Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I think she built het new version on a flawed foundation because she never fully healed. I think she will make big mistakes and falls flat on her face. To then finally seek therapy and realise she has to heal all over again and now for real.

I also think the Bali lifestyle in general is sooo cringe. Why are these people taking over another country’s island with all this tit. Its disrespectful and another form of white priviledge and colonialism. Like completely neglecting the local culture and overtaking it with your own culture … thats not adventure.. adventure is exploring a new culture and country not moving yours to a better climate.I haven’t seen her showing her the “real” Bali once, doesn’t even eat Balinese food. This lifestyle is also sooo unsustainable, flying around, eating non local foods. Also,as many backpackers, forget they are in a foreign country like wearing no helmet acting yolo. Most people realise they are in a foreign country when they end up in the hospital or get arrested.
Exactly this. People like her only see the westernized, tourist-friendly version of Bali. Her “Bali life” video is an absolute joke, it actually infuriates me. Dimbobs, why don’t you get a real taste of Baaahli by actually traveling out of your little gentrified tourist-bubble? Then she would get the reality check she truly needs.

I feel like that’s the reason why she seemed less than impressed with India and didn’t rave about it as much - she still saw a bit of real life there and wasn’t enthusiastic about it - despite staying in a hotel all the time and constantly going to Soho house even there. She’s one of those people who can only enjoy gentrified, Instagrammable places with no authenticity to them whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Random, but

Niomi Smart #46 Suitcase manifestation, cult members infestation, still lost in search of validation

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Random, but

Niomi Smart #46 Suitcase manifestation, cult members infestation, still lost in search of validation
I would have liked to add something like "a carbon footprint as big as her bf's choppers" but that title is already perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OK don't hate me but I got her "eat smart" cookbook, it was like a $1.50 used and finally arrived. Super curious about the recipes, she also mentions Marcus in the acknowledgments at the end haha.
Hey, no shade, this was one of the first plant-based cookbooks I got as a vegan newbie a few years back, and I actually still really like it. Experiencing major cognitive dissonance between this thread and whenever I use the book 🤯

Although the other day the quantities used for salad toppings gave me a chuckle, those 5 cashews could be the new 6 blueberries.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Despite the filters and retouched photos, I find her posts more and more depressing. All I can see in every single photo is loneliness and pain.

1657368031183.jpeg

Reactions: 23
The thing is, most people have been through a heartbreak of some kind, traumatic ones even. Niomi just hasn't accepted that and thinks she is so hard done by because Joe didn't want her when she feels she deserved that. If she was a bit more grounded and less selfish she could have met another dreamy Joe by now but she's still not over it and deluding herself!

Reactions: 23
She's keeping Lordon off her platforms, I don't know how he can stand missing out on all the free exposure - it must be killing him but he appears to be playing the long game.

Reactions: 18
The thing is, most people have been through a heartbreak of some kind, traumatic ones even. Niomi just hasn't accepted that and thinks she is so hard done by because Joe didn't want her when she feels she deserved that. If she was a bit more grounded and less selfish she could have met another dreamy Joe by now but she's still not over it and deluding herself!
So true! Instead She just won’t let go of her victimhood mentality! Although saying that, I’m not sure she would’ve bagged herself another DJ. Looking back she did actually used to do a little bit of work… in her Vlogmas she was volunteering at a charity shop in Wimbledon (albeit for PR), hosted a Smart Swap clothes swap event to promote sustainably, went to some fashion awards, plus filming and editing YT content. So she actually seemed to be doing something and have a purpose, as opposed to now where she does NOTHING except post random ads on IG each week. Who would want to be with someone who’s only “work” is that and getting bad haircuts?

Meanwhile back in the present, I don’t think the Lordon silence will last long though, give it another week or two and BAM!!
C04E4431-4CE9-485D-AD47-AD7BAB6C352F.jpeg

Place your bets; who thinks he’ll be joining her on the boat next month? 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do you think if Niomi could talk with Joe about the break up, she would have a clousure?

Reactions: 1
Do you think if Niomi could talk with Joe about the break up, she would have a clousure?
Honestly, no. She cannot take criticism, she never has been able to, and years of being a YouTuber have just cemented her opinion than any kind of constructive criticism or negative comment= hate from a hater.

She went hard down the route of "some people can't handle your thunder" and other cheesy quotes which absolve her of all responsibility for the end of the relationship. Her friends and family seem scared to do anything but placate her. She needs yes men around her.

I think any chat with Joe would have fallen on deaf ears. This girl is completely spoiled, selfish and narcissistic- incapable of thinking she can do any wrong. We've seen it time and time again- her true colours have really come out with her grandfather's death and her attitude to everything during the pandemic, including Joe's suffering losing his dream job. I think she wouldn't have allowed herself to get closure because she cannot accept she had ever been anything but perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly, no. She cannot take criticism, she never has been able to, and years of being a YouTuber have just cemented her opinion than any kind of constructive criticism or negative comment= hate from a hater.

She went hard down the route of "some people can't handle your thunder" and other cheesy quotes which absolve her of all responsibility for the end of the relationship. Her friends and family seem scared to do anything but placate her. She needs yes men around her.

I think any chat with Joe would have fallen on deaf ears. This girl is completely spoiled, selfish and narcissistic- incapable of thinking she can do any wrong. We've seen it time and time again- her true colours have really come out with her grandfather's death and her attitude to everything during the pandemic, including Joe's suffering losing his dream job. I think she wouldn't have allowed herself to get closure because she cannot accept she had ever been anything but perfect.
Agreed, she’d rather maintain her fantasy that she was the perfect girlfriend and that Joe practically deceived her. She herself stated that she completely idolized and put him on a pedestal. She’s trying to convince herself that he wasn’t so dreamy after all, even comparing the break up (in one of her many podcasts) to mourning a death - because: “that person wasn’t who [she] thought he was”.

Edit: I listened to her episode on Caggie’s podcast again today, where she again admits to having turned a blind eye to anything that didn’t fit the mold of that perfect relationship, and that they both were in denial of any issues. This is also the podcast in which she claims the proposal wasn’t as magical as she initially thought. I’m actually baffled by the lack of communication between these two - what did they talk about all the time? How could you possibly not address major problems and just carry them with you?

Then again, this is all from Dimbob’s perspective, so perhaps Joe did attempt to voice criticism and she simply ignored it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
When your fellow cult members left the commune to do their daily human sacrifice, but you decided to stay & workout 🥰

IMG_7887.jpg

Wholesome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Wow...she is proud of herself for being at the gym standing and taking selfies?...mmmokay. talk about low expectations...and the idiotic assumption that everyone gives a f about it dim dim.

All she did for four years was talk slowly and smile coyly to the camera and say “awww Joey.”
So true...And in her mind it was "cOnTeNt".
It Joe's mind it was probably hell hence the " scared deer look" on his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slightly OT, but I wonder what book Niomi Smart the self-professed bookworm is reading now? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.