Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a girl who spends virtually her whole life on her phone so I would think she is on here quite a bit.

Reactions: 5
So her hips didn’t like her for skipping 15ft to get a photo, yet can walk around the park, travel to get there, go on copious amounts of body throwing rides, climb a rock and put real effort into pulling a sword….. okay then love, we believe you!

Reactions: 8
Every now and then (frequently!) I feel the need to declare her an obnoxious, lying twit.

Reactions: 11
I’m just amazed what Instagram can do to some people. I started following NNL ages ago when she first started secondary sisters with Laura. She was a different person.

Now she’s doing everything ‘for the gram’ and it’s just coming across so so badly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m just amazed what Instagram can do to some people. I started following NNL ages ago when she first started secondary sisters with Laura. She was a different person.

Now she’s doing everything ‘for the gram’ and it’s just coming across so so badly.
Unrecognisable isn’t she? But I’m assuming there was already an element of selfishness and greediness. Georgie Swallow and her both decided to make it there job around the same time and she is just boring af as well as moaning and crying because of her weight gain. If I was obsessed by being a wee bit over weight I’d just eat sensibly for a while to give myself more confidence. Very depressing winging woman.

Reactions: 6
It's often said that the things which draw you to a person in the first place are the same things that make you want to kill them later on (!). This might well be the case with NNL. At first I thought she was really buzzy and active and sunny-natured and I admired that. Now she's still those things but I find myself actually grinding my teeth at all the Disney stuff.

Advance possible-new-thread-title-suggestion: NickyNooman Bewildering Hooman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rest needed, now running around cramming in all the rides whilst she can before heading home….you can’t do that if you are In a lot of pain! Sorry but you cannot!

Reactions: 8
Rest needed, now running around cramming in all the rides whilst she can before heading home….you can’t do that if you are In a lot of pain! Sorry but you cannot!
'Crush's Coaster' her favourite ride - hmm. On their website they recommend that people with joint problems don't go on it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
'Crush's Coaster' her favourite ride - hmm. On their website they recommend that people with joint problems don't go on it!
'you need to be in good health' says the ride she went on yesterday in all that pain.

I'd assume it's a clear no if you have any (non made-up) cancer pain issues - I mean, I have literally heard her talk about back pain in the recent past...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yes it throws you about a lot!! Sorry, not disputing she must have some pain but come on, if she was so bad she simply would not be going to Disney. Absolute bollocks.

Reactions: 6
Yes it throws you about a lot!! Sorry, not disputing she must have some pain but come on, if she was so bad she simply would not be going to Disney. Absolute bollocks.
Well, put it this way, I've got some fairly run-of-the-mill arthritis pain and I would not go on a ride which warns people with back pain to stay off it.

I know this will sound awful, but she really fucks me off and that Gormless twit of a husband is a cockwomble!
They are both very manipulative and she gets more like Hinch every day
I would be thoroughly ashamed and embarrassed to be related to her in any way let alone be married to her
Put it this way he will soon move on and remarry after she pops her clogs!
But after this charade who the duck would want such a prick!

I find both of them utterly disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 10
I just fundamentally can't understand ever being so self important you will take the money of strangers to use on holidays. It honestly makes my skin crawl. GFMs for treatment are totally different or even for 'bucket list' things i.e. a one off once in a lifetime holiday or something for a child, but constant jaunts when you are well off anyway? It's just vile.

Reactions: 14
It's the nerve of it that gets me. How can somebody take money from well-meaning people to go on tit expensive trips and then FLAUNT it all shamelessly? I question what sort of holiday they are really having anyway if they have to be glued to her phone the whole time posing with their tongues out etc. It's a bit like she's mocking the rest of us, which might well be the case. But I suspect there's more integrity on this thread than there has been in the whole of her life. When I see this tit I have never been more grateful to be me. But I don't like that she makes me feel mean and bitchy either, because usually I can see the good bits in people. Really struggling with this girl. As I suspect do many people in her life, due to her constantly behaving like a small excited child.
But how can people still be falling for it to the point of still donating money? It’s so transparent I cannot believe more people cannot see through her

Reactions: 9
I just fundamentally can't understand ever being so self important you will take the money of strangers to use on holidays. It honestly makes my skin crawl. GFMs for treatment are totally different or even for 'bucket list' things i.e. a one off once in a lifetime holiday or something for a child, but constant jaunts when you are well off anyway? It's just vile.
I’d be mortified as well but these beggars have no dignity

Reactions: 3
He has a good job, they undoubtedly have life insurance meaning the house will be paid off. Their house must be worth around 500k plus looking at similar properties. These people are not poor, they are comfortable. Yes life has dealt her a shirty hand, bit it does the same to lots of people. Why does she need constant holidays ne experiences? Why is she more important?

Reactions: 13
This trip looks like it may be a gifted/AD as if you look at emilydianephilpott she is on the same trip. If it is....she isn't disclosing properly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.