Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez the more I dig into this guy the more creeped out I get. Yes he follows this Fit for service thing and it's creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram (found a podcast on Spotify which exposes their cultish behaviour but haven't listened to it yet) but I don't know if he's directly connected to them. No need though, he has his own cultish thingy going on!
He seems to be part of the team/organization called Awakened Dreamers & their work is umm.. quite interesting..?

Screenshot_20220704-011324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-012702_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-011909_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-011944_Instagram.jpg

Proof he's part of the team:

Screenshot_20220704-012115_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220704-012441_Instagram.jpg

Funny how on their promotional posters they write "White attire required" but don't say anything about shrooms which I assume are also required.
Oh Nims, what have you gotten yourself into...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
New guy is just so weird and culty, is this really who she's picked to replace dreamy Joe???? She's completely lost it

Reactions: 43
Geez the more I dig into this guy the more creeped out I get. Yes he follows this Fit for service thing and it's creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram (found a podcast on Spotify which exposes their cultish behaviour but haven't listened to it yet) but I don't know if he's directly connected to them. No need though, he has his own cultish thingy going on!
He seems to be part of the team/organization called Awakened Dreamers & their work is umm.. quite interesting..?

View attachment 1390264View attachment 1390265View attachment 1390267View attachment 1390269

View attachment 1390270View attachment 1390271

Funny how on their promotional posters they write "White attire required" but don't say anything about shrooms which I assume are also required.

WTF?.That's legit creepy.

Reactions: 35

View attachment 1390264View attachment 1390265View attachment 1390267View attachment 1390269

Can you imagine Nims being here?

Reactions: 9
Fundraiser for Ukraine with a tied up woman. What a bunch of pieces of shtt... Just have an orgy and stop pretending you care about other things. Despicable to bring war ravaged countries into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

predatory as hell

Reactions: 31
Forky was embarrassing and gave me the ick but Lordon seems to be downright predatory. He's the type of guy that appears harmless because he's into all this cult-like wellness bs, but really, he's a scammer on the prowl for his next prey and Niomi made it so easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Is this how desperate she is? Like she absolutely has to find a husband no matter what, even if he’s the creepiest freak ever? Geez, that’s really next level. Looks like a bad TV show 🍿🍿 well, I guess that after all these videos and photos showing her body and posing like she’s inviting men to join her, it’s not surprising she ended up catching a weirdo’s eye.

Reactions: 18
Forky was embarrassing and gave me the ick but Lordon seems to be downright predatory. He's the type of guy that appears harmless because he's into all this cult-like wellness bs, but really, he's a scammer on the prowl for his next prey and Niomi made it so easy.
Forky is not evil, just dumb which makes him look like evil . The new guy from the info coming out seems to be evil . What is that they are doing ?

She should have just stayed in London , work on ads n deals gleam bought her, gone for meetings and dates and carry on with a normal life. What is she doing instead ? This is not going to bring her any good abd this kind of revenge is doing nothing to Joe Woodward ! He fuvking don’t care! It’s not like he was the only eligible bachelor in the uk , move on “ normally “ Niomi !

Everyone following Niomi knows she is lost and can be influenced easily , may be his sister recruited her for him. Is her family not seeing this ? Her friends ?

Reactions: 21
The fact that he transitioned from your typical creepy ‘ladies night’ pub events in the UK to these kind of events says it all. He is just using the Bali backdrop (and the wellness/healing discourse) to run the same scams that all have the same intent anyway.

As for Niomi, it’s no surprise that she first ran to a misogynistic man who would validate all her ED behaviour and thinking, and is now going to another misogynistic man who now validates her obsession with psychological cleanliness and superiority— oh sorry ‘wellness’. It’s the same thing for her, too— always trying to avoid feeling/being out of control, always needing to feel superior or perfect, always needing some RULES and dogma to follow whether with eating or just living life and experiencing emotions. And I expect Joe challenged that kind of thinking slightly, even if inadvertently, and she is now really drawn to men who completely buy into the bullshit and encourage it.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Wow...the more you post about it the more it scares the tit out of me ! What the f nimbecile. Nimbecile girl stay with your manifestion and universe, stars, moon and frida FFS ! She has been already so brainwashed for sure. In her deluded mind she thinks she met people like minded but in fact they are people who are mainly high on whatever they taking and inhaling, spending time partying and doing NOTHING. This is NOT freedom and balance . She is going straight into another codependency tit but this time in a dangerous way and her family is totally in blame to not get interested and stop that. Yes,gave your daughter and granddaughter to the "guru" who will not only possess her soul but bank account soon.
If this is the only way for her to learn, well be it...but the fall will be tremendously painful.
Congratulations as well to Bali for the tax free options . Well done in inviting deranged people outside from our own countries...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Her decision making skills aren't great since she's probably always had an easy life and never really had to do much, even the terrible "house" she bought turned out to be a failure on her part. No surprise she fell for Lordon's mumbo jumbo, she loves being worshipped, no matter what the driving force behind it is.

She probably thinks there's some very deep meaning about her being drawn to Bali, but she just wants to live in a resort and be catered to, it can be anywhere really.

Reactions: 30
What in the actual hell has Niomi gotten herself mixed up with here?! This guy is really starting to creep me out.

Nims is just the sort of person a cult will target: she is lost, vulnerable, lonely, and most of all loaded. Holly didn't play matchmaker - she recruited.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
Eww shes dressing up for this creep, I'm sure he loves it. Cringe.. god I'm going to have nightmares after this as I'm off to bed lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hopefully, she won’t prance about in her new lingerie and post the tit on Instagram.

Reactions: 15
Well I've just woken up to all of this and can't find any words to put in a coherent sentence 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Grandma T will be furious is this the best she can do? Even she'll be wanting Forkster back !

Reactions: 12
this guy is a part of awakened dreamers? a ~self improvement group with the same name and ties to a bigger US based company has been closed and its leaders are now being prosecuted in my country. it's a financial pyramid scheme attracting minors with promises of riches, heavily based on illegal (in my country) network marketing practices.
it may not be the same organization and all these fuckers just happen to have the same type of whimsy names, but still this is shady and creepy af.
also, not surprising.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.