Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find interesting is that as soon as she has an event in London, she uses the im in so much pain my body says no so I’ve decided I’m not
Going to said event.
Yet Disney comes along and she’s going regardless of pain which just proves she uses it as an excuse to not attend certain events that she can’t be arsed to go to

Reactions: 14
Yeah and don’t be fooled by the “big bag” of drugs - it could just be a box or two of paracetamol and ibuprofen!!!!! It’s ALL for attention.

Reactions: 9
I found it somehow quite disturbing that she's got a massive bag full of pain from the hospital - MASSIVE. All to get her through a weekend in Disney.
It’s a toiletry bag !! Remember she always gets antibiotics whether she needs them or not plus others meds whether she needs them just in case, but pests be clear if she was in loads of pain and discomfort why did she book this last minute holiday to DLP with all the walking and rides etc. I’m sorry but she is a compulsive liar 🤥 and I’m having none of it. If she’s in so much pain why go abroad? To that type of holiday when she was in DW in May 🤷🏼‍♀️. In her living list she states she wants to be a Disney Princess so in the USA I doubt it would happen but let’s just watch this space over the weekend in Paris. Nothing she says or does adds up and the things she has done a lot of people a lot older than her won’t even get to do in a lifetime. Has she actually told anyone what her must recent prognosis is and the course of action ? Or us she keeping her cards to her chest ? The mind boggles. 😕

What I find interesting is that as soon as she has an event in London, she uses the im in so much pain my body says no so I’ve decided I’m not
Going to said event.
Yet Disney comes along and she’s going regardless of pain which just proves she uses it as an excuse to not attend certain events that she can’t be arsed to go to
Nail on the head. Or says I’m not going but then miraculously attends for a short time so she doesn’t disappoint lol

Reactions: 4
It’s a toiletry bag !! Remember she always gets antibiotics whether she needs them or not plus others meds whether she needs them just in case, but pests be clear if she was in loads of pain and discomfort why did she book this last minute holiday to DLP with all the walking and rides etc. I’m sorry but she is a compulsive liar 🤥 and I’m having none of it. If she’s in so much pain why go abroad? To that type of holiday when she was in DW in May 🤷🏼‍♀️. In her living list she states she wants to be a Disney Princess so in the USA I doubt it would happen but let’s just watch this space over the weekend in Paris. Nothing she says or does adds up and the things she has done a lot of people a lot older than her won’t even get to do in a lifetime. Has she actually told anyone what her must recent prognosis is and the course of action ? Or us she keeping her cards to her chest ? The mind boggles. 😕
She will never get to “be a Disney Princess” - it’s just not something that the parks offer. she’s had the bone biopsy which will allow her oncologist to decide what treatment she gets next - they are checking to see if the cancer is still the same or if it’s changed - as she’s gone through a few treatments now and hasn’t had much success they will want to just ensure the cancer hasn’t changed. I would assume she will go back onto a chemotherapy next to be honest.

She is cold and calculating- why does she mention her pain levels, medication, hair etc numerous times all before jetting off on yet another holiday if not for sympathy and for people to continue donating to her holiday fund

Reactions: 10

Nail on the head. Or says I’m not going but then miraculously attends for a short time so she doesn’t disappoint lol
I meant the bag she came out of the pharmacy with, which seemed to have a lot of pain in it. Not that massive toiletries bag that somebody gave her. But it's all VERY bemusing.

Considering she's going to France she hasn't really got much clue about the language. It's 'En Route', Nicky, not 'On route.' And have some consideration for what most of the rest of the UK is grappling with at the moment FFS. People don't have money to heat their houses let alone go off on endless holidays.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to see the perspective of ‘she likes being bald for attention’. I just can’t see it personally. Attention seeking behaviour is one thing, but wanting people to know you’re sick for sympathy is an entirely different ballgame, and I don’t have a terminal illness but I can’t fathom how someone would desire the sad eyes from everyone to this extent. Surely it would just be a reminder of your circumstances which would dampen your mood / holiday?

Anyway, I’m calling bullshit here because it feels a bit callous and as an assumption I find it wildly unlikely!
Are you serious? In Nick’s world, any attention is good attention. She won’t use it as a reminder of cancer, no.

But she’ll thrive off the ‘omg how do you stay so positive dancing around Disney and being so happy given your situation’ so she gets to feel important and special and inspirational for dicking around like an eight year old girl while battling through the pain and the reality of her situation.

If you don’t think there are people out there who feed off ‘sad eyes’ and ‘sympathy’ then you’ve clearly never met a narcissist. It’s all designed to get the most reaction possible from her 🐑 and she gets that at the moment by leaping around with no hair having fed her stories with images of medication and her biopsy site (with obligatory thong visible) in advance.

• Heart
Considering she's going to France she hasn't really got much clue about the language. It's 'En Route', Nicky, not 'On route.' And have some consideration for what most of the rest of the UK is grappling with at the moment FFS. People don't have money to heat their houses let alone go off on endless holidays.
Exactly. Also why tag that you're waiting in a business lounge. Why show off?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah and don’t be fooled by the “big bag” of drugs - it could just be a box or two of paracetamol and ibuprofen!!!!! It’s ALL for attention.
Again spot on Betty and the antibiotics she always carries regardless of needing them or not ?!

Exactly. Also why tag that you're waiting in a business lounge. Why show off?
See typical of her not reading the room yet again. Is Alex going with her ?

Reactions: 3
It’s very telling that she shares so much of her trips on social media and yet tells us very little.

I love to see a breakdown of the costs, how much they are getting for free, presumably she always contacts the accommodation/travel companies and gets upgrades/freebies etc due to her condition etc. Cancer or not, it’s crass to be boasting about yet another holiday when the entire country is facing financial hardship

• Heart
I meant the bag she came out of the pharmacy with, which seemed to have a lot of pain in it. Not that massive toiletries bag that somebody gave her. But it's all VERY bemusing.
I expect if she has opioids she has a few boxes of Laxatives and she has the same as me Laxido orange which of course she makes a fuss of taking they are big boxes.
It’s very telling that she shares so much of her trips on social media and yet tells us very little.

I love to see a breakdown of the costs, how much they are getting for free, presumably she always contacts the accommodation/travel companies and gets upgrades/freebies etc due to her condition etc. Cancer or not, it’s crass to be boasting about yet another holiday when the entire country is facing financial hardship
And financial ruin in some cases.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I still think she’s angling for a mobility scooter at Disney. That and go to the front of every queue.

Reactions: 6
I still think she’s angling for a mobility scooter at Disney. That and go to the front of every queue.
She doesn’t need to though - she could literally just go up to guest services and request one.
ETA: just checked - they don’t have mobility motorised scooters there, just manual wheelchairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t need to though - she could literally just go up to guest services and request one.
ETA: just checked - they don’t have mobility motorised scooters there, just manual wheelchairs.
She doesn’t need a poxy wheelchair I look forward to you guys sharing some pics as I’m blocked 😝 Incidentally do they do the no que rides for disabled people in Paris like the U.S ? Although her mobility suggests she has no problem queuing she just thinks as she has cancer she can abuse the disability card 🤬

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t understand why she wants to be treated like a sick person. You think she’d want to live life as normally as possible? That’s what most folk do.

I honestly don’t understand why she wants to be treated like a sick person. You think she’d want to live life as normally as possible? That’s what most folk do.
I think cancer has become her product, if you know I mean. She literally wouldn’t even have her level of followers, if she didn’t. It’s her USP, if you like. Plus she adores the attention.

Reactions: 11
This is where I disagree with a lot of the above comments though. I think she likes to be made a fuss of, and looked after, but I think a lot of her positivity is a facade over her situation. I actually don’t think she acts like she *wants* to be seen as seriously ill. And neither would I!

I think cancer has become her product, if you know I mean. She literally wouldn’t even have her level of followers, if she didn’t. It’s her USP, if you like. Plus she adores the attention.
I do agree with this however. But I think it’s a product shown to us sugar coated. Having said that, it must be difficult to find a balance between being believable and relatable but also staying optimistic

Reactions: 2
That’s about the size of it. But I have a blue badge and only use it for parking, because of my “Real”mobility issues, however when I did go to Florida in 2018 I stood in the que and it was bloody hard and I frequently had to try and bend over a wall to get some relief from my back pain I didn’t go to customer service and say can I jump to the front please as I’m disabled. When not on a suitable ride for me, I walked and sat as there are so many places to sit that’s how I coped plus took plenty of pain killers. I wouldn’t go again now as I just couldn’t do it plus no money for holidays anymore. C’est la vie. I used to work then and only really went for my kids. Plus we visited our very good American Friends 💙 which one of them recently died from Pancreatic Cancer, so I’m really glad I got to see them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.