Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame that NNL is putting what's left of her energy into getting angry and trying to whip up support from other people in similar positions, because that energy is precious and she really needs to be privately sorting out her own situation as soon as possible with the money that a lot of kind people have donated.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really wish people would stop slating the NHS. I understand that people are experiencing difficulties. I don’t have any issues as horrific as terminal cancer, but I’m going to be waiting months for in-person physiotherapy. The NHS is a publicly funded organisation but they are organised by the government. Blame the Tories! Don’t post on your platform with thousands of followers slating the NHS, when they are doing the best they can with the resources they have been given.
I absolutely agree. However the Government have nothing to do with how the NHS squanders money and the amount of not needed management they have. They need non partial non corrupt people to go into all the Trusts to stop all the millions of pounds wasted and being a previous NHS worker, I was staggered by the abuse by some staff and especially management it really was obscene.

Reactions: 10
I absolutely agree. However the Government have nothing to do with how the NHS squanders money and the amount of not needed management they have. They need non partial non corrupt people to go into all the Trusts to stop all the millions of pounds wasted and being a previous NHS worker, I was staggered by the abuse by some staff and especially management it really was obscene.
Oh absolutely, I don’t believe that there is no corruption or abuse within the NHS. But to completely blame the NHS for its shortcomings is simply ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I really wish people would stop slating the NHS. I understand that people are experiencing difficulties. I don’t have any issues as horrific as terminal cancer, but I’m going to be waiting months for in-person physiotherapy. The NHS is a publicly funded organisation but they are organised by the government. Blame the Tories! Don’t post on your platform with thousands of followers slating the NHS, when they are doing the best they can with the resources they have been given.
And actually she has had a bloody fantastic service.

Reactions: 6
Whilst I do agree with you, I also have a lot of experience with the CCG. I’ve seen a lot of corruption from within the NHS. Admin managers being paid £££££, loopholes in getting payrise’s (not for frontline staff I must add) and wasteful spending. The NHS needs reforming!

Reactions: 9
Retired and proud NHS worker here. She can duck off with her sly digs! She has been treat like a Disney princess during her treatment. Twatting around on a young adults ward and just pleasing herself. I hope the rest of her treatment is on the adult ward. It might make her grow up a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Retired and proud NHS worker here. She can duck off with her sly digs! She has been treat like a Disney princess during her treatment. Twatting around on a young adults ward and just pleasing herself. I hope the rest of her treatment is on the adult ward. It might make her grow up a bit.
She has been so very lucky, like she used to say I’ve spoken to my team they have gone above & beyond to help her. Time to move on and adult like the rest of us !!

Reactions: 10
Whilst I do agree with you, I also have a lot of experience with the CCG. I’ve seen a lot of corruption from within the NHS. Admin managers being paid £££££, loopholes in getting payrise’s (not for frontline staff I must add) and wasteful spending. The NHS needs reforming!
Please see my other comment above. I spoke about corruption in that comment.

Reactions: 2
And ,,,,, 🤣 while I’m on one,,, what about all the other humans that have other health conditions that are life threatening,,, it’s not just cancer that the NHS evolves around.
She isn’t actually going to croak it in a set number of days is she, unlike some unlucky people

There are a lot of things she should have made a priority prior to this and she didn’t, so I don’t see why she should stamp her feet and throw a tantrum now pretending to fight for others

I know cancer is serious and progression is not good but as many has said she didn’t complain whilst laying on a each somewhere did she when she delayed treatment did she she was happy to rub everyones noses in it

Reactions: 7
Do we actually know why she isn't in the adult ward?
Nope, no idea, she’s in her thirties ffs, not twenties. She portrays cancer as one big jolly most of the time and suddenly as it has become harder she is now complaining, she really didn’t seem bothered before.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nope, no idea, she’s in her thirties ffs, not twenties. She portrays cancer as one big jolly most of the time and suddenly as it has become harder she is now complaining, she really didn’t seem bothered before.
I suppose it's all getting a bit too real now. Before she had 'options' but they seem to be running slim.

Reactions: 2
It does annoy me how she is suddenly bashing the care she has had.
Her care sounds like it has been amazing. Delays are unfortunate.
I believe that I was let down by professionals in the run up to my cancer being stage 4 but I don't bash the NHS, I realise I am fortunate the majority of my care has been pretty fantastic and just hope those that let me down learn from it.
NNL is just having a hissy fit because she isnt used to waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.