Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think people believe it was an "accident" that she trimmed her hair too short? And will she actually wear the wigs she packed?

Reactions: 8
I’m struggling to see the perspective of ‘she likes being bald for attention’. I just can’t see it personally. Attention seeking behaviour is one thing, but wanting people to know you’re sick for sympathy is an entirely different ballgame, and I don’t have a terminal illness but I can’t fathom how someone would desire the sad eyes from everyone to this extent. Surely it would just be a reminder of your circumstances which would dampen your mood / holiday?

Anyway, I’m calling bullshit here because it feels a bit callous and as an assumption I find it wildly unlikely!

Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to see the perspective of ‘she likes being bald for attention’. I just can’t see it personally. Attention seeking behaviour is one thing, but wanting people to know you’re sick for sympathy is an entirely different ballgame, and I don’t have a terminal illness but I can’t fathom how someone would desire the sad eyes from everyone to this extent. Surely it would just be a reminder of your circumstances which would dampen your mood / holiday?

Anyway, I’m calling bullshit here because it feels a bit callous and as an assumption I find it wildly unlikely!
I don't think it's the 'sad eyes' she desires tbh.

I think it's the easy entry to Disney, the no queuing, the freebies, the potential insta brand partnerships off the back of it etc.

As a fellow terminal cancer patient, I don't think shaving your head a tiny bit shorter at a time when you are losing hair anyway would be a particularly hard thing to do if you had an agenda.

I'm not sure you have been following Nicky long enough if you think her having a buzz cut is going to dampen any aspect of her holiday to Disney. I think she'll enjoy herself more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

You don’t know Nicky very well then I guess ?because it’s clear to see, she actually thrives on this behaviour and people saying ohh your so brave because she loves talking about herself. The way she has changed over the last 3 years is astounding, completely unrecognisable from how she was. She loves being the centre of attention and the benefits she gets from upgrades on the plane to upgrades on her accommodation.
Why would it dampen her holiday or mood ? She puts loads of things and hints on the gram because she is very cunning and likes to get her own way. Definitely not bullshit I’d say most of us have got her number to a T 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
They were just in Disney Florida at the end of May, is it really worth going to Disney Paris for a weekend now? Waste of time & money as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 13
So bleeping predictable noticed a spot so trimmed it again 🤔 who changed the trimmer then Nicky ?! Obviously YOU. Like I said no sympathy 0 because she’s loving the attention. Does she think her 🐑 are that gullible !!! 🙄🙄🙄
They really are though…😭

They were just in Disney Florida at the end of May, is it really worth going to Disney Paris for a weekend now? Waste of time & money as far as I’m concerned.
And if you were in that much pain I’m sorry, but Disney is the last place you would go! you walk so much, the rides throw you about, the travel to get there,no way would you be doing it.

Reactions: 15
It’s a totally different vibe in Paris but come on Betty she’s not paying either 🤷🏼‍♀️

They really are though…😭

And if you were in that much pain I’m sorry, but Disney is the last place you would go! you walk so much, the rides throw you about, the travel to get there,no way would you be doing it.
Exactly I know I couldn’t, non of her stories add up just constant bullshit and 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
I found it somehow quite disturbing that she's got a massive bag full of pain from the hospital - MASSIVE. All to get her through a weekend in Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.