Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
This isn't entertaining anymore 😔 Forky was entertaining. Joe was dreamy. Marcus was harmless. But this shit is scary 😦
Run Nimbobs Run!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

cocochino

Chatty Member
The only one who really knows what happened it Joe and he's def not going to talk about it. At least they didn't get married, the whole thing would have been even more painful if this gossip is true.

I wonder if she was the one to break it off then? It just doesn't jive with her video about the breakup saying that their time together was magical and he's not a bad person. Only much later in her podcasts she hinted about stuff and even said she would have married him despite of issues. This whole thing is so confusing! :confused:
Yeah its confusing! But she did say in the podcast that the first couple of months after the breakup she was in denial. When my ex cheated on me and I broke up with him, I actually asked for him back and even suggested an open relationship (I'm SO embarrassed about this!) 🙈 I was such a mess and I just wanted to forget about it all and have my fantasy life back. So yeah, I get why she said she would've married him despite of issues or cheating... many women do it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I wonder if she's Airbnb-ing the shed while she's away? It shows how much money she has if she can go away for weeks or months at a time and leave that place empty. Maybe she'll be staying with Lordon in Bali and so won't have to pay for a rental.

If she was still with Forky, we'd get to see their airport reunion, for sure. Lordon gives us nothing!

ETA: Oh. I think she's put the shed up for sale. I found a new listing. Listed 45 days ago for £750,000. It's listed as a flat this time rather than a house. I've only seen it listed on one site so far so will have to double check.

Last edited:
  • Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
Niomi linking losing her luggage as the universe not welcoming her is the whitest thing I have seen written on the internet. If the universe is trying to tell you something is that, you got dumped. Period. And you haven’t get over it.
Also Niomi, begging for brands to send her free shit yawnyawn

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
So did she come back to celebrate her birthday and get her hair cut and that’s what she’s calling her busy London lifestyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
In her new post, Niomi has realised the joys of being rich and splitting her time between two homes on different continents. She feels deeply empowered by giving herself permission to do zero work in two locations instead of one.

I reckon she only flew home to apply for that digital nomad visa*

*I know nothing about visas

• Haha
Reactions: 50

mg95

VIP Member
She just had 2 birthday celebrations, so it's possible the ring was a gift from Charlotte and she's pleased to see her bestie wearing and enjoying it... But that's logic speaking and since Joey dumped her nothing has made sense.

Reactions: 49

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I miss Joe so much 😭 this guy creeps me out
Nims, is that you...?*

*Just kidding, I miss Joe too 😂😭**

** I miss looking at Joe. I mean, personality wise, he was a big, watered down cup of vanilla pudding, but I'll take that over a Tory PT with an IQ of 47 or a wannabe cult leader with an Ikea-level installation of teeth. At least Joe read proper books.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

pointblankperiod

Honestly... if he did cheat... I don't blame Niomi for losing a couple of braincells & becoming a bit unhinged. When you picture a whole life with a person and then he dips, that must be groundbreaking. You really can get sucked into this trauma if you have no real job and responsibilities.
Did you notice that she seemed more or less okay when she was launching Smart Skin and taking that yoga course? That is because she kept herself on some type of busy schedule, she had some structure to her days. Then the launch happened, yoga course ended, and what Niomi was left with? Her own thoughts. That is when I think it all went downhill. I truly believe a structured life could've pulled her out of it, but nope, her batteries went low too early.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I voted Christmas engagement. I truly believe Nims has found someone that's on the same (marriage and babies) page as her. I think Holly knows this about her brother too - and that's why she played matchmaker. This also explains why Nims is in such hot pursuit of this guy and why everything seems to be moving at warp speed.

Let's see how quickly she can GET IT DONE (Haha! See what I did there?!) I'm predicting a Christmas engagement, married next summer and babies soon after.

Charlotte is off the hook this time as Holly, the matchmaker, will get the chief bridesmaid role.

They will relocate to the UK (bye bye shed, hello house in the country!) after they are married. She'll be back and forth to Bali until then - or may even move there until the wedding.

Any other predictions? This should be fun to look back on when they break up in a month. Haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha

mg95

VIP Member
Forky definitely dumped her. No question about it. If his ego had been bruised by her no way would he have wished her happy birthday or kept on mentioning her in his Q&As. She wanted to fuck off to Bali for 6 weeks and expected him to come with. He probably told her their work/life balances were not compatible and said they should take a break until she got back. She went out and found herself Lordon to stick it to him. Now she's in Bali scrolling back through her feed deleting posts dedicated to Forky. Niomi's really living her best life.

Thankfully Lordina is just as thirsty as her brother so we'll probably be able to figure out they're done by a lack of comments/likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Lionsden

VIP Member
Geez the more I dig into this guy the more creeped out I get. Yes he follows this Fit for service thing and it's creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram (found a podcast on Spotify which exposes their cultish behaviour but haven't listened to it yet) but I don't know if he's directly connected to them. No need though, he has his own cultish thingy going on!
He seems to be part of the team/organization called Awakened Dreamers & their work is umm.. quite interesting..?

View attachment 1390264View attachment 1390265View attachment 1390267View attachment 1390269

Proof he's part of the team:

View attachment 1390270View attachment 1390271

Funny how on their promotional posters they write "White attire required" but don't say anything about shrooms which I assume are also required.
Oh Nims, what have you gotten yourself into...
So he still does events where men are fully dressed and average looking, while women are young, hot, and skimpily clad. Major red flag, and super disgusting.

• Sick

anonymousgossip

Remember when she said she wasn't going to share her relationships online after Marcus, and then said it again after Joe, lol

• Haha