Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i also think it's quite interesting that nat woodward and nicky are going through similiar things at the same time and yet their approaches are so very different.
and look, I know nat is friends with nicky and will probably be telling her 'don't worry about those tattle trolls' but one of you is portraying this to your followers in a relatable way without sitting there constantly calling out thet NHS and begging for donations for your exotic holidays, not treatment, and then the other one is getting on with advocating without wallowing in self pity and constantly asking everyone to gang up on the NHS right before going to Disneyland. I also don't think Natalie has a Gofundme or even the option to pay for private treatment. which is ironic, as I'd donate to her.

At the back of their minds, even if they are her mates, some of these friends must realise how much she is taking the actual piss. I get it - she wants to live and values experiences over treatment. But, harsh as that is, if this is the case - she needs to accept she's potentially choosing a shorter life. and that is on her. She's a grown adult. Even if she acts like a child.
The NHS has kept her alive to the age she is now. She should be SO grateful for that. My mum isn't from the UK. If I'd been born in her birth town (in a third world country), I'd be dead by now. The NHS has many faults but looking at it from an outsider perspective makes you think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The NHS has many faults but looking at it from an outsider perspective makes you think.
I totally agree. I've found her recent attitude abhorrent to be honest. My (dearly departed) big brother was misdiagnosed for months leading up to a catastrophic illness - not cancer - but life threatening. He endured 8 operations, 3 cardiac arrests, a 12 week coma, and a 9 month hospital stay, it was all sadly easily avoided. During his (sadly short lived) recovery he was approached by different lawyers (he spoke on channel 4 news when he was in hospital in support of the Junior Doctor strikes, which is how they approached him) multiple times offering to help him sue the NHS and promising to publicise his story to make him money. His response? Why would I criticise and sue the institution that saved me, gave me so much and is the backbone of our society? I was and still am so proud of him for that and so much more. She needs to see the wider picture and get a clue about how over worked, under funded and under valued the NHS is by the current government. I bet she's a Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She gives off so many Tory vibes! It’s the me me me attitude and inability for self reflection and to give a tit about anyone who isn’t her
Without wanting to sound too bitchy, i honestly don't think nicky has the brain power to get her head around politics. It is more likely she probably doesn't vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without wanting to sound too bitchy, i honestly don't think nicky has the brain power to get her head around politics. It is more likely she probably doesn't vote.
This is the woman who needs help to negotiate the London Underground, so you're probably right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually think she might be a Tory - I remember getting Tory vibes from her, checking her following, and noticing that she followed Boris Johnson!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually think she might be a Tory - I remember getting Tory vibes from her, checking her following, and noticing that she followed Boris Johnson!!!
She may well be - Surrey is quite Tory, plus a reluctance to let go any of her money and an obsession with making more all the time.

She the kind of person who'd pretend not to be a tory for her followers but actually be a secret one.

And if makes sense as you don't have to have a brain to be a tory when policies are as simple as 'screwing over the poor'. You just have to be an inherently selfish twit.

So yeah, definitely a tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she going on another holiday?
Think there was some mention of Disneyland Paris?

She drives me mental. If she's going to have a 'chill day' today then just bloody have one, without shoving adverts in our faces every five minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Think there was some mention of Disneyland Paris?

She drives me mental. If she's going to have a 'chill day' today then just bloody have one, without shoving adverts in our faces every five minutes.
Yeah, I think she goes this weekend.

Reactions: 3
Ffs, she’s like an Influencer from 3 yrs ago, do a question box then pretends people are asking about products she’s shilling….feeling like QVC, that’s because you are! A budget version. Also needs to start putting AD on her pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for this upcoming Mr G takeover she's now giving people no option to say no to in her stories.

I mean, he is one of the more charismatic and cultured men I've come across on Instagram. What a treat for the senses this will be! I imagine it going is going to be a truly revealing look into the life of a man we are all fascinated by. She's amazing to share him with his adoring public.

I can't wait to get all the answers to the BIG questions that keep me up at night like what's mr g's favourite disney character, does he prefer lunch or brunch and what's his best mall to visit in florida, is his favourite sandwich ham and can he actually speak?

Nicky, thank you, THANK YOU for this wonderful opportunity. I've never looked forward to anything more

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't wait for this upcoming Mr G takeover she's now giving people no option to say no to in her stories.

I mean, he is one of the more charismatic and cultured men I've come across on Instagram. What a treat for the senses this will be! I imagine it going is going to be a truly revealing look into the life of a man we are all fascinated by. She's amazing to share him with his adoring public.

I can't wait to get all the answers to the BIG questions that keep me up at night like what's mr g's favourite disney character, does he prefer lunch or brunch and what's his best mall to visit in florida, is his favourite sandwich ham and can he actually speak?

Nicky, thank you, THANK YOU for this wonderful opportunity. I've never looked forward to anything more
You can whet your appetite with some highlights from the last time!
Screenshot_20220822_181957_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220822_181941_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220822_182127_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
You can whet your appetite with some highlights from the last time!
My god - I was (obviously) joking and yet basically spot on!

I am slightly scared that i live in a country in which there is a subset of people truly fascinated by what computer games the husband of a cancer influencer plays.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT WEIRDOS ARE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS!? Who the f cares!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god - I was (obviously) joking and yet basically spot on!

I am slightly scared that i live in a country in which there is a subset of people truly fascinated by what computer games the husband of a cancer influencer plays.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT WEIRDOS ARE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS!? Who the f cares!?
Yeah, exactly. Whereas the questions we REALLY would like answering, will never be answered:
'Where is the money from that naff necklace going?'
'Why don't you use the GFM for some treatment or - here's an idea - help somebody else with some of it?'
'Why do you keep doing that twattish Disney-princess hand thing underneath your chin?'
'Why don't you declare all your ads?'
'Why does just seeing you prancing about give me a raised temperature?'
'Why can't you spell 'you're' or 'lose' correctly?'
'Why are you incapable of mentioning any inanimate object without giving it a stupid name?
Etc.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.