Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tbf for all we know, the parents asked her to babysit so they could have a night off. If it bothered them to see NNL being like that with her then they could ask someone else to babysit.

Reactions: 13

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
He has a good job, they undoubtedly have life insurance meaning the house will be paid off. Their house must be worth around 500k plus looking at similar properties. These people are not poor, they are comfortable. Yes life has dealt her a shirty hand, bit it does the same to lots of people. Why does she need constant holidays ne experiences? Why is she more important?

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
It’s the whole simpering head tilting thing she does that gets me, and the constant use of the word “yeah” at the end of every sentence on Instagram stories she does when she has no idea what to say and wants to fill space

“Just going to London for a photoShoot which im very excited about… so….. YEAH”

Urgh.
Hey Guys… happy Monday, happy Tuesday,,,, ect ect

Re: the Cartier bracelet. Unless you are a celebrity, millionaire or someone legitimately earning extortionate amounts of money I find spending £10K on a bracelet unbelievably stupid. If she/they have paid that kind of money they are absolute idiots. It’s not impressive, it’s just the highest level of idiocy going. (I personally don’t think it’s a genuine Cartier, I think it’s a fake, but anyway)
I was looking at something very similar in H Samuel today, no way would she buy a bracelet for 10k, she couldn’t justify something like that.

Tbf for all we know, the parents asked her to babysit so they could have a night off. If it bothered them to see NNL being like that with her then they could ask someone else to babysit.
I agree - and I think any child would be extremely lucky to have godparents like her and Me G. Despite everything nobody can take away that they would have been fantastic parents and their hearts must break that they didn’t get the chance they both do dearly wanted and expected.

Last edited:
BettyCrockerrr if you've told SarahLou to move on, why are you still going on about it too? IMO I think you owe her an apology, you come across as pretty rude to be honest.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She is such a fucking attention seeking dickhead.

If you “cant” provide the proper information regarding this clinical trial - yknow, something that is actually worthwhile sharing and of interest to other breast cancer patients then fuck off with the childish “I know something but I can’t tell you what it is” rubbish. Just don’t mention anything about it at all. It’s just infuriating, juvenile, attention seeking crap designed to make herself seem superior and others inferior.

She’s a nasty wee bitch.

ginnyw

VIP Member
Her piece in the Independent moaning about no treatment for 9 weeks conveniently leaves out the bit about choosing holidays over chemo.

OH.FFS

VIP Member
Isn’t she just, it’s always the Nicky show 😠

What a crock of shit when has she mentioned BB recently? And when BB died it was pathetic the way she just dropped it into the convo then carried on her day as normal. So her husband, parents and best friends all count for nothing then ? Even her friends who have cancer too. Ok Nicky like I said I see you 👀 🙄😬🥱
Yes she wasn’t even invited to the funeral … that’s how close she was … fuck off Verruca

• Haha

MegSmeg92

As far as GFM goes, that one has to be one of the worst. Why beg for it? Can’t her mother take a loan out to pay for a Maldives wedding? I’m sure plenty of people do that kind of thing. Why go online and ask strangers to pay for your child’s wedding. If your daughter is stage 4 and just wants to get married she wouldn’t give a hoot where it was. If you can’t afford it yourself and aren’t willing to pay for it yourself then downgrade your expectations. Pricks
I am starting to hate these GFM pages. I came across a lady who has just been diagnosed with cancer...she is still in the middle of scans etc and has set up a GFM to get help as "cancer is expensive"....yeah living with cancer can be expensive (travel etc) but not all of us have the bloody cheek to ask others to pay for it.

It still winds me up that NNL uses her GFM for holidays etc. She is so unrelatable. Like most of the country I'm worried how I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter aswell as trying to stay alive living with stage 4 cancer. She is such a n*b

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
I can't believe that she posted that bit about her legs and hips hurting and then in the next shot she is climbing up a rock, legs bent, pulling hard at a sword. She makes me mad. And by the way, NNL, you're never going to be Boujie (yes, that's the correct spelling).

Last edited:

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think she’s far too obsessed with herself and selfish to have been a good parent.
Hard agree. Having a child to stay for a few hours and play acting at it is worlds away from the reality of being a parent 24/7. She doesn’t seem remotely mature or responsible enough to be a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

ginnyw

VIP Member
I am (again) gobsmacked at just how many rides this poor pain-ridden girl is forcing herself to go on. From what I remember (OK, based on a low-budget experience at Thorpe Park), you get jolted around all over the place.

dxo

And why share the fact you're a complete moron to insta? all seeks attention and showcasing what a special lil pwincess she is.

• Haha

TheTartWithTheCart

I really struggle with finding any sympathy for these ruthless calculating mean fucks,,, cancer or not!!
Does that give any of them the right to become so cold that they just turn into heartless c**ts,,

The stench of their own greed is over powering and revolting.

My fucking hackles are up big time today!

Absolute monsters the lot of them,,, always take but never give,, Skippys £20 donation and her sitting with 29k

The same one who is getting marries in the MALDIVES is only back from Ibiza and Turkey by the looks of it!
Maybe she should have saved a few quid to get married instead of holding out the tin can?

• Heart
  • Haha

sunday89

Could the reel not have waited until tomrrow? For a girl that does so much preaching about living in the moment, she’s sitting making reels at a premiere.

YogaKitty444

Yep. She likes Yoga and Kitty Cats
(Edited due to fat fingers!)

Oh FFS, I am not her.
Like I've explained previously, most people who do yoga like cats. They go hand in hand.

My worktop is from one of the cheapest Wren kitchens that they sell. Therefore, also one of the most common worktops.

If you'd read back through some of my posts on other threads, you'll see I'm no way her. The posts about my husband describe him, his hobbies etc and he is in no way, shape or form anything like NNLs.

However, I've never denied knowing her. Or BBB. Or many others in the community. But I wouldn't say I'm friends with her. At all.

The only reason I've stopped posting on here was because of being accused of being her before. By people who can't even be arsed to read previous posts of mine that show I'm clearly not her.
And because my opinions about BBB and NNL aren't popular on here (such as there's reason NNL has distanced herself and there are reasons BBB is disliked by a lot of the community that I'd have been happy to explain but agreed previously on here I wouldn't discuss her again and will stick to my word).

I don't like NNL as much as I used to.
I agree she's a lot more IG savvy now and it's not as endearing.
I've never professed undying love for her.
But I don't disklike her.
She's the same in RL as on socials and I respect that, at least.
Unlike BBB, who is a chameleon who will do anything / change herself if it means she can be more popular. I stand by my views on BBB. And if anyone is reading this thread and changing what / how they post because of it, it's her.
But I said I won't post more about her and I won't.

I'm not posting on here again, defending myself to people who think they're clever by deciding I'm NNL.
When if you'd just read some previous posts, there's plenty of things that point to it being impossible for me to be her.
But yeah, keep believing that I'm her. I promise you, Disneyland is my idea of hell on earth..…!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

TheTartWithTheCart

I personally think Skippys whole demeanour gets uglier and more grotesque every time she appears on Instagram

I actually find it hard to get the words to describe her without them being as vile as she behaves

Her main aim was to step into BB’s shoes as soon as she passed away and she has succeeded.

Tesco (F&F) are totally despicable for using yet another cancer influenza to sell their shite
Nicky don’t whizz ya knickers it’s clothes from a super market, same level as Primark so nothing special

It’s hard to wish someone like her anything good in what ever life she has left
Especially when she is conning so many with her poison
I think deep down she has always been a horrible person and fake, she certainly suits her image

Jazzyjo

Oh remember it’s all for content and sympathy folks. This is the sad sad state of the NHS right now, but she chose holibobs over treatment all those weeks ago….there wasn’t a rush back then was there.

I would feel gutted in her situ as well, but I imagine she doesn’t have the relevant life skills to properly advocate for herself, make difficult phone calls, find a different hospital; and yes, make the choice to use that money for a private biopsy. Anything that doesn’t involve performing in front of a phone anyway…

Sadly I can already hear her tantrum over having to fork Out for £2k+ for a private appt ‘but Mr G my holidaaaaaaays’. She has the option. She’s privileged. Do it before it’s too late.

wintercynic

Chatty Member
CD0233B3-A551-4BDD-8E2B-421CB3466D7B.jpeg

They don’t. And it doesn’t. You just seem to have some odd self obsession than requires you to get your bum out all the time.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
So she's shared her mates GFM and could only stretch to donating 20 quid herself, despite all the money flashing she constantly does 🙄
(Marshall is her maiden name)View attachment 1465745
Sums her up completely! Got thousands in her Go fund me for holidays and donates £20! 🤬 Mind you I’m peed off that the other girl is asking for mo ey for a wedding in theMaldives, I get that they have been dealt the shittiest of hands, but you know what lots of people have, not everyone is begging! If getting married is important just go and do it, surely it’s the being married that’s important. I’d give to children with cancer, not these self obsessed twats.

Last edited: