Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She the kind of person who'd pretend not to be a tory for her followers but actually be a secret one.

And if makes sense as you don't have to have a brain to be a tory when policies are as simple as 'screwing over the poor'. You just have to be an inherently selfish twit.

So yeah, definitely a tory.
Ir doesn't make you a bad person to be a a Tory though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it’s too sweeping to say everyone who votes conservative is a ‘bad’ person. Selfish or misguided perhaps, maybe both. Although in tappy twatty’s case it certainly makes sense and adds to her lack of charm.

I think some people just can’t see their arse from their nose and genuinely get conned into thinking it’s for the greater good and that Labour can’t be trusted to make the tough calls (finance etc) which tbf isn’t completely untrue. Don’t think that makes someone inherently cruel or evil. They are all a bunch of knackers let’s be honest. Labour just a bit less explicitly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s too sweeping to say everyone who votes conservative is a ‘bad’ person. Selfish or misguided perhaps, maybe both. Although in tappy twatty’s case it certainly makes sense and adds to her lack of charm.

I think some people just can’t see their arse from their nose and genuinely get conned into thinking it’s for the greater good and that Labour can’t be trusted to make the tough calls (finance etc) which tbf isn’t completely untrue. Don’t think that makes someone inherently cruel or evil. They are all a bunch of knackers let’s be honest. Labour just a bit less explicitly.
Tbh I think they're all as bad as each other. Think most of us can agree our political system is dead. There's not one party I would vote for. And I don't see the women who believes she lives in a Disney movie being particularly interested in politics somehow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, place your bets people. Will she shave her head again to play the C card at Disney this weekend?

Why did she put up a really filtered picture of her with huge disney eyes that have been made bigger to show her in her old job?
Is she trying to show the ravaging effects of cancer or something...

Also, if I see another Wild advert from one of these basic influencers I will die. I swear to god Wild literally just spams every single influencer on the planet to advertise for them. Doesn't really give you the sense of a premium or exclusive product when i am having to see 15 different idiots advertise it in the same way every single day (see also womens best)

Reactions: 15
“I worked in finance”

=

I worked in a bank

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know someone like this. Bangs on about working in finance, how difficult it is to be a woman working in finance, how hard the ladder is to climb..

Turns out she was a bank desk cashier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, exactly. Whereas the questions we REALLY would like answering, will never be answered:
'Where is the money from that naff necklace going?'
'Why don't you use the GFM for some treatment or - here's an idea - help somebody else with some of it?'
'Why do you keep doing that twattish Disney-princess hand thing underneath your chin?'
'Why don't you declare all your ads?'
'Why does just seeing you prancing about give me a raised temperature?'
'Why can't you spell 'you're' or 'lose' correctly?'
'Why are you incapable of mentioning any inanimate object without giving it a stupid name?
Etc.
Haha she spelt Wet Whet ffs dumb as duck 🙄🤬🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Be careful about mentioning LE. She’ll go on a rant again about being trolled when really no one even knew who she was 😆😆
I really like her but I find she’s becoming a bit copy catty of Charlotte Dawson dancing and mannerisms lately, not sure if that’s co incidence or if she follows her.

View attachment 1515655

Never misses an opportunity to pose, even in bed with just her foot showing 🙄
This gets me every time! She loves her feet, I struggle to see what she’s sees if I’m honest

I find LE's situation a bit wrong. She's still technically employed by the police even though she seems like she hasn't worked there in a long time. She's obviously also making money from her Instagram. She's off work because she's sick but she's able enough to go on multiple holidays, festivals, constantly dancing around her kitchen. I'm assuming the police are paying her her full salary. Happy to be corrected but she just seems like she's milking the system really.
I didnt know that, is she an officer or civilian side?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I really like her but I find she’s becoming a bit copy catty of Charlotte Dawson dancing and mannerisms lately, not sure if that’s co incidence or if she follows her.

This gets me every time! She loves her feet, I struggle to see what she’s sees if I’m honest

I didnt know that, is she an officer or civilian side?
Response officer

Reactions: 1
Why do i just not believe that Nicky is ever truly in the amount of pain she claims to be?

I've never seen her look anything but highly mobile. I'm talking as mobile as some of the wellness influencers you see.

It feels so hammed up for sympathy. After all, no one can really disprove someone if they claim to be in pain.

Reactions: 10
Why do i just not believe that Nicky is ever truly in the amount of pain she claims to be?

I've never seen her look anything but highly mobile. I'm talking as mobile as some of the wellness influencers you see.

It feels so hammed up for sympathy. After all, no one can really disprove someone if they claim to be in pain.
Agree. Her body language and the way she moves betrays her.

I was thinking this the other day … and I thought ‘wait till you really feel pain, then you’ll know about’ … felt a right witch but she really doesn’t come over as genuine in anything she does.

Agree. Her body language and the way she moves betrays her.
This … if you’ve ever been in real hardcore pain you cannot hide it behind skipping and fluffy behaviour

She moves around completely freely, there’s no sign of any pain nor any kind of limited motion, stiffness or any kind of aversion to certain movements you’d expect from someone who lives with pain daily. She shows no outward sign of being in any pain, nor does she seem like she’s on any hardcore pain medication either - she’s alert, switched on - not showing any signs of being under the influence of any kind of serious medication.

Reactions: 6

I agree. Among my relatives who had stage 4 cancer none of them had even 5% of her mobility. Of course I know not everyone is the same and some people have huge pain tolerance but considering Nicky is in a children's ward watching Disney to get through it all, I highly doubt she is one of them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.