Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously can't live two seconds without a man on her arm. Pathetic really so much for all the "manifesting" time to herself nonsense ......
She has this constant need to prove to everyone (Joe) that she's so happy and desirable. Must be exhausting!

Reactions: 27
i will have nightmares for the rest of my life
the duck is this.
View attachment 1388983
"We are dumb, yet dumber...we are twats, yet mega effing twats. We are privileged entitled whites (pun?), yet lazy "mysitical" idiots.
I'm a human, yet a donkey"
IMG_7661.jpg

Literally all I think of when I see him... cult vibes all the way

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I always had teeth problems since I was a kid, like weak bones etc.. so I'm jealous of his teeth in a way, altho it looks like he's got more teeth than an average person.. maybe it's because his mouth opens so wide, and he never seems to close it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don't think they'll last. I feel like the buzz of this holiday romance will wear off very quickly.

Reactions: 20
I remember on a previous thread (this year, last year?) we totted up Niomi’s many holidays and trips and it was shocking (or not!) to see how much Ms Sustainable™ really travels (there were a lot of Bath / Cotswold trips due to Forky related activities at the time).

How anyone can follow this utter imbecile and think she is any any way conscious of her immense environmental impact is beyond me. A vapid nobody, directionless and floating through life without meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I always had teeth problems since I was a kid, like weak bones etc.. so I'm jealous of his teeth in a way, altho it looks like he's got more teeth than an average person.. maybe it's because his mouth opens so wide, and he never seems to close it?
So sorry, I did not want to offend anyone with my comments. My parents neglected me as a child and because of that I have bad teeth,but because of that as an adult I tried to take care of my teeth really well, also I am in a country where dentistry is free, so maybe I am lucky in that regard.
I meant with my comment that his teeth are really looking like dirty?! You know when you one of those depressive episodes when you dont brush your teeth for 2 or 3 days and start to really looking like that him in that picture!Why would anyone take photos like that and post it? Also I thought he is like wealthy or something?
He has the money to repair his teeth.

Reactions: 12
So sorry, I did not want to offend anyone with my comments. My parents neglected me as a child and because of that I have bad teeth,but because of that as an adult I tried to take care of my teeth really well, also I am in a country where dentistry is free, so maybe I am lucky in that regard.
I meant with my comment that his teeth are really looking like dirty?! You know when you one of those depressive episodes when you dont brush your teeth for 2 or 3 days and start to really looking like that him in that picture!Why would anyone take photos like that and post it? Also I thought he is like wealthy or something?
Oh no sorry I didn't mean that I'm offended haha, no worries. I really cannot understand how he could think those pictures of him look good, and why he keeps posing like that, just seems extremely juvenile and weird!

Reactions: 10
His teeth look quite stained (almost grey) in some pics. Sometimes you have to zoom in to see the staining. However, I wouldn't recommend any of you do this!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's enamel erosion. I'm not sure. I already zoomed in on one of his pics and am now bowing out of any further research. Haha!
Thank you for taking one for the team 🤣❤

and he never seems to close it.. and never will 😬 everyone can we continue posting his pictures with a spoiler alert cause:

• Haha
Where did the post go about Rohini Elyse? It just took me down a rabbit hole... this tit is so weird and creepy. She seems like she's tripping on ayahuasca.

I'd be really sad if Niomi went down this path to be honest. This Jamie guy seems like a creep. He follows the Fit For Service cult too... It's kinda worrying she's in a foreign country alone with this guy. How do we know he hasn't recruited her for this weird sex cult??

What happened to the post about Lordon’s possible cult connections?? Did anyone else see it before it disappeared?

Reactions: 5
Where did the post go about Rohini Elyse? It just took me down a rabbit hole... this tit is so weird and creepy. She seems like she's tripping on ayahuasca.

I'd be really sad if Niomi went down this path to be honest. This Jamie guy seems like a creep. He follows the Fit For Service cult too... It's kinda worrying she's in a foreign country alone with this guy. How do we know he hasn't recruited her for this weird sex cult??
She has her friends there.

Reactions: 3

Glad you remembered the name. I'll read up on it tomorrow. Sounds like some scary stuff. Hope he's not involved in this!

Reactions: 6
Glad you remembered the name. I'll read up on it tomorrow. Sounds like some scary stuff. Hope he's not involved in this!
I haven’t been reading a lot but from what I have gathered Aubrey Marcus created Onnit and Fit for service (described as “a curated fellowship where members are able to directly experience their own optimization in becoming physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, romantically, and spiritually fit to be of service, for the good of all”, so a bunch of bull). Lordon follows Marcus and Fit for service, so he’s involved in some level

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I haven’t been reading a lot but from what I have gathered Aubrey Marcus created Onnit and Fit for service (described as “a curated fellowship where members are able to directly experience their own optimization in becoming physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, romantically, and spiritually fit to be of service, for the good of all”, so a bunch of bull). Lordon follows Marcus and Fit for service, so he’s involved in some level
Maybe he follows them for inspiration for developing his own cult and the most effective way to scam people. He might be modelling his Bali ‘business’ on theirs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.