Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was boasting about finally being able to balance being on vacay in London and being on vacay in Bali. Amazing work life balance for a gifted content creator like Niomi Smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Find it embarrassing that she’s always “reading” these hippy dippy self help books. Why not pick up some chick lit, one of Dolly Alderton’s, or a thriller like a normal person. What *does* she talk about? The same chapter in Manifest, over and over? She never seems to get passionately interested in anything - no tv programmes, no book series, podcasts… anything! It’s what separates her from the real content creators who consume consume consume. Niomi has like, one brain cell and she uses it to take the same boring posey pics over and over again.

Reactions: 32
Find it embarrassing that she’s always “reading” these hippy dippy self help books. Why not pick up some chick lit, one of Dolly Alderton’s, or a thriller like a normal person. What *does* she talk about? The same chapter in Manifest, over and over? She never seems to get passionately interested in anything - no tv programmes, no book series, podcasts… anything! It’s what separates her from the real content creators who consume consume consume. Niomi has like, one brain cell and she uses it to take the same boring posey pics over and over again.
Yeah so true, Niomi's only interest seems to be her own reflection because after years of watching and following I still feel like I have no idea about who she really is and what she actually likes.

Reactions: 20
Yeah so true, Niomi's only interest seems to be her own reflection because after years of watching and following I still feel like I have no idea about who she really is and what she actually likes.
I think this is exactly what she is and what she likes. You can open her head and see this:
Screenshot_20220710-224248_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Niomi is single again, I would like to know her secret to have a boyfriend worse than the previous one and to make the next relationship even shorter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Either she’s single again, or her love life has the same pattern: waiting for her boyfriend to be available to her.
I think she use that to shade her man until they "claim" her. So Bradley started posting her on his story, and she wants Lordon to say very clearly that he's dating her. Until then, she's single. (Actually agree with the mindset, minus the shading )

Reactions: 18
Steady on. ONE BRAIN CELL🧐Let's not exaggerate!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed. What entertains her? She has just the one hobby - yoga. The girl doesn't have any other hobbies. Like for example if you want to chat about pop culture she would not have a clue about anything. I feel like she expects others to make her life interesting, that's why she adapts her non existent personality to whichever guy she's dating. Her only job is to maintain her appearance.

Reactions: 26
I keep thinking about her poor employees at Smart Skin, like how the duck can you manage a skincare brand & its team when you're on the other side of the world?
I get the feeling she's literally only the face of the company, and they maybe run final packaging designs and products past her. Basically she does F all. I'd wager she's not even their employer and that the staff work for some influencer product development company like Genflow.

Reactions: 27
I think she is planning a life for herself and thinks and plans how to post it on social media. Thats what she does 24/7. I never hear her talk about stuff that normal people do to relax: watching netflix, read a fiction book, really chill with family. She is always thinking, how can I make a perfect image for instagram. And its kind of sad to be honest if thats your goal in life. I think that Jamie will quickly get fed up with her and will find her clingy.

Reactions: 15
I think she is planning a life for herself and thinks and plans how to post it on social media. Thats what she does 24/7. I never hear her talk about stuff that normal people do to relax: watching netflix, read a fiction book, really chill with family. She is always thinking, how can I make a perfect image for instagram. And its kind of sad to be honest if thats your goal in life. I think that Jamie will quickly get fed up with her and will find her clingy.
I agree. However, what a bad plan! She tries to prove things that aren’t even true, and we can totally tell. Her strategy falls flat, great job Niomi! And whatever you do, good luck.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Agreed. What entertains her? She has just the one hobby - yoga. The girl doesn't have any other hobbies. Like for example if you want to chat about pop culture she would not have a clue about anything. I feel like she expects others to make her life interesting, that's why she adapts her non existent personality to whichever guy she's dating. Her only job is to maintain her appearance.
I've been wanting to say this. We often noticed that she claimed to be so busy with work and to have so many appointments but when we see what she's been doing all day she went to get her hair done, a beauty treatment, to a free yoga class and did 1 email. That were her appointments. Just all luxury and wellness "appointments" that other people see as treats to themselves, but she sees it as work, just like running or going to a free boxing class or for a drink to soho house. Or when she has a free stay somewhere, she claims to be working all week/weekend, but she just takes a few pictures and that's it. That's all her work. Her job is purely to maintain her appearance indeed. It's an insult to people who work hard from day to day that this is what she calls a job and working hard.

I think this is exactly what she is and what she likes. You can open her head and see this:
View attachment 1407070
Hey is that Niomi's hair rolling around? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've been wanting to say this. We often noticed that she claimed to be so busy with work and to have so many appointments but when we see what she's been doing all day she went to get her hair done, a beauty treatment, to a free yoga class and did 1 email. That were her appointments. Just all luxury and wellness "appointments" that other people see as treats to themselves, but she sees it as work, just like running or going to a free boxing class or for a drink to soho house. Or when she has a free stay somewhere, she claims to be working all week/weekend, but she just takes a few pictures and that's it. That's all her work. Her job is purely to maintain her appearance indeed. It's an insult to people who work hard from day to day that this is what she calls a job and working hard.

Hey is that Niomi's hair rolling around? :ROFLMAO:
This sentence reminded me what exactly grates me about Niomi. Other people have truly hard work lives and don’t make a fraction of what she does. She thinks ooh-ing and ahh-ing over things to sell them, even when she doesn’t believe in the product, is putting in effort. It’s very sleazy imo. She doesn’t appreciate that people put their trust in her and their hard earned dollars towards what she recommends. There’s no respect coming from Niomi for the people who support her.

Reactions: 22
1657541830716.jpeg

#bali? « It only happens in Bali, my life is so wiiiild you guys! » 🙄

Anyway, enjoy the company of your visitors, this is all you’re gonna get until the next boyfriend.

1657542337205.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
#Bali
Is she serious?! She’s like, just in case you forgot I’m in Bali. Oh, and you’re not in Bali so sucks to be you.
As if her first trip wasn’t boring enough, this is all she can post about. It’s clear Bali 2.0 is such a disappointment for her if the highlight of her day is that the commune has dogs…

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1408473

#bali? « It only happens in Bali, my life is so wiiiild you guys! » 🙄

Anyway, enjoy the company of your visitors, this is all you’re gonna get until the next boyfriend.

View attachment 1408484
Why isn’t she going anywhere?!! Thats mind boggling to me. Id be sooooo bored with her daily schedule

Also, ugh hate that all she described in her videos about what she loves about Bali Isn’t really Bali.

Reactions: 11
Why isn’t she going anywhere?!! Thats mind boggling to me. Id be sooooo bored with her daily schedule
She just moved from a bedroom to another, pretending she’s traveling. It must be so frustrating to act according to strangers’ expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.