Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I know we've all agreed his teeth are ridiculously big but I've only ever seen his photos + heard him speak in a podcast - I never actually saw these big boys in action. Watched a video of him speaking and MY. GOD. This is nightmare fuel!
Gosh Niomi, how can you kiss that?!

Screenshot_20220705-220610_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-220645_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
^ Tell that to all the nations living in poverty, these people are fking offensive. Privileged spoiled pieces of poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You had Forky and his broche and other mishaps. Now prepare for Lordon and his suanas.

4CC4B944-BFF7-42CE-919F-7D19AA6A8531.jpeg

Also kinda grateful he has a beard now after seeing this photo

09DC6D78-6BB2-4FDD-8931-E677774EF872.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m also surprised (and glad) by the lack of Lordon content.

She took him home to meet her family, but she got her own place in Bali and sleeps alone? I was certain she would go stay with him. Maybe it’s over already.

Reactions: 23
Sorry for the new account.Couple things - I broke my phone and don't know my password so I just made a new account so I can post this quickly before I forget 🤣 I was 'marktheshark'. {Peep show reference, I am not called Mark}

Anyway I have an Instagram account for my two British shorthair cats. It's just for fun and I only have like 400 followers. But today I managed to check the account after a week without a phone, and bali donkeys sister Holly liked a few of the photos. I see she has the blue tick so I assume she's looking at the common hashtags I use and liking random photos just to gain attention and get more followers. How is she verified?! Just thought that was very weird. And I wouldn't have thought much if it if I didn't read this thread but I was like wtf 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m also surprised (and glad) by the lack of Lordon content.

She took him home to meet her family, but she got her own place in Bali and sleeps alone? I was certain she would go stay with him. Maybe it’s over already.
We can but hope. I don't think so though. I think he's the reason she's back in Bali. I'm surprised (and glad) If she's not staying with him. I was sure she would be. Maybe she's not in as deep as we thought.

Sorry for the new account.Couple things - I broke my phone and don't know my password so I just made a new account so I can post this quickly before I forget 🤣 I was 'marktheshark'. {Peep show reference, I am not called Mark}

Anyway I have an Instagram account for my two British shorthair cats. It's just for fun and I only have like 400 followers. But today I managed to check the account after a week without a phone, and bali donkeys sister Holly liked a few of the photos. I see she has the blue tick so I assume she's looking at the common hashtags I use and liking random photos just to gain attention and get more followers. How is she verified?! Just thought that was very weird. And I wouldn't have thought much if it if I didn't read this thread but I was like wtf 🤣
I'm not sure what verification actually entails - but Holly has done media work (acting, journalism) and has released a vegan cook book. Maybe that's enough for a blue tick.

Also, I'm not sure Holly is the best person to play matchmaker. Her marriage lasted less than two years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I will stop watching her if he becomes constantly present in her videos... wait what videos? who am I kidding the woman does 4 videos per year so we're good!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
^ Yeah!! Apologies for TMI but imagine Lordon's teeth between your legs during sexy time. New wave of horror movies inspiration.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
^ Yeah!! Apologies for TMI but imagine Lordon's teeth between your legs during sexy time. New wave of horror movies inspiration.
Maybe that’s why she couldn’t sleep last night, like she’s recovering from a recent accident 🫣

1657076329344.gif

You guys always crack me up 😂♥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
C692BCC2-9D05-463F-9267-753F6CE154C4.jpeg

In this case I think she *should* take this as a sign Bali is not welcoming her back actually lol

Also gotta love the not so subtle Smart Skin plug. How unnecessary.

ETA - Maybe this is karma for bragging about her bougie flight 😂 Not that she keeps up with news and current events but literally everyone could’ve predicted this happening given the current state of airports around the world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.