Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wetting her knickers over a magnum bottle of Prosecco….. 🙄😆

Yes Nic, very common, nothing exciting about it!!!

Reactions: 4
Did she intentionally wear a white dress and brown sandals, the same as the mother to be? (Very likely I'm guessing)

Reactions: 3
Did she intentionally wear a white dress and brown sandals, the same as the mother to be? (Very likely I'm guessing)
She can never let anyone else be the centre of attention can she? Even it that was coincidental, why pose for a photo like that? Why not just stand and let the mum to be take centre stage?

Reactions: 7
She can never let anyone else be the centre of attention can she? Even it that was coincidental, why pose for a photo like that? Why not just stand and let the mum to be take centre stage?
She's so self centred and annoying. I would hate to hang around with her

Wait until she wears white to a friend's wedding and starts throwing bouquets around!

Can you imagine having to be her mate?!!!!! 😩 this is why I don’t think she has many.

Reactions: 6
Presumably she will be her sisters bridesmaid??
Didnt she say she might not make it or was that someone else?

Thought I imagine she will be centre of all the pictures, catching the flowers, making a speech, she might even cut the cake....

• Haha
Didnt she say she might not make it or was that someone else?

Thought I imagine she will be centre of all the pictures, catching the flowers, making a speech, she might even cut the cake....
Whilst doing a food wiggle and whipping the wig off!

• Haha
She really doesn’t seem to have many friends, it’s very odd. I can’t talk, I’m basically a recluse but even I do more ‘stuff’ with friends than she does.

She does occasional cancer events with other cancer people (awful phrasing but you know what I mean) and hangs out with other ‘influencer’ bods but that’s not proper friends.

I do wonder how exhausting she must be in real life. Her lack of friendship group speaks volumes.

"I want this dress". Everything really does have to be about her, doesn't it? Even a photo of her niece on her 2nd birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but is she completely bleeping incapable?
THE bleeping TUBE MAP IS LITERALLY ABOVE THE DOOR OF EVERY bleeping TUBE TRAIN!!!!! THERE ARE SIGNS TELLING YOU EXACTLY WHERE TO GO AND WHICH PLATFORM TO GO TO AND DETAILED STOP INFORMATION ON EVERY WALL OF EVERY TUBE STATION IN LONDON!!!!! ITS ONE OF THE MOST USER FRIENDLY, EASY TO NAVIGATE NETWORKS!!!! OR YKNOW JUST bleeping LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF ON THE bleeping PHONE YOUVE GOT PERMANENTLY GLUED TO YOUR HAND YOU ABSOLUTE BRAINLESS IDIOT!!!!!
FD3D215F-F0CB-492A-8D10-8ED058FC5F23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And why share the fact you're a complete moron to insta? all seeks attention and showcasing what a special lil pwincess she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it not a bit weird that with such an important appointment regarding what’s next for Skippys treatment,, Gormless is no where to be seen??
He’s been left at home/work,,,, but gets all the time off in the world for Jollydays!!!!

That’s completely abnormal to me.

Reactions: 11
There couldn’t be a worse autocorrect. Or did she genuinely mean coffin? I thought it was coffee.
Oh I see she’s stopped shaving her head now !!!! I would have thought she’d be desperate for it to grow back??? Oh no she’s an attention seeker and loves the poor me look 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is it not a bit weird that with such an important appointment regarding what’s next for Skippys treatment,, Gormless is no where to be seen??
He’s been left at home/work,,,, but gets all the time off in the world for Jollydays!!!!

That’s completely abnormal to me.
And to me too in fact a very important appointment unless it’s been hyped up by her ? You never know with Skippy ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.