Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4E92D90A-3D2C-4F10-9AC9-6A94841902C2.jpeg

Here we go - lots of stories about “her pain” and how it’s just too much to cope with today and her team are telling her to up her meds but she doesn’t want to……

tell me you’ve been reading tattle without telling me you’ve been reading tattle…… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Completely get what your all saying she definitely doesn't "portray" the look of someone in a fair amount of pain...pain is really subjective...I guess she could be in a fair amount of pain for her...
The one thing I don't understand is the reluctance to up her pain meds....it was the same with Monique (who I have no doubt is suffering extremely with pain from her cancer) you don't score extra cancer brownie points for not taking the meds.
I remember being in the worst pain of my life when my cancer was found to have spread....I worked really close with the palliative care nurse to get my pain under control so I could actually function...since then Im in a better place and currently take no pain medication (touch wood) ...my point is it isn't always a forever thing and if it helps your quality of life then take the pain meds! No one likes a martyr! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She moves around completely freely, there’s no sign of any pain nor any kind of limited motion, stiffness or any kind of aversion to certain movements you’d expect from someone who lives with pain daily. She shows no outward sign of being in any pain, nor does she seem like she’s on any hardcore pain medication either - she’s alert, switched on - not showing any signs of being under the influence of any kind of serious medication.
She thinks Naproxen is heavy duty pain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who goes on and on about quality of life and wanting to be able to travel and do stuff, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t use the medication at your disposal in order to enable that?

I’ve been in significant pain for periods of my life (prescribed oramorph and tramadol - so not her hardcore naproxen 😂) so I did what was required to be comfortable and then worked from there. This martyrdom nonsense seems to be another attention seeking act, designed to bring all the sympathisers out.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the ick every time she raises a fist to her mouth? She’s so freaking cringeworthy it’s unreal

Reactions: 10
Obviously I have no idea whether this is true (if I'm talking out of my arse tell me!), but could she be avoiding the stronger pain meds because of side effects? When I had major surgery I refused the strong ones as I wanted to avoid the side effects given my medical history - I got away with just extra strength OTC stuff and wasn't in much pain anyway, but I wonder? Then again, this is NNL and I feel like being a hero (a Disney hero or a superhero like Mr G, preferably :LOL:) is her life's biggest goal...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Obviously I have no idea whether this is true (if I'm talking out of my arse tell me!), but could she be avoiding the stronger pain meds because of side effects? When I had major surgery I refused the strong ones as I wanted to avoid the side effects given my medical history - I got away with just extra strength OTC stuff and wasn't in much pain anyway, but I wonder? Then again, this is NNL and I feel like being a hero (a Disney hero or a superhero like Mr G, preferably :LOL:) is her life's biggest goal...
Nah.

you can tell by the way she moves and her physical behaviours that shes not in any serious pain. She’s maybe a bit sore or whatever but as has been said up thread she bounces all over the place, she’s out and about, wandering around, she doesn’t hobble or shuffle, doesn’t need any aids to move around, she is very mobile and you can see by watching her on stories etc that she’s fully functional and not in any way restricted by pain. If she was genuinely in pain she would be taking the medications on offer.

Reactions: 11
Nah.

you can tell by the way she moves and her physical behaviours that shes not in any serious pain. She’s maybe a bit sore or whatever but as has been said up thread she bounces all over the place, she’s out and about, wandering around, she doesn’t hobble or shuffle, doesn’t need any aids to move around, she is very mobile and you can see by watching her on stories etc that she’s fully functional and not in any way restricted by pain. If she was genuinely in pain she would be taking the medications on offer.
💯 agree with what you’ve said. Unless she’s super woman and even in pain can still do everything!!

Reactions: 5
There’s no denying that she must experience pain from having cancer in her bones. However, she definitely doesn’t come across as someone who has mobility issues and chronic pain. She’s constantly jumping and dancing. Being able to spend hours on your feet in theme parks would be out of the question surely.
I’m really trying to not be ignorant and know that not all disabilities are visible etc buy the constant jumping around does it for me. She is very flexible with no restrictions and that’s clear from the content she posts daily.

Reactions: 6
She'll be skipping around Disneyland Paris this weekend without a care in the world.. it's almost like she's copying Hinch with the whole "throw a sympathy story out before doing something that shows my privilege" approach 🙄

Reactions: 8
So I have the current combination that Nicky is moaning on her stories is causing her a load of pain - tamoxifen and bone mets.
Totally understand that people experience pain differently but I've only ever had manageable joint pain. It aches sure - but it's hardly severe pain. My mum's arthritis causes her far more hassle.

Let's be honest, I think she's just a bit of a princess. I imagine, prior to cancer, she was probably one of those girls who'd whinge about having injections. It fits with her 6 year old persona.

Also - you can easily manage the pain with pain. If she was truly in the amount of pain she claims she wouldn't give a tit about hard meds or side effects at this point.

As someone pointed out - this is absolutely to do with going to Disney this weekend. She's probably had a couple of uncomfortable messages so needs to create some sympathy.

Is she actually serious with "Book another holiday"? How many will that be now this year? Most people out there struggling to even eat yet here she is off on holiday again. I bet she will miraculously be able to dance around Disney this weekend won't she though. Then post stories for a few days about how she "overdid it"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually serious with "Book another holiday"? How many will that be now this year? Most people out there struggling to even eat yet here she is off on holiday again. I bet she will miraculously be able to dance around Disney this weekend won't she though. Then post stories for a few days about how she "overdid it"
Of course she's booking a holiday. The poor lamb is in so much pain. The first thing i tend to do when i am in copious amounts of pain is book a holiday. Don't you!?

Usefully for Nicky as well, being in these copious amounts of pain and talking about it constantly on Instagram is a good cure for 'my gofundme is slowing down' syndrome. Or so I have heard.

• Haha
Looking at her today and don’t think the results are going to be positive for her sadly. Same look Bowelbabe had when her health declined. I guess there is only so long you can keep cancer at bay at one point it just spread like nobodies business.

• Sad
So I have the current combination that Nicky is moaning on her stories is causing her a load of pain - tamoxifen and bone mets.
Totally understand that people experience pain differently but I've only ever had manageable joint pain. It aches sure - but it's hardly severe pain. My mum's arthritis causes her far more hassle.

Let's be honest, I think she's just a bit of a princess. I imagine, prior to cancer, she was probably one of those girls who'd whinge about having injections. It fits with her 6 year old persona.

Also - you can easily manage the pain with pain. If she was truly in the amount of pain she claims she wouldn't give a tit about hard meds or side effects at this point.

As someone pointed out - this is absolutely to do with going to Disney this weekend. She's probably had a couple of uncomfortable messages so needs to create some sympathy.
Your so right about the arthritis part. I have psoriatic arthritis and osteoarthritis. I inject weekly with Methotrexate and fortnightly with Biologics & in a lot of pain but manage with pain meds. Plus I have long term damage to my back, hips & pelvis from Radiotherapy. I’ve no idea why if she’s in pain she would suffer it doesn’t make sense.
She has no clue about lack of mobility at all she’s just a princess. When she said she was on heavy duty pain meds I asked her what she was taking and she said “Naproxen” that speaks for itself. Im blocked now because I called her out on something, can’t even remember what but was surprised she blocked me !! Hey ho

She’s always talking tit, oh I overdid it and listen to your body. Not had a holiday in years now not that I can afford it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She lives in Nicky’s world for sure.

She does talk tit but she doesn't look well. And bone mets must be painful at times. It's progressing and there will not be any improvement. She knows she hasn't got long left. Her comment about not living to see her hair grow long was poignant. She still drives me mental however!

She does talk tit but she doesn't look well. And bone mets must be painful at times. It's progressing and there will not be any improvement. She knows she hasn't got long left. Her comment about not living to see her hair grow long was poignant. She still drives me mental however!
I do feel sorry for her but I didn’t think it had progressed to her vital organs or brain ? I don’t know as I’m blocked but once they get her on some form of treatment, she may have longer who knows with her .
She said before she went public maybe 3 yrs ago that she would share all and keep it real but that stopped months ago and she lies constantly to get attention. Unless they have said she hasn’t long left ?!

Reactions: 2
If she only has bone confined mets she could do very well for several years on the right medication , ( unless it's also in bone marrow- which is actually extremely rare, but I suspect that's why they're doing a bone biopsy? as well as seeing if the hormone receptors have mutated , which is also a possibility and would mean a change of medication
Usually it's only once it starts involving vital organs that it becomes more problematic and life expectancy is impacted

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for her but I didn’t think it had progressed to her vital organs or brain ? I don’t know as I’m blocked but once they get her on some form of treatment, she may have longer who knows with her .
She said before she went public maybe 3 yrs ago that she would share all and keep it real but that stopped months ago and she lies constantly to get attention. Unless they have said she hasn’t long left ?!
Its hard to know as she doesn't go into too much detail about the cancer progression. As far as I'm aware she has only mentioned it's spread to her bones? I agree with @ginnyw though, she keeps referencing her short time left in her stories. Maybe she feels it in her body. She's obviously started to mention she's in a lot more pain. It's a very sad situation as much as she can be annoying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.