Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez the more I dig into this guy the more creeped out I get. Yes he follows this Fit for service thing and it's creator Aubrey Marcus on instagram (found a podcast on Spotify which exposes their cultish behaviour but haven't listened to it yet) but I don't know if he's directly connected to them. No need though, he has his own cultish thingy going on!
He seems to be part of the team/organization called Awakened Dreamers & their work is umm.. quite interesting..?

View attachment 1390264View attachment 1390265View attachment 1390267View attachment 1390269

Proof he's part of the team:

View attachment 1390270View attachment 1390271

Funny how on their promotional posters they write "White attire required" but don't say anything about shrooms which I assume are also required.
Oh Nims, what have you gotten yourself into...
So he still does events where men are fully dressed and average looking, while women are young, hot, and skimpily clad. Major red flag, and super disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
What in the actual hell has Niomi gotten herself mixed up with here?! This guy is really starting to creep me out.

Nims is just the sort of person a cult will target: she is lost, vulnerable, lonely, and most of all loaded. Holly didn't play matchmaker - she recruited.
The clairvoyant probably also got a commission.

Reactions: 12
That guy Jamie is friends with is so bleeping strange. Have a look at his profile... it turned me off my breakfast. He describes himself as a multi orgasmic man with multiple wives... he also follows Niomi. He's probably recruiting her to be a part of his harem.
Look at his eyes in the second pic. Cult leader vibes. How long before Nims is one of his 'wives?' Truly scary if she's associating with this guy.

ETA: Check out the oldest pic on his profile for how he looked before he became a cult leader.

Screenshot_20220704-092224_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-092234_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
this guy is a part of awakened dreamers? a ~self improvement group with the same name and ties to a bigger US based company has been closed and its leaders are now being prosecuted in my country. it's a financial pyramid scheme attracting minors with promises of riches, heavily based on illegal (in my country) network marketing practices.
it may not be the same organization and all these fuckers just happen to have the same type of whimsy names, but still this is shady and creepy af.
also, not surprising.
okok i launched a 10 minute investigation and they are not the same people, they just happen to have the same name because i guess all these group leaders share the same braincell.
so this is just a bunch of insufferable rich people gathered around a brazilian dj/self improvement guru faffing around bali thinking they are better than the rest of the world and posting on instagram.
go off i guess xD

Reactions: 24
How does she manage to attract more and more losers? It’s quite impressive at this point

Reactions: 26
Hell, I miss Forky too and his Paris ballades à la con. I can deal with stupidity, ignorance, arrogance.. but this.. THIS!
My little heart can't take it 😳 Oh moon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She couldn't be lazier.

5F6DDFAB-8CC2-417B-BAA0-3C95B50332F2.png

I thought it was a ghost on the screen - but no yes, it's Niomi. Always looking so welcoming with her warmest "Hi." ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That place looks quite feminine, so I'm assuming she got her own place. Thank goodness she's not staying with that cult freak.

Reactions: 6
She can't be bothered with writing an actual job description, can she? Wonder how much she pays....
It’s a job for a secret project: filming and taking photos of her future sex parties for a whole new kind of content creation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I came here after she posted that lingerie pic ready to say: here goes her newest transformation. And then I saw all the stuff you've dug up 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when we collectively thought she couldn't possibly go any lower than dating a Trump fanboy who eats sushi with a fork?

Idk what the duck is going on with first gen influencers - there are rumors of Michelle Phan being in a cult, Tati Westbrook is sliding deeper and deeper into evangelicalism (@me all you can but that branch of Christianity is a sex/death cult idcidc), it's WILD

Reactions: 37
Remember when we collectively thought she couldn't possibly go any lower than dating a Trump fanboy who eats sushi with a fork?

Idk what the duck is going on with first gen influencers - there are rumors of Michelle Phan being in a cult, Tati Westbrook is sliding deeper and deeper into evangelicalism (@me all you can but that branch of Christianity is a sex/death cult idcidc), it's WILD
This is what happens when you get a tit ton of money while not doing an actual job. As "glamorous" as influencer life seems, it's such a shallow and empty existence. When normal things in life lose their meaning, people start to look for other more stimulating experiences and that makes them a very easy target for these cults.

Reactions: 46
I miss Joe so much 😭 this guy creeps me out
Nims, is that you...?*

*Just kidding, I miss Joe too 😂😭**

** I miss looking at Joe. I mean, personality wise, he was a big, watered down cup of vanilla pudding, but I'll take that over a Tory PT with an IQ of 47 or a wannabe cult leader with an Ikea-level installation of teeth. At least Joe read proper books.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This isn't entertaining anymore 😔 Forky was entertaining. Joe was dreamy. Marcus was harmless. But this tit is scary 😦
Run Nimbobs Run!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.