Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that differently - as sort of ironic and showing the inequalities? At least I hope that's what OP meant!
Yes! That's what I meant! Sorry if I wrote it wrong, I call myself a pleb because I am one 😂😂 but I am friendly with the project managers I work with and know how they get treated differently.
I know if they had family situations happening, they'd get treated better, unlike me.
So that's why I said it's probably the company he works for which offers the support. Bet he probably gets free counselling too paid by said company.

Reactions: 14
Her partner must find it wearing, having to film her while she eats her hotdogs, drinks her wine and puts her leg in the air or whatever she fancies doing. Worse, having to join in with the food wiggle and make silly sounds at the camera. Imagine being in the same situation she is in, and not being able to just be PRESENT to life? Everything has to be turned into a editable reel or story for the gram. Her husband must feel like he is taking a child to Disneyland for the weekend.

I also think it is so strange to make a point about needing “priority access” but then proceed to spend the entire weekend leaping about. No one is disputing that she has cancer, or is even suffering. But why would you need priority access, when you are clearly able to jump up and down and climb up a monument with your poorly hips. I don’t get it, make it make sense.
You'd think she would want to be present considering she won't have many more holidays in front of her. And I bet each thing filmed wasn't one take and then editing and adding the music etc.

Take a short video and pictures for yourself and your husband by all means but no one needs to see every part of your holiday edited and filmed

Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread but have followed her for a while and don’t even know what brought me to her IG. Firstly I’ll say if she’s receiving DLA or any other disability allowance like blue badge or anything then she can flash that at Disneyland Paris and get Priority Pass no questions asked despite her prancing about like an overexcited toddler. The hotel they’re staying at the new Marvel one is very new and very expensive, out of reach for most normal families and she hinted about a Spider-Man room as he was their favourite. There are only Spider-Man suites there so they must have been upgraded or have plenty of donated spondoolies to afford that one. We stayed there in the summer and it is actually a very nice hotel. The parks there are nowhere near the buzz of Florida but I guess at this stage she’ll take any greedy freebie she can get. As others have said there’s no way she’s downing all those meds and drinking alcohol. In that meds bag she packed I saw Gabapentin and Oramorph. Both are heavy duty opiates for severe pain. She wouldn’t be strutting and posing and walking and climbing on rocks while taking those, more like necking anti-emetics or head down toilet bowl vomiting. They can be brutal if not taken properly. I believe she is slightly unhinged with some mental health issues/problems dealing with her diagnosis and long term prognosis. I say long term as she may be around for a good few years yet or she could have a quick demise and Good Night Vienna. I will never donate to anyone begging for money for living lists but I think the day of cancer influencers is coming to an end, and other beggy characters like Hinch and The Cains, simply because life is getting so hard for everyone. Sorry for long post it’s my first one on here but have read through the threads and one thing I agree with, she’s a nob and so is the wet dishrag she’s drags around with her.

Reactions: 29
I’m new to this thread but have followed her for a while and don’t even know what brought me to her IG. Firstly I’ll say if she’s receiving DLA or any other disability allowance like blue badge or anything then she can flash that at Disneyland Paris and get Priority Pass no questions asked despite her prancing about like an overexcited toddler. The hotel they’re staying at the new Marvel one is very new and very expensive, out of reach for most normal families and she hinted about a Spider-Man room as he was their favourite. There are only Spider-Man suites there so they must have been upgraded or have plenty of donated spondoolies to afford that one. We stayed there in the summer and it is actually a very nice hotel. The parks there are nowhere near the buzz of Florida but I guess at this stage she’ll take any greedy freebie she can get. As others have said there’s no way she’s downing all those meds and drinking alcohol. In that meds bag she packed I saw Gabapentin and Oramorph. Both are heavy duty opiates for severe pain. She wouldn’t be strutting and posing and walking and climbing on rocks while taking those, more like necking anti-emetics or head down toilet bowl vomiting. They can be brutal if not taken properly. I believe she is slightly unhinged with some mental health issues/problems dealing with her diagnosis and long term prognosis. I say long term as she may be around for a good few years yet or she could have a quick demise and Good Night Vienna. I will never donate to anyone begging for money for living lists but I think the day of cancer influencers is coming to an end, and other beggy characters like Hinch and The Cains, simply because life is getting so hard for everyone. Sorry for long post it’s my first one on here but have read through the threads and one thing I agree with, she’s a nob and so is the wet dishrag she’s drags around with her.
Shes already done a story about how you have to apply for a priority pass before going and how they send you a photo ID card so you can't just use a blue badge or any other letter

Reactions: 2
Shes already done a story about how you have to apply for a priority pass before going and how they send you a photo ID card so you can't just use a blue badge or any other letter
You can. I have. You apply first for UK Access card online. That’s what you show at hotel reception. I’ve done it myself for my child.

Reactions: 3
Yes! That's what I meant! Sorry if I wrote it wrong, I call myself a pleb because I am one 😂😂 but I am friendly with the project managers I work with and know how they get treated differently.
I know if they had family situations happening, they'd get treated better, unlike me.
So that's why I said it's probably the company he works for which offers the support. Bet he probably gets free counselling too paid by said company.
Well I knew what you meant 😃 I am a pleb too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well written . I’d never donate to these bloggers preying on vulnerable peoples kindness. It’s shocking and instead of being pitied they should be publicly outed and despised. It’s a insult to those at home living with this diagnosis privately and with dignity and caring for sick children who would love to be in Disney. Have some respect woman for these patients.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t like that she is going through this, but she isn’t my kind of person at all. She is “clique” personified. The kind of person who wants everyone to know how “popular” she is. It’s “The Nicky Show”, and don’t you forget it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No wig today. Perhaps she got some funny looks when she skipped to the front of the queues yesterday.

Reactions: 10
You'd think she would want to be present considering she won't have many more holidays in front of her. And I bet each thing filmed wasn't one take and then editing and adding the music etc.

Take a short video and pictures for yourself and your husband by all means but no one needs to see every part of your holiday edited and filmed
It’s all guessing isn’t it ? How do you know she won’t have many more holidays in front of her ? She might have another 2,3,4 + more years in front of her and £30,000 to spend and we all know Nicky will be planning straight away after she finds out the next course of treatment. I think NZ will be there somewhere and other exotic places on her living list. A she has a book to write 🤣

Absolutely agree. I take Gabapentine and Zomorph and other stuff so absolutely do not drink alcohol. So I’m thinking perhaps the Oramorph has been given just in case. Also I was on Oramorph went I was having my Chemo/Radiation concurrently (pelvic rads) burnt inside & out and had to take it before treatment and it knocked me sideways and I’d fall asleep in the car, so how the hell is she still standing? Or functioning ? Nothing adds up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Well written . I’d never donate to these bloggers preying on vulnerable peoples kindness. It’s shocking and instead of being pitied they should be publicly outed and despised. It’s a insult to those at home living with this diagnosis privately and with dignity and caring for sick children who would love to be in Disney. Have some respect woman for these patients.
Very well put

No wig today. Perhaps she got some funny looks when she skipped to the front of the queues yesterday.
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ exactly that. There must be a modicum of guilt somewhere!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You can. I have. You apply first for UK Access card online. That’s what you show at hotel reception. I’ve done it myself for my child.
I'm confused? She said you need a photo card that you have to pre apply for to get priority access, you've said the same in your post and told me I'm wrong?!

What have I missed?!

It’s all guessing isn’t it ? How do you know she won’t have many more holidays in front of her ? She might have another 2,3,4 + more years in front of her and £30,000 to spend and we all know Nicky will be planning straight away after she finds out the next course of treatment. I think NZ will be there somewhere and other exotic places on her living list. A she has a book to write 🤣

Absolutely agree. I take Gabapentine and Zomorph and other stuff so absolutely do not drink alcohol. So I’m thinking perhaps the Oramorph has been given just in case. Also I was on Oramorph went I was having my Chemo/Radiation concurrently (pelvic rads) burnt inside & out and had to take it before treatment and it knocked me sideways and I’d fall asleep in the car, so how the hell is she still standing? Or functioning ? Nothing adds up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Very well put

Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ exactly that. There must be a modicum of guilt somewhere!
Calm down, she has said before she might not make her sisters wedding and isn't that next year?

I hope she does have years left but from things she's said, I'm not sure. She seems to be going he treatment line options quickly too

I’ve just seen on her GFM page they have upped the amount to £35,000 I feel like messaging her sister to say how disgusting this all is. To adjust the amount in this financial crisis is unbelievable. I’m utterly appalled. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen on her GFM page they have upped the amount to £35,000 I feel like messaging her sister to say how disgusting this all is. To adjust the amount in this financial crisis is unbelievable. I’m utterly appalled. 🤬
Boycott companies and brands associated with these chancers

Reactions: 6
Calm down, she has said before she might not make her sisters wedding and isn't that next year?

I hope she does have years left but from things she's said, I'm not sure. She seems to be going he treatment line options quickly too
No need to be snappy it’s a fair question and to be honest I don’t believe a word she says at all. She’ll be here still and probably the year after . She still has options but it makes a great sob story even better and now look at the GFM page the amount has been adjusted 👏🏻. She’s not as dumb as she makes out by any means but if some people believe her and feel sorry for her they will donate just like with BB. It’s always the same with these funds bad news promotes money and it has done its now tipped over £30,000 it’s absolutely outrageous.

I'm confused? She said you need a photo card that you have to pre apply for to get priority access, you've said the same in your post and told me I'm wrong?!

What have I missed?!
Why are you confused? I’m sorry but it is not rocket science. One is entitled to a priority pass at this particular attraction if it can be proved you or someone you are applying on behalf off will find it difficult to wait in queues. There is a process to follow to obtain the pass which involves applying using information in writing, providing proof of considered disability. My child has a UK access card valid for 3 years which is separate to Disney altogether. We obtained this last year, we uploaded proof of his disability and the card was posted within 5 days. We then used this card and our mobility pass when we pre-applied before going to Paris. This again was accepted. When we arrived at the hotel we picked up his Priority Pass. They took his photo and printed it at reception. This is only one way to obtain a pass. One can also choose to queue at city hall in Disney to obtain a pass if eligible. It is a bit of a process as I have said, and open to misuse which is why the need is there to prove the disability. As I have said, it is not the actual disability, it is the avoidance of queuing and why that will help the visit which one must show. I cannot comment on cancer sufferers as there is so many who are in a much more vulnerable state than NNL but for many with disabilities hidden or otherwise these passes make their visit a little easier and shouldn’t be begrudged by those who are lucky enough not to need them at all. But of course they are. The person who has the pass must ride all rides or go to all shows where it is used and can be accompanied by 4 others. We only used it on the rides our child wanted to go on and it helped us greatly but I suspect NNL will use it to her full advantage on every ride in the park and then again some. I hope I have cleared it up for you this time.

Reactions: 6
Wow and is it still all for holidays?
Given she's still on the NHS I guess so.

So we have a solidly middle class woman going on a holiday every month and multiple events every weekend, who evidence suggests is lying about multiple things to do with her cancer, whose husband probably isn't poor given he is an electrician, moaning about the NHS but happily using it over and above other people who don't have her option to go private, expecting normal people to give her 35k grand to go travelling to places that some of the doners will never make it to in their lives.

Absolutely disgusting. She thinks she's so classy and cultured but really isn't any better than some scanky grifter you'd see conning people in a channel 5 documentary or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No need to be snappy it’s a fair question and to be honest I don’t believe a word she says at all. She’ll be here still and probably the year after . She still has options but it makes a great sob story even better and now look at the GFM page the amount has been adjusted 👏🏻. She’s not as dumb as she makes out by any means but if some people believe her and feel sorry for her they will donate just like with BB. It’s always the same with these funds bad news promotes money and it has done its now tipped over £30,000 it’s absolutely outrageous.
She said she is unlikely to make her sisters wedding and that's next year so it's not a far reach to say she doesnt have much time left is it?

But if she is lying and isn't as ill as she has implied then I hope someone questions it, but of course they won't because no one will argue with a terminally ill person and most think a person wouldn't lie about anything like that, that's how they get away with scamming more and more money and getting greedier.

The last time I looked (when she was in Florida) her go fund me was £29,000 but she also made it clear that the money is to fund her living list or whatever she called it

Why are you confused? I’m sorry but it is not rocket science. One is entitled to a priority pass at this particular attraction if it can be proved you or someone you are applying on behalf off will find it difficult to wait in queues. There is a process to follow to obtain the pass which involves applying using information in writing, providing proof of considered disability. My child has a UK access card valid for 3 years which is separate to Disney altogether. We obtained this last year, we uploaded proof of his disability and the card was posted within 5 days. We then used this card and our mobility pass when we pre-applied before going to Paris. This again was accepted. When we arrived at the hotel we picked up his Priority Pass. They took his photo and printed it at reception. This is only one way to obtain a pass. One can also choose to queue at city hall in Disney to obtain a pass if eligible. It is a bit of a process as I have said, and open to misuse which is why the need is there to prove the disability. As I have said, it is not the actual disability, it is the avoidance of queuing and why that will help the visit which one must show. I cannot comment on cancer sufferers as there is so many who are in a much more vulnerable state than NNL but for many with disabilities hidden or otherwise these passes make their visit a little easier and shouldn’t be begrudged by those who are lucky enough not to need them at all. But of course they are. The person who has the pass must ride all rides or go to all shows where it is used and can be accompanied by 4 others. We only used it on the rides our child wanted to go on and it helped us greatly but I suspect NNL will use it to her full advantage on every ride in the park and then again some. I hope I have cleared it up for you this time.
Firstly, drop your snarky comments and don't address me like I'm stupid.

Nicky did a story yesterday saying to get a priority pass you need to apply for one.

You said you can rock up and flash your blue badge or a letter and that is acceptable.

I then said what Nicky had said.

You then replied and said that you have to apply for one which is what I said but you then told me i was wrong.

I couldn't even be bothered to read your one big paragraph in which you said the same thing about you having to apply. You seem to be arguing that I'm wrong, despite me saying the same thing.

Thank duck for the block button. It's getting good use today

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.