Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I think it's a little unfair to highlight the fact they're childless when it's very obvious they'd love to be parents. I can't say I'd be worrying too much about the cost of living crisis if I knew I had very limited time left. And that's a lovely story Wonderwhatthisisabout, but there aren't finite Disney passes. If your child wanted to go they should have gone. She's entitled to the priority pass so why not really?

Howeverrr, she really is skipping about so how much pain can she be in? And the lying about shaving her head was so blatant and irritating. I really do try to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's so difficult.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve said on here that my little one was diagnosed with cancer aged 10. Thankfully they are in remission now. They were nominated by their nurses to receive an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland Paris for us all. What did my little amazing person do - asked if the trip they were awarded could be gifted to another child - a younger child that would really have fun as we have been before. The reason why - “mum there could be a little child out there who’s going through worse than I did and who’s dying wish is to go to Disney”
And this twonk is prancing around Disney on a probably gifted trip getting priority passes 🤬
This is so beautiful. Your child sounds like an incredible person and is a credit to wonderful parenting too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean I think it's a little unfair to highlight the fact they're childless when it's very obvious they'd love to be parents. I can't say I'd be worrying too much about the cost of living crisis if I knew I had very limited time left. And that's a lovely story Wonderwhatthisisabout, but there aren't finite Disney passes. If your child wanted to go they should have gone. She's entitled to the priority pass so why not really?

Howeverrr, she really is skipping about so how much pain can she be in? And the lying about shaving her head was so blatant and irritating. I really do try to give her the benefit of the doubt but it's so difficult.
I'm not worrying about the cost of living crisis for Nicky. I couldn't give a tit about Nicky to be honest. She's got other people's hard earned cash to live off.

I'm worrying about the cost of living crisis for all these naive people she is scamming out of money to pay for her to go on another expensive holiday to a place only really appropriate for adults with children (hence why i mentioned she was childless).

Starting to think the huns have started arriving at tattle. Which is interesting as i can't imagine Nicky wants people knowing about this thread and all the lies it reveals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Do you see EVERY child with cancer getting free Disney passes? No. So yes, while technically not finite, practically they are. What a weird take from such a lovely story.

Nicky does not need free passes to Disney which is the overall point. She’s extremely selfish and takes from the kindness of strangers and gives nothing back to help anyone else. Few other cancer influencers are quite so grossly self centred. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not worrying about the cost of living crisis for Nicky. I couldn't give a tit about Nicky to be honest. She's got other people's hard earned cash to live off.

I'm worrying about the cost of living crisis for all these naive people she is scamming out of money to pay for her to go on another expensive holiday to a place only really appropriate for adults with children (hence why i mentioned she was childless).

Starting to think the huns have started arriving at tattle. Which is interesting as i can't imagine Nicky wants people knowing about this thread and all the lies it reveals.
It's the nerve of it that gets me. How can somebody take money from well-meaning people to go on tit expensive trips and then FLAUNT it all shamelessly? I question what sort of holiday they are really having anyway if they have to be glued to her phone the whole time posing with their tongues out etc. It's a bit like she's mocking the rest of us, which might well be the case. But I suspect there's more integrity on this thread than there has been in the whole of her life. When I see this tit I have never been more grateful to be me. But I don't like that she makes me feel mean and bitchy either, because usually I can see the good bits in people. Really struggling with this girl. As I suspect do many people in her life, due to her constantly behaving like a small excited child.

Reactions: 9
Someone said upthread that NNL wouldn’t be on tattle because she’s away but @ginnyw is right, she constantly has her phone in her hand, she’s not living in the moment. She’s also trolling us with the buzz cut and wheelchair suggestions. I think she’s playing tattle but she’s making herself look smug to her none the wiser followers who don’t know what tattle is.

Reactions: 8
Priority access here we come
As a grown arse adult who also has terminal cancer, I'd be far too ashamed to push in front of actual excited kids at Disney Land so myself and my, huge and also mid 30s husband, can go on ride before them.

Can you imagine not being a bit embarrassed by that?

Especially as her mobility issues look pretty minor/non existent in the scheme of things.

It's honestly weird. I'm getting increasingly convinced that she isn't the full shilling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If she wants to act like a self centred twit , let them, just don’t use a serious diagnosis to beg and put up on public forums. Have some dignity and respect for others.

Reactions: 6

Very interesting post !!

Very interesting post !!
I imagine all the braindead huns that follow her would say 'but we're giving her this money of our own freewill!' without even realising the insidious levels of manipulation Nicky is capable of - from subtly lying and slightly changing stories post to post, to hamming up how she's feeling while clearly functioning pretty normally.

If they used even a single brain cell they'd probably realise that it doesn't all quite add up when you look at it carefully and over time.

I actually feel sorry for people donating at this point. Managing real life must be a struggle.

Edited to add that Nicky is also well aware (as am I) that telling people you have terminal cancer can get you quite a lot without many questions asked. And she uses this fact to her advantage.

People are so scared of cancer they don't really stop to think before donating. But you can have cancer and still be a bad person. You can have cancer and still lie and exaggerate.

But it's all very black and white in the world of an Insta Hun. And, conveniently for Nicky, understanding cancer is a bit beyond them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

So if Nicky has say ball park figure because nobody really knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ 2/3 yrs you don’t think the cost of living crisis should worry her ? What about her parents, Alex, her dear friends do they have limitless money. She is very self centred and selfish and clearly her mobility has not been effected but she blatantly take the piss out of using a priority pass why? Can she walk, stand and dance around ? Well we all know the answer to this and she is abusing her privilege and it makes me bloody furious. If you can’t see the selfish behaviour behind this then …………….. btw she loves kids so much ? But chooses Adult only holidays 🤔 the irony

Reactions: 7
The irony is that she’ll literally skip to the front of all the queues 🙄

This is going to sound weird, but I think on one level she likes having cancer. In her warped, selfish head it gives her all the attention she craves. She’s an absolute horror.

Reactions: 12
The irony is that she’ll literally skip to the front of all the queues 🙄

This is going to sound weird, but I think on one level she likes having cancer. In her warped, selfish head it gives her all the attention she craves. She’s an absolute horror.
Agree. I think she LOVES attention and enjoys that she has a legitimate way of getting it. Same as the IVF thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
One final thing on this while my blood pressure is still high and before I go and enjoy the day - but Nicky has mentioned in her stories that her family always go to a particular restaurant when they are at Disneyland.

I remember begging my parents to take me to Disneland when I was a kid but they simply didn't have the money even for EuroDisney.

So basically Nicky has been to Disney multiple times, including as a kid, and despite this, as an adult she is allowing other people to pay for her to go back to Disney sans kids and for no one but herself.

Look, I get it. I'm also dying for all intents and purpose. Experiences mean a lot. But when you've grown up privileged, have had the same experience multiple times,
have lots of money donated to you by charitable people wouldn't doing something like, I don't know, helping kids with terminal cancer get to Disney Land for the first time, be quite a nice thing to do?

You can even go too Nicky - you have enough cash - but could you not doing even one single solitary thing for someone else with all that cash you have so generously been given?

You do wonder if she will regret this attitude too late

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The husband is either a complete doormat under her thumb or a bloody fool filming her eating food. You’d be embarrassed for them. They’re definitely not right in the head the pair of them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
The husband is either a complete doormat under her thumb or a bloody fool filming her eating food. You’d be embarrassed for them. They’re definitely not right in the head the pair of them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah I find this really weird too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.