Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the stupid dramatic entrances onto something as mundane as a train that gets me. She steps on like she’s a wide eyed sleeping beauty seeing the world for the first time. It’s like she’s trying to prove that she’s just so positive and brave and sees the wonder in everything. Can’t stand it , so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is where I disagree with a lot of the above comments though. I think she likes to be made a fuss of, and looked after, but I think a lot of her positivity is a facade over her situation. I actually don’t think she acts like she *wants* to be seen as seriously ill. And neither would I!

I do agree with this however. But I think it’s a product shown to us sugar coated. Having said that, it must be difficult to find a balance between being believable and relatable but also staying optimistic
I wish the real Nicky would please stand up because I don’t recognise this one. She always said she would tell her followers the good the bad and the ugly and be real 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she isn’t doing any of that. I know it’s her business but none of us have asked her to tell us all she volunteered that info. Why the constant lies? Is it because it’s not as bad as she’s making out presently ? because her remark about not seeing her hair grow long again I think was rather flip and perhaps to drip feed bits of information to A. Get her GFM to keep growing and B. To gain sympathy who bloody knows any more.

Reactions: 6
On a side note does anyone know where the beige tote bag she has with her is from? Probably out of my price range.

Reactions: 2
I’m no hairdresser but my husband uses clippers and you have to manually change the attachment for the number of shortness you want. So who changed the attachment to a lower setting so she made this ‘accident’
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I hate liars!
Well my son is a Barber 💈 and he says it’s no accident 🤷🏼‍♀️ But we knew that ? Right !

Reactions: 10
I wish the real Nicky would please stand up because I don’t recognise this one. She always said she would tell her followers the good the bad and the ugly and be real 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she isn’t doing any of that. I know it’s her business but none of us have asked her to tell us all she volunteered that info. Why the constant lies? Is it because it’s not as bad as she’s making out presently ? because her remark about not seeing her hair grow long again I think was rather flip and perhaps to drip feed bits of information to A. Get her GFM to keep growing and B. To gain sympathy who bloody knows any more.
I think the hair comment was literally just her saying that to grow her hair long again like it was would take years - and she knows she’s unlikely to have years and years left.

Reactions: 5
I think the hair comment was literally just her saying that to grow her hair long again like it was would take years - and she knows she’s unlikely to have years and years left.
It will take years if she keeps shaving it by accident 😗. But it’s a guessing game and hair grows approximately 6 inches a year, so in theory it could grow to 12 inches in 2 yrs and I highly doubt they can guesstimate, how long she may have if it’s currently in her bones and not her vital organs . Look at Kris - Coppafeel she has it in her brain as well as vitals so it’s hard to know.

Reactions: 3
The showing-off 'First Class' Eurostar shot is beyond tasteless. I feel really sick at how she is behaving today of all days. She has no concept of what is going on outside of her own selfish little world. Yes, I'm all for people living their lives to the max if they haven't got much time yet, but there's making the most of life and then there's cold, callous, flauting of freebies and money for all to see. It makes it impossible to feel sorry for her predicament and that's really quite something because usually there is SOME redeeming feature.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The showing-off 'First Class' Eurostar shot is beyond tasteless. I feel really sick at how she is behaving today of all days. She has no concept of what is going on outside of her own selfish little world. Yes, I'm all for people living their lives to the max if they haven't got much time yet, but there's making the most of life and then there's cold, callous, flauting of freebies and money for all to see. It makes it impossible to feel sorry for her predicament and that's really quite something because usually there is SOME redeeming feature.
Who says she doesn’t have much time left ? She is drip feeding little bits here and there but she might have 5 10 yrs I just said to Betty look at Kris - Coppafeel she has brain mets as well as in her vitals but she’s doing really well 🤔

I can’t even afford £160 a month for my fuel bills not sure how they think I can magic another £200 from but as long as Nicknacklou is ok in Disney 😡

Who says she doesn’t have much time left ? She is drip feeding little bits here and there but she might have 5 10 yrs I just said to Betty look at Kris - Coppafeel she has brain mets as well as in her vitals but she’s doing really well 🤔

I can’t even afford £160 a month for my fuel bills not sure how they think I can magic another £200 from but as long as Nicknacklou is ok in Disney 😡
Yeah, same here. Plus it's going to go up even more than that. Am dreading winter, like everybody is (apart from NNL)

• Heart
  • Sad
Kris Hellenga from Coppafeel is an absolute anomaly in the stage 4 breast cancer world. It is EXTREMELY unusual and unlikely that anyone would live that long with SBC. She has just been incredibly lucky and seems to get the royals Royce of treatments and has a very progressive team of oncologists around her. It is not the norm and unfortunately hardly anyone with S4BC lives that long.

• Sad
Kris Hellenga from Coppafeel is an absolute anomaly in the stage 4 breast cancer world. It is EXTREMELY unusual and unlikely that anyone would live that long with SBC. She has just been incredibly lucky and seems to get the royals Royce of treatments and has a very progressive team of oncologists around her. It is not the norm and unfortunately hardly anyone with S4BC lives that long.
Yes it's very unusual - I sort of admire her but find her extremely irritating all at the same time.

Reactions: 2
Yes it's very unusual - I sort of admire her but find her extremely irritating all at the same time.
Agree. I don’t like how she implies that all the alternative stuff she does is what’s kept her alive this long, and I don’t like that she sees herself as some sort of oncology oracle. Yes she’s outlived her prognosis and yes she’s undoubtedly gained knowledge of her condition and has learned stuff along the way but she isn’t medically trained, she’s not a Doctor or an oncologist, she’s just a patient like any other and sometimes she does come across as if she thinks shes some sort of expert in the field - going to talk to medical students and attending seminars on radiotherapy machines….. definitely made a career out of having cancer.

Oh god she's awful. And while it's admirable i guess that she set up coppafeel - she's very privileged to have the time (in terms of the slow growth of her cancer) and money to do so.

There are a few of us with a bit of a longer survival rates though - so maybe it's not the rarity it used to be. I'm coming up to seven years with secondaries, mary huckle is at about 8 or 9 years too i think. I imagine there are more of us but you just don't hear about them as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How the hell is somebody so irritating just SITTING ON A TRAIN???? It's almost like some sort of skill, except it isn't. And why does she keep making V signs in every photo? It comes to something when I actually felt relieved to watch one of Lauren Mahon's reels afterwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Agree. I don’t like how she implies that all the alternative stuff she does is what’s kept her alive this long, and I don’t like that she sees herself as some sort of oncology oracle. Yes she’s outlived her prognosis and yes she’s undoubtedly gained knowledge of her condition and has learned stuff along the way but she isn’t medically trained, she’s not a Doctor or an oncologist, she’s just a patient like any other and sometimes she does come across as if she thinks shes some sort of expert in the field - going to talk to medical students and attending seminars on radiotherapy machines….. definitely made a career out of having cancer.
Just like a lot of cancer bods, making your living out of potentially dying that is just wrong on so many levels.

Oh god she's awful. And while it's admirable i guess that she set up coppafeel - she's very privileged to have the time (in terms of the slow growth of her cancer) and money to do so.

There are a few of us with a bit of a longer survival rates though - so maybe it's not the rarity it used to be. I'm coming up to seven years with secondaries, mary huckle is at about 8 or 9 years too i think. I imagine there are more of us but you just don't hear about them as much.
I guess that was what I was trying to say I just used Kris as an example.

It’s something we are not privy too.

Reactions: 1
It’s the hotel she’s staying it an AD - It looks like it with all the hashtags on the stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.