Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Nims new romance predictions

• Christmas Engagement

• Break up, AGAIN!

• Instagram husband but no marriage in real life

• Break up and get back with Joe (this one is for Terrina as usual)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's got another man.. confirmed, instagram official, family introduced, unbelievable, yet true!
🎉🎉 Tattle meet Lordon McDonkey! 🎉🎉
The nims downgrade from Forky Van Der Dickson (never thought it possible!), he is our second random boyfriend of the year, a life coach collected from her 7 weeks trip to Bali. His personality seems to be a delight, not.

The confirmation:
1656527989734.png

The edits were everything in the last thread, amazing guys:
1656528493684.png

Don't forget to answer the pawfect poll.
Enjoy the shitshow! litcheraly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
irvinelane said:
Every time she posts an AD, she barely reaches 4,000 likes, not to mention the few comments. And yet, she continues these rubbish partnerships.

View attachment 1378798
She doesn't care and she doesn't respect her viewers. The only reason she has an online presence these days is to get gifted things. And to show off.

Reactions: 19
Looking at these recent photos makes me realize that Niomi does need people to do the job for her in every. single. area. She can’t do one thing all by herself. I mean, even when it comes to romance, she desperately needs someone to introduce her to a guy. What the hell? I’m not saying that matchmaking is pityful or what, but the context is one more thing that proves how ugly her life is.

And as we all know how predictable she is, I bet that, before meeting Jamie, she has been telling herself she has to do whatever it takes to make it work, meaning faking as much as possible, because she’s genuinely, deeply happier than ever, and of course, so at peace. Geez..

Reactions: 17
I voted Christmas engagement. I truly believe Nims has found someone that's on the same (marriage and babies) page as her. I think Holly knows this about her brother too - and that's why she played matchmaker. This also explains why Nims is in such hot pursuit of this guy and why everything seems to be moving at warp speed.

Let's see how quickly she can GET IT DONE (Haha! See what I did there?!) I'm predicting a Christmas engagement, married next summer and babies soon after.

Charlotte is off the hook this time as Holly, the matchmaker, will get the chief bridesmaid role.

They will relocate to the UK (bye bye shed, hello house in the country!) after they are married. She'll be back and forth to Bali until then - or may even move there until the wedding.

Any other predictions? This should be fun to look back on when they break up in a month. Haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Well she's got another man.. confirmed, instagram official, family introduced, unbelievable, yet true!
🎉🎉 Tattle meet Lordon McDonkey! 🎉🎉
The nims downgrade from Forky Van Der Dickson (never thought it possible!), he is our second random boyfriend of the year, a life coach collected from her 7 weeks trip to Bali. His personality seems to be a delight, not.

The confirmation:
View attachment 1378802

The edits were everything in the last thread, amazing guys:
View attachment 1378834

Don't forget to answer the pawfect poll.
Enjoy the shitshow! litcheraly.
Beautifully written, as usual! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still dont understand how you can jump from one to the other public relationship

Reactions: 24
I’m so torn between Shutterbug99 prediction and another crash and burn scenario. Part of me can’t see Lordon moving to the UK countryside.
But either way….

1656537061270.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember when she said she wasn't going to share her relationships online after Marcus, and then said it again after Joe, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I use synonysmously Niomi and lying.

Forky is right : don't waste time chasing anything (aka Niomi).

Reactions: 18
He's not upset about his previous relationship not working out, ha! Two delusional narcissists couldn't make it work, shocker.

At least he finally stopped tagging her in all his comments.

Reactions: 29
She only did one video while in Bali right? After saying she was so sure that trip was all she needed to vlog again and get her creative juices back 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1379495
Looks like forky won’t spill the tea
« and of course we are still friends 😅👍🏻 »

Oh please Bradley, define « friends ». When was the last time you guys have talked to each other? Were you there to celebrate her birthday at one of her parties? Do you hang out with each other? Whenever you need a friend, can you rely on her?

Well, obviously he answered the question this way so people don’t talk too much about it, but does he really think people are as stupid as he is? They know. Besides, I’m a firm believer that the more you try to explain yourself, the less people will believe you. Whatever happened, that’s his business, he doesn’t need anyone’s approval.

Reactions: 21
« and of course we are still friends 😅👍🏻 »

Oh please Bradley, define « friends ». When was the last time you guys have talked to each other? Were you there to celebrate her birthday at one of her parties? Do you hang out with each other? Whenever you need a friend, can you rely on her?

Well, obviously he answered the question this way so people don’t talk too much about it, but does he really think people are as stupid as he is? They know. Besides, I’m a firm believer that the more you try to explain yourself, the less people will believe you. Whatever happened, that’s his business, he doesn’t need anyone’s approval.
Usually, well for men, they try to move on it seems... he keeps bringing up his past relationship and breakup a lot, then says to stop asking him but 5 minutes later there he is again talking about it. He's milking it for clicks and views.

Reactions: 22
He definitely wants people to think about it since he keeps writing these long-winded replies about it. He could just not answer them at all, or give a much more brief answer. The question said nothing about his previous relationship, and he chose to bring it up anyway.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.