Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonanonz

Chatty Member
I feel like Simone is the 2022 version of Susanne Paul. It’s just how marketing and media work these days. I guess back in the day if you didn’t want to watch an infomercial you changed the channel and that’s fine. But then also, these people aren’t just presenting a single product but a lifestyle. I’m totally showing my age with the Susanne Paul analogy. And with that age I can pick the good from each of them and leave the ridiculous. But I do feel for younger parents these days and utter encouragement to consume product when the cost of living is so high. Actually, I rate Kate with her realness that yep, have some cute kid stuff but basic is good too. Like I say, take the good…ditch the rest and try and see through the fake (87.3%).
Nooooo you take it back, Suzanne Paul is a NATIONAL TREASURE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

kelsie1

I'm glad nobody is being mean about Emily Writes. I said in a DM to her that my daughter was having surgery and she dropped a meal to my house. I thought that was nice since I didn't know her. I missed out on seeing her show with Rebecca Keil last year and I'm hoping they tour again. Rebecca has said she will tour again but I don't think it will be with Emily because she seems to not be doing shows because of Covid 19. I like that influencers are doing shows because you can see what they are really like.

• Heart
Magnolia is the absolute worst, I just don’t get how people can follow her, she’s a terrible parent and her over the top swearing and use of the word cunt is not cute, especially when talking about people that got you to where you are, “you only see 5 mins of my life” but the 5 mins she shows of her husband are 🤮 he also has ego/arrogance issues and speaks to their kids like shite.
Her second book seems to be a slight flop?
and an earlier post said she’s struggling with rent?
She is so toxic and passive aggressive, and those mirror poses, oh my lord, so cringe!
Anyway, being toxic on Insta isn’t a great way to promote your business.
Please Cherie break away from the Narcissist, you’re everything she isn’t.

In other news, a beautiful soul to follow, Paige Wainui/Fox, her lovely husband committed suicide last year, and her heartbreaking journey of grief and trying to carry on is inspirational, beautiful strong soul.
Speaking of Cherie, anyone know who the guy she posted and deleted on Insta was?

7D320D08-CC5E-4C1C-B072-CAD343AB83F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
Simone talking about how she only needs to clean her mirror twice a week instead of 4 times a day. Like seriously?

She’s going to have a wake up call when she has a toddler running around 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Peaches87

Why is it that every time an influencer gets tagged in a post they feel the need to share it on their own story? Like every time Katie Hawkey sends food etc to someone and that person then posts it on their story and tags her in it she then has to share it on her own story. I just don't see the point. If I send my friend a bunch of flowers and they post about it I don't then share their post just to show everyone how caring and generous I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s even started happening here lol this is Tattle life.
While it’s great all the tea is being spilled, some of the defending is getting a bit annoying 😅 I guess that’s what happens when a forum is discussed openly on Insta.

P.s Simone shove your tin bucket

Reactions: 18

lemmieollie

Uhh it's her main income so of course shes going to promote them daily. It's no different to any other business owner 🤷
Ok super fan 😂 I’m not begrudging the promo, but she just posts the same 10 stories about them every day. It’s making people unfollow (as plenty of people have mentioned) because that’s not that they came to her page for. If I wanted to see endless candle promo I’d follow the actual candle business page.

• Haha

Simone15

VIP Member
Sera Lillly- yup I saw her talk dirty about Isla Marie a few weeks back just as I was adding some Friday flamingo to cart thinking she had grown as a person. NUP Sera you still not getting my money! Why shit on another small business?
Ellie- adds a few more tablespoons of sugar to her milo then gets a migraine…… obviously not the sugar causing them, probably the fumes from all the f**king candles 🤣
I’m sorry but I see your privilege and won’t be partaking in your overpriced candles no matter how much beeswax your daddy has put in them.
Did Brett ever get that 80k for his car?

• Haha

EmmyPost

So why talk about such a personal thing publicly when the family hasn’t? This is not ok.
Coroners report is public record. And the person who mentioned it mentioned it in a supportive kind way.

Suicide is nothing to be ashamed of, after all the people left behind didn't choose it.

Yes; people have the right to privacy, and can choose not to comment. And we should be adult enough to be able to provide support (or just get on with our lives) without addressing it with them.

• Heart

coco4400

First time posting on this thread but I know a lot of these influencers in real life. Some are super lovely and exactly the same (such as Mary O) and others have been super nasty in real life… I’m a (small) influencer myself but don’t post many ads or even post often.
I think these threads are important to give people a place to actually comment and hold people accountable for their actions. But bullying about peoples appearances (things they can’t change in 2 seconds) is definitely not ok in my opinion.
Anyway, happy to share more about people I know in real life 🤣

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
There is a wannabe influencer who has quite a large following... she's not been mentioned in here and I bet it's absolutely killing her deep down. She'll want nothing more than to be talked about.
I'm not saying her name though 😆

• Haha
when Simone had the question box I asked if Asher goes to daycare. I can no longer she her highlights or stories! I can through my dogs account so she has semi blocked me hahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Kayla Sylvia gives me the ick. She does a day in the life on tiktok and a couple of weeks ago filmed taking her mate for an abortion as part of it. Now I’m pro choice but I just think it’s a bit much announcing to the world on socials you’re heading out to get an abortion
Gotta disagree with your final statement, normalise abortion!

houdini

VIP Member
Why is it that every time an influencer gets tagged in a post they feel the need to share it on their own story? Like every time Katie Hawkey sends food etc to someone and that person then posts it on their story and tags her in it she then has to share it on her own story. I just don't see the point. If I send my friend a bunch of flowers and they post about it I don't then share their post just to show everyone how caring and generous I am.
Well did it actually happen if you don’t share it? 😉 thats the thing that pisses me off about influencers. They’re all like, “I’m so kind and generous and just a human, don’t hate me”, when in actuality they’re just narcissists who have to get validation from strangers on the internet.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I must admit I enjoy following Gemma McCaw. No ads. Her kids faces never feature on camera. She gives glimpses into what her life with Richie is like, but doesn’t overdo it. She also seems genuinely grateful for the help she receives from her mum.

She’s not an influencer by any means, but a public figure and I think she is pretty humble.

Reactions: 16
If you find yourself not enjoying the conversation people are having on a page online…UNFOLLOW. Do not sit there consuming posts on Tattle Life that makes you angry, upset, or that offers genuine criticism that you don’t want to hear or respond to. We are not online to serve you…and if you find this conversation doesn’t edify you and cuts a little close to home for you then please do yourself a favour and stop logging in *checks notes* at least 5 times since 6:45 this morning if you find it problematic for your own mental health.

Or, feel free to engage with the critiques and take some helpful tips on how to be more relatable and transparent with your followers…whichever you like!

Just don’t vaguebook through an antibullying post at people who call you out on an online forum that you won’t admit to reading.
If I watch a show on Netflix and I don’t like it, And people mention that show, I say “I didn’t like that show for these reasons….”

Reactions: 16