Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I really enjoy an MRI." Is she for real? Well, that's great, but spare a thought for those of us who are claustrophobic.
Damn right I find them awful so claustrophobic in fact just thinking about it makes me feel sick !!! She just doesn’t read the room anymore does she ?!

Reactions: 5
Damn right I find them awful so claustrophobic in fact just thinking about it makes me feel sick !!! She just doesn’t read the room anymore does she ?!
It's just such a strange thing to say. Particularly as her own situation can't be good when she gets scan results. I honestly am so panicked by being enclosed that I can't even bear to think about it. I've had two MRI's in the past and it was very traumatic.

Reactions: 1
It's just such a strange thing to say. Particularly as her own situation can't be good when she gets scan results. I honestly am so panicked by being enclosed that I can't even bear to think about it. I've had two MRI's in the past and it was very traumatic.
Same. Last time I had one I had the biggest panic attack that I've ever had.

Who cares about a Pringle lid fitting a gu pot?

• Heart
  • Haha
Same. Last time I had one I had the biggest panic attack that I've ever had.

Who cares about a Pringle lid fitting a gu pot?
Nobody cares. I honestly think she's a bit backwards. Apologies if that's not the right way of putting it, but any woman in her thirties skipping about gesticulating on her own in the house like that has got to be a few Gu pots short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've realised what lies at the heart of NNL's behaviour - I think that she's actually terrified of being on her own. Probably because that's when the reality bites. She goes out of her way to film herself talking to her followers if she's alone in the house. If she gets bad news she immediately invites as many people over as possible. She can't go anywhere without chatting to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ITS CALLED THE SUN. NOT THE BIG BALL OF JOY. There's been so much of this "big ball of joy" you're talking about that there's hosepipe bans and from what I've read some places are close to drought, but who cares as long as Nic can prance around with barely any clothes on and post it all over Insta.

Reactions: 3
Oh, so apparently ironing is 'work before play.' Hard to tell the difference in NNL's reels because she approaches everything with the same level of inanity

Is there a more awful trio than Nicki, Georgie and Chloe bloody Dixon - who i only know via Nicky but can honesty say seems painful based on her social media.

When did being a cancer influencer start creating these somewhat hateful and utterly unrelatable middle class ladies who brunch?

I was diagnosed in 2014 and the cancer influencers who were around felt so real and understandable. But they have just turned into cheap knock offs of reality tv stars (admittedly it doesn't help when people like lauren mahon are actually going on reality tv to up their follower numbers)

It is just mad how quickly it has changed, and how much for the worse it's changed

Reactions: 16
Is there a more awful trio than Nicki, Georgie and Chloe bloody Dixon - who i only know via Nicky but can honesty say seems painful based on her social media.

When did being a cancer influencer start creating these somewhat hateful and utterly unrelatable middle class ladies who brunch?

I was diagnosed in 2014 and the cancer influencers who were around felt so real and understandable. But they have just turned into cheap knock offs of reality tv stars (admittedly it doesn't help when people like lauren mahon are actually going on reality tv to up their follower numbers)

It is just mad how quickly it has changed, and how much for the worse it's changed
I think because in the early days, it would probably only occur to genuine people to become cancer influencers, to try and raise awareness and help other people. Then all the leeches saw what came with that i.e. 'fame' or freebies and latched on. The reality is, alot of folk like Nicky, probably weren't all that likeable to begin with so having cancer doesn't change that, she just has a platform to be a twit now. There's people like Emily Hayward who truly just wanted to prevent what happened to her, happening to other people then there's people like Nicky who just want to exploit people's kindness to get free holidays because she 'deserves' it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think because in the early days, it would probably only occur to genuine people to become cancer influencers, to try and raise awareness and help other people. Then all the leeches saw what came with that i.e. 'fame' or freebies and latched on. The reality is, alot of folk like Nicky, probably weren't all that likeable to begin with so having cancer doesn't change that, she just has a platform to be a twit now. There's people like Emily Hayward who truly just wanted to prevent what happened to her, happening to other people then there's people like Nicky who just want to exploit people's kindness to get free holidays because she 'deserves' it.
I loved Emily’s stories & videos. Funny, informative & she was so full of life until the end. She’s a very very sad loss to the world 💖 a world away from a fair percentage of the current crop.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The pool she's at right now is a kids pool, and they are running around like a bunch of 3 year olds. Let the kids be kids and play in their area, and don't get in their way.

I love how NNL Idea of ‘work’ is ironing 🙄

and yet again - the only one in a bikini - any bleeping excuse.

I don't get how one minute she's running and dancing about and the next she's complaining about her hip.

Reactions: 8
That footage of them splashing each other in the play park is so fake. Do they really think that people believe that this was a moment of true joy, captured candidly on camera, with them completely obvious, so caught up in their playful, crazy antics that they didn't even realise someone was standing there filming them?

Maybe lots of people do believe that!

I agree with others who say that Nickys behaviour is a coping mechanism for the utter horror show she is going through at the moment, so I don't like to be too harsh about her - but stuff like that....come on!

Reactions: 8
That footage of them splashing each other in the play park is so fake. Do they really think that people believe that this was a moment of true joy, captured candidly on camera, with them completely obvious, so caught up in their playful, crazy antics that they didn't even realise someone was standing there filming them?

Maybe lots of people do believe that!

I agree with others who say that Nickys behaviour is a coping mechanism for the utter horror show she is going through at the moment, so I don't like to be too harsh about her - but stuff like that....come on!
Just like the weird jumping on the spot Georgie Swallow did while Nicky and her "Insta mum" (see also. free marketing) hugged. It's not candid. It's set up.

Also, she has a "shoot" on Thursday she "forgot" about when having the tattoos applied. Please bore off with your fake content and lies Nicky. And while you're there, get over yourself. Thanks bootiful hooman 😘

And why on earth is she rubbing at it with nail varnish remover?!!! Just get in the shower and scrub it off with soap and an exfoliating brush.

The pool she's at right now is a kids pool, and they are running around like a bunch of 3 year olds. Let the kids be kids and play in their area, and don't get in their way.
And all those poor, unaware CHILDREN being on twatface’s Instagram without their parents’ knowledge or consent.

I have reported it to Instagram, especially as the children are in swimming costumes

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.