Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Priority access here we come
As a grown arse adult who also has terminal cancer, I'd be far too ashamed to push in front of actual excited kids at Disney Land so myself and my, huge and also mid 30s husband, can go on ride before them.

Can you imagine not being a bit embarrassed by that?

Especially as her mobility issues look pretty minor/non existent in the scheme of things.

It's honestly weird. I'm getting increasingly convinced that she isn't the full shilling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Jvuddie

VIP Member
She gives off so many Tory vibes! It’s the me me me attitude and inability for self reflection and to give a shit about anyone who isn’t her
Without wanting to sound too bitchy, i honestly don't think nicky has the brain power to get her head around politics. It is more likely she probably doesn't vote.

• Haha

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Is there a more awful trio than Nicki, Georgie and Chloe bloody Dixon - who i only know via Nicky but can honesty say seems painful based on her social media.

When did being a cancer influencer start creating these somewhat hateful and utterly unrelatable middle class ladies who brunch?

I was diagnosed in 2014 and the cancer influencers who were around felt so real and understandable. But they have just turned into cheap knock offs of reality tv stars (admittedly it doesn't help when people like lauren mahon are actually going on reality tv to up their follower numbers)

It is just mad how quickly it has changed, and how much for the worse it's changed

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I just googled the cost of the Marvel hotel she is staying in and am truly shook

While I might give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she booked way in advance, even if you are booking now for next March the cheapest per night for a weekend stay is around £600 a night.

In September and peak summer time I can't find a room for less than a £1000 a night...!? Cheapest I can find is £370 a night for the middle of November.

Can see why she's had to up the GofundMe can't you....

WOW!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I mean I think it's a little unfair to highlight the fact they're childless when it's very obvious they'd love to be parents. I can't say I'd be worrying too much about the cost of living crisis if I knew I had very limited time left. And that's a lovely story Wonderwhatthisisabout, but there aren't finite Disney passes. If your child wanted to go they should have gone. She's entitled to the priority pass so why not really?

Howeverrr, she really is skipping about so how much pain can she be in? And the lying about shaving her head was so blatant and irritating. I really do try to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's so difficult.
I'm not worrying about the cost of living crisis for Nicky. I couldn't give a shit about Nicky to be honest. She's got other people's hard earned cash to live off.

I'm worrying about the cost of living crisis for all these naive people she is scamming out of money to pay for her to go on another expensive holiday to a place only really appropriate for adults with children (hence why i mentioned she was childless).

Starting to think the huns have started arriving at tattle. Which is interesting as i can't imagine Nicky wants people knowing about this thread and all the lies it reveals.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bopbop22

I’m just amazed what Instagram can do to some people. I started following NNL ages ago when she first started secondary sisters with Laura. She was a different person.

Now she’s doing everything ‘for the gram’ and it’s just coming across so so badly.

• Sad

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
So fucking predictable noticed a spot so trimmed it again 🤔 who changed the trimmer then Nicky ?! Obviously YOU. Like I said no sympathy 0 because she’s loving the attention. Does she think her 🐑 are that gullible !!! 🙄🙄🙄
They really are though…😭

They were just in Disney Florida at the end of May, is it really worth going to Disney Paris for a weekend now? Waste of time & money as far as I’m concerned.
And if you were in that much pain I’m sorry, but Disney is the last place you would go! you walk so much, the rides throw you about, the travel to get there,no way would you be doing it.

Megasmon92

Completely get what your all saying she definitely doesn't "portray" the look of someone in a fair amount of pain...pain is really subjective...I guess she could be in a fair amount of pain for her...
The one thing I don't understand is the reluctance to up her pain meds....it was the same with Monique (who I have no doubt is suffering extremely with pain from her cancer) you don't score extra cancer brownie points for not taking the meds.
I remember being in the worst pain of my life when my cancer was found to have spread....I worked really close with the palliative care nurse to get my pain under control so I could actually function...since then Im in a better place and currently take no pain medication (touch wood) ...my point is it isn't always a forever thing and if it helps your quality of life then take the pain meds! No one likes a martyr! 🤣

• Heart

Jvuddie

VIP Member
i also think it's quite interesting that nat woodward and nicky are going through similiar things at the same time and yet their approaches are so very different.
and look, I know nat is friends with nicky and will probably be telling her 'don't worry about those tattle trolls' but one of you is portraying this to your followers in a relatable way without sitting there constantly calling out thet NHS and begging for donations for your exotic holidays, not treatment, and then the other one is getting on with advocating without wallowing in self pity and constantly asking everyone to gang up on the NHS right before going to Disneyland. I also don't think Natalie has a Gofundme or even the option to pay for private treatment. which is ironic, as I'd donate to her.

At the back of their minds, even if they are her mates, some of these friends must realise how much she is taking the actual piss. I get it - she wants to live and values experiences over treatment. But, harsh as that is, if this is the case - she needs to accept she's potentially choosing a shorter life. and that is on her. She's a grown adult. Even if she acts like a child.
The NHS has kept her alive to the age she is now. She should be SO grateful for that. My mum isn't from the UK. If I'd been born in her birth town (in a third world country), I'd be dead by now. The NHS has many faults but looking at it from an outsider perspective makes you think.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Megasmon92

It does annoy me how she is suddenly bashing the care she has had.
Her care sounds like it has been amazing. Delays are unfortunate.
I believe that I was let down by professionals in the run up to my cancer being stage 4 but I don't bash the NHS, I realise I am fortunate the majority of my care has been pretty fantastic and just hope those that let me down learn from it.
NNL is just having a hissy fit because she isnt used to waiting.

• Heart
I’ve just seen on her GFM page they have upped the amount to £35,000 I feel like messaging her sister to say how disgusting this all is. To adjust the amount in this financial crisis is unbelievable. I’m utterly appalled. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Why did she put up a really filtered picture of her with huge disney eyes that have been made bigger to show her in her old job?
Is she trying to show the ravaging effects of cancer or something...

Also, if I see another Wild advert from one of these basic influencers I will die. I swear to god Wild literally just spams every single influencer on the planet to advertise for them. Doesn't really give you the sense of a premium or exclusive product when i am having to see 15 different idiots advertise it in the same way every single day (see also womens best)

I’m struggling to see the perspective of ‘she likes being bald for attention’. I just can’t see it personally. Attention seeking behaviour is one thing, but wanting people to know you’re sick for sympathy is an entirely different ballgame, and I don’t have a terminal illness but I can’t fathom how someone would desire the sad eyes from everyone to this extent. Surely it would just be a reminder of your circumstances which would dampen your mood / holiday?

Anyway, I’m calling bullshit here because it feels a bit callous and as an assumption I find it wildly unlikely!
You don’t know Nicky very well then I guess ?because it’s clear to see, she actually thrives on this behaviour and people saying ohh your so brave because she loves talking about herself. The way she has changed over the last 3 years is astounding, completely unrecognisable from how she was. She loves being the centre of attention and the benefits she gets from upgrades on the plane to upgrades on her accommodation.
Why would it dampen her holiday or mood ? She puts loads of things and hints on the gram because she is very cunning and likes to get her own way. Definitely not bullshit I’d say most of us have got her number to a T 🤷🏼‍♀️

sunday89

It’s the stupid dramatic entrances onto something as mundane as a train that gets me. She steps on like she’s a wide eyed sleeping beauty seeing the world for the first time. It’s like she’s trying to prove that she’s just so positive and brave and sees the wonder in everything. Can’t stand it , so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read that differently - as sort of ironic and showing the inequalities? At least I hope that's what OP meant!
Yes! That's what I meant! Sorry if I wrote it wrong, I call myself a pleb because I am one 😂😂 but I am friendly with the project managers I work with and know how they get treated differently.
I know if they had family situations happening, they'd get treated better, unlike me.
So that's why I said it's probably the company he works for which offers the support. Bet he probably gets free counselling too paid by said company.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I just fundamentally can't understand ever being so self important you will take the money of strangers to use on holidays. It honestly makes my skin crawl. GFMs for treatment are totally different or even for 'bucket list' things i.e. a one off once in a lifetime holiday or something for a child, but constant jaunts when you are well off anyway? It's just vile.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Re: the Cartier bracelet. Unless you are a celebrity, millionaire or someone legitimately earning extortionate amounts of money I find spending £10K on a bracelet unbelievably stupid. If she/they have paid that kind of money they are absolute idiots. It’s not impressive, it’s just the highest level of idiocy going. (I personally don’t think it’s a genuine Cartier, I think it’s a fake, but anyway)

Pinklady567

VIP Member
What I find interesting is that as soon as she has an event in London, she uses the im in so much pain my body says no so I’ve decided I’m not
Going to said event.
Yet Disney comes along and she’s going regardless of pain which just proves she uses it as an excuse to not attend certain events that she can’t be arsed to go to