Niomi, you should take it as a sign that Bali is not welcoming you back and you need serious reorganisation in your life priorities.

• Heart

pointblankperiod

Been away for 2 days and getting back to all this tea... makes me feel like I'm on shrooms as well as all them mfs
THE FUCK IS GOING ON
black-kid-seizure-seizure-kid.gif

Also, can I add, this thread is like the most fun I had on the internet since my teenage years of stanning boybands in 2013-2014 (5sos/1d girls wassuuppp)
It's honestly refreshing, you all are legendary & Niomi is totally a content creator as far as creating unhinged decisions

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What in the actual hell has Niomi gotten herself mixed up with here?! This guy is really starting to creep me out.

Nims is just the sort of person a cult will target: she is lost, vulnerable, lonely, and most of all loaded. Holly didn't play matchmaker - she recruited.

• Wow
Reactions: 54

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ. She lost a suitcase, not a relative. Thank fuck she has sycophants to reassure her she's still a an "inspiration"--how else would she survive? (Being rich does not make you an inspiration--it makes you aspirational. A lot of people would be happier if they understood that difference).

As if a lost suitcase is a "test" from the universe. It's just a thing that happened, like any other thing. The universe does not revolve around your personal development.

My eyes are strained by how much I had to roll them as I read that post. I should lodge a compensation claim 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Callan

VIP Member
1657132862526.png

Or you can trade them in for a free drink at one of your brother's parties..

• Haha
  • Sick

kalechips

VIP Member
Is this his equivalent of the flamingo pose? I spared the one where he's naked because no one should have to see that.
Screenshot_20220704_112747.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112733.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112720.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112708.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112657.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_112641.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She manifested her suitcase, guys.

Screenshot_20220707-100745_Instagram.jpg

People can’t think he’s being serious lol. Definitely thinks he’s a joker. Agree it’s weird for him to reply at all.
No, I don't think he was being serious. I just think it's fun to speculate. Haha! Agree that it's weird of him to reply at all. He's probably reading here. I am sure his sister is!

• Haha
  • Sick

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Yep, she's trying to prove something to someone.

I never post stories, but my mum told me recently that no-one likes me and I have no friends. So now I purposely post stories doing things with my friends on the weekends just so she can see. Yes, I'm petty and immature.

She definitely wants someone to see she's "happy" and sleeping with a guy.
Not petty and immature. For your mother to say negative things like that to and about you is not acceptable. Shove your ' normal' life in her face for all your worth!!Have a hug as well 🤗

• Heart