Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what diversity in the crowd. Wonder why...😒
What a ginormous creep...

Reactions: 19
Niomi doesn't have any true friends - that's why they're all encouraging this Lordon tit show. I'm sure it's entertaining for them. All her friendships are shallow and superficial, just like her. She doesn't have any friends who will ask her the difficult questions or tell her some home truths. Nims might see Charlotte as her best friend, but Charlotte doesn't feel the same. Kat is a shallow poser. Then you have hypocrite Venetia who loves to call out big brands for not being sustainable but won't say a word when it comes to her friend Niomi who has announced she'll be taking multiple long-haul flights a year as she flits between London and Bali.

More concerning is the fact that her own mother doesn't seem to call her out on her BS. Instead, Verity seems to pander to her every whim. Why is that? It's pretty clear that Niomi is one spoiled princess but has she really been so damaged by the Joey break-up that Verity is just going to sit back and watch her blow up her life?

I have honestly never seen someone so long-term messed up by the ending of a relationship as Niomi. Most people just have to pick themselves up after a time and get on with life. At this point, she needs professional help. However, I'm not sure she has anyone in her life to tell her that. Maybe they have tried and she just won't listen. She is deep in denial. However, she has proven herself to be such a shallow, vapid, all-round unpleasant person, that I have zero sympathy left for her now - and I had a lot when she was dumped two days after she'd been trying on wedding dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have honestly never seen someone so long-term messed up by the ending of a relationship as Niomi. Most people just have to pick themselves up after a time and get on with life. At this point, she needs professional help. However, I'm not sure she has anyone in her life to tell her that. Maybe they have tried and she just won't listen. She is deep in denial. However, she has proven herself to be such a shallow, vapid, all-round unpleasant person, that I have zero sympathy left for her now - and I had a lot when she was dumped two days after she'd been trying on wedding dresses.
I agree. I think it's because she hasn't had to get on with anything. Everyone I know who has been through big break ups still has to get up and go to work. That's what gets you through it, carrying on with the parts of life you have to to survive. Niomi hasn't had to do anything. Her family massively enable her and seem to have endless amounts of sympathy. I know if it were me, my siblings and parents would have had a word after a while if I was wallowing. Friends too! I think Niomi cuts out any friends who aren't "women supporting women." Many people can't handle tough love or genuine advice and I really think Niomi is one of them. She surrounds herself with Yes men and is spoilt to the point of not supporting her own mother through loss. She's disgraceful, completely lost, and needs to give her head a proper wobble!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
100%. I'm Australian and I would never step foot in Bali! All the feral Aussie bogans go there. I used to think she was so classy and mature, but now she's embarrassing.

If I was her friend, I'd be shocked and concerned that she brought Jamie home. He's so slimy and gross. He's not on the same level as Joe, not even on the same planet. I don't know what the hell she finds attractive about him?
He's a bloke- that's the limit of her perception 😝🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is, she really is dumb, sorry but it's as simple as that. You don't spend yeaaars gathering followers that have in common a big interest in sustainability, veganism, clean living, no waste.. and then go and start posting about going back and forth on airplanes between London and Bali, doing non stop car commercials... I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's gone for a month this time and will be off on holiday (again) on her return. What a life!

Screenshot_20220703-143240_Instagram.jpg

Looks like the ring was from Charlotte. Unless maybe Charlotte helped Lordon choose an engagement ring. Hahaha. Kidding.

Screenshot_20220703-143149_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She had announced something exciting coming up for her brand, with a kind of survey and some stories as spoilers, but I see how people are receptive and keen on the imaginary next launch. So many comments!

View attachment 1388108
I wonder when smart skin will close up shop. Surely there is no investment being made in producing more stock because its well and truly been a FLOP!

Reactions: 23
Brag brag brag... everything is pawfect.. the next slap on the face will be just as hard as the last one with the engagement ending..

Reactions: 17
What surprises me about Niomi and her family is that she doesnt seem to care about her safety. She brought home a stranger that she knew for a couple of weeks to meet her family and younger sister. What if it was a creep. And now she is going back to him maybe to live with him.

and when she is back she will go vacationing with her family again. Her life is one big empty holiday.

what also surprises me is that Niomi is always the center of attention at every event. I almost never see her on other peoples birthday parties. And somehow everyone is idolizing her in her family and friend group.

Reactions: 40
More concerning is the fact that her own mother doesn't seem to call her out on her BS. Instead, Verity seems to pander to her every whim. Why is that? It's pretty clear that Niomi is one spoiled princess but has she really been so damaged by the Joey break-up that Verity is just going to sit back and watch her blow up her life?

I get the feeling that Verity, like many single parents, carries around guilt over the things she wasn't able to give her kid because of being a single parent/tries really hard to make up for the fact that Niomi's dad was/is not in the picture. So she probably just wants to see Niomi happy and is scared of doing anything to upset her. I've seen that over compensation with friends. Just my take on it, of course. I don't actually know Verity. Maybe she loves Lord on McDonkey.

Yeah, I also felt bad for Niomi when the breakup happened. but it's been two years (almost). And she's gotten progressively worse, way more entitled and vapid. It's hard to have any sympathy for a shallow clown who builds her own chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Living in two different locations won't resolve any of her problems. She just can't deal with any frustration (being single, stuck in the shed she just bought, lockdown...) so she compensates with what money can buy. Truth is she is becoming the ugliest person she has ever been, sadder than ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
How much do you guys want to bet that in a month she's going to fly back with Lordon and take him on the boat with her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What surprises me about Niomi and her family is that she doesnt seem to care about her safety. She brought home a stranger that she knew for a couple of weeks to meet her family and younger sister. What if it was a creep. And now she is going back to him maybe to live with him.

and when she is back she will go vacationing with her family again. Her life is one big empty holiday.

what also surprises me is that Niomi is always the center of attention at every event. I almost never see her on other peoples birthday parties. And somehow everyone is idolizing her in her family and friend group.
Maybe Lordon was known to her mate Sophie Deer and isn't just a random set of teeth she met at a one of his seedy wellness orgies that he organised?

I hope she does bring him back back the family holiday! Make for more interesting content than her samey same smoothie bowls and numerous bikini selfies where she is holding a book as a prop, one that she'll never make it past the first few pages of.

Reactions: 13
i will have nightmares for the rest of my life
the duck is this.
Screenshot_20220703-185000_Instagram.jpg

"We are dumb, yet dumber...we are twats, yet mega effing twats. We are privileged entitled whites (pun?), yet lazy "mysitical" idiots.
I'm a human, yet a donkey"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
How much do you guys want to bet that in a month she's going to fly back with Lordon and take him on the boat with her.
If they make it through all the sex parties she’s gonna attend for a month.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel like all her latest fuckboys are like screaming at me on instagram at once: GET IT DONE! DON'T EAT FOOD! BE WILD! NO DENIAL! DON'T HOLD UP!
and i'm like:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like all her latest fuckboys are like screaming at me on instagram at once: GET IT DONE! DON'T EAT FOOD! BE WILD! NO DENIAL! DON'T HOLD UP!
and i'm like:
She's really going for the opposite of quiet Joe, with a bunch of ragey, screaming men lol.

Reactions: 24
She obviously can't live two seconds without a man on her arm. Pathetic really so much for all the "manifesting" time to herself nonsense ......

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.