Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really lost herself, you can see that in her eyes. They do not sparkle. Funny when I moved to south east Asia for a boy I was the same. I was following my ego not my heart and los the spark too.
I also followed a boy to a different country, but it wasn't the same when I went back. Like someone else said, it's magic the first time because you're on holiday and everything is new, but then reality sets in. I was obsessed with the fantasy in my head, not the actual guy.

Reactions: 22
I found it really strange that sophie is leaving right as Niomi got back. I wonder if they had communicated at all before Niomi returned cuz she was one of the few friends that Niomi had there for sure.
Nims doesn't need friends now that she has a man. Sophie who?

Reactions: 17
She is finally marriedd!!!!!!!!
What the actual....This has to be a joke, right?

Imagine she returned from Bali and went to meet her family with this guy as her new husband. Surprise! Haha! Maybe she is just one of his many wives - like that other guy he hangs out with, the dude with the crazy cult leader vibes.

Reactions: 33
What the actual....This has to be a joke, right?

Imagine she returned from Bali and went to meet her family with this guy as her new husband. Surprise! Haha! Maybe she is just one of his many wives - like that other guy he hangs out with, the dude with the crazy cult leader vibes.
If this is a joke it will be a mean joke. Because marriage is such a sensitive thing for Niomi. I dont understand why he replied to me, dont give personal information about your partner to online viewers.

Reactions: 29

wait, what?
maybe it's one of those spiritual marriages? or some other bali kind of marriage....:alien:
Honestly, they can not be legally married, that would be so stupid on naomi's part 😱

Reactions: 16
This guy is thirty-five years old. How juvenile of him if he's joking around about marriage - especially given Niomi's 'traumatic' past concerning the issue. I would be very surprised if he confirmed a 'secret' marriage to a complete stranger on the internet. It's more likely that him and his wannabe influencer sister have been reading all the speculation here and he thinks he's being funny.

BUT....

We had Charlotte's comment about the ring.
We had those very OTT pics of the new married couple from her birthday party.

The plot thickens!

She certainly doesn't look like a happy newlywed, that's for sure. You're doing something wrong, Toothy McDonkey.

Reactions: 32
People can’t think he’s being serious lol. Definitely thinks he’s a joker. Agree it’s weird for him to reply at all.

Reactions: 41
She manifested her suitcase, guys.

Screenshot_20220707-100745_Instagram.jpg

People can’t think he’s being serious lol. Definitely thinks he’s a joker. Agree it’s weird for him to reply at all.
No, I don't think he was being serious. I just think it's fun to speculate. Haha! Agree that it's weird of him to reply at all. He's probably reading here. I am sure his sister is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She manifested her suitcase, guys.

View attachment 1398644

No, I don't think he was being serious. I just think it's fun to speculate. Haha! Agree that it's weird of him to reply at all. He's probably reading here. I am sure his sister is!

So she is staying with him after all. That's his place. They probably responded to that engagement question together, thinking it was hilarious.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So she is staying with him after all. That's his place. They probably responded to that engagement question together, thinking it was hilarious.
That's even more pathetic... how much of a loser do you have to be to think that people even care that much about your relationship in the first instance.

Reactions: 15
I don't know what his place looks like, but I was sure she would be staying with him. This relationship is moving fast. Well, I mean, they are married already.

It fits with what we know of her 'sense of humour' that she'd be giggling along beside him as he typed those responses. We all know she's crying on the inside.

Reactions: 22
What the f. It's so weird to tell people this way, definitely think it's a joke, says a lot about how he wants to control her life. He probably thinks it's fun to play this game with Niomi's followers. What a creep.

Reactions: 19
Niomi is deluded enough that she is probably excitedly calling terrina to tell her "Jamie is talking about marriage already! Get your grandmother of the bride outfit back out of storage, I manifested a husband and a suitcase and I'm already halfway there!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she really think other people helped manifesting her suitcase? The sun who? The earth evolves around niomi for niomi!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.