New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear they must meet up once a month and chat about all the giveaways and the certain people that can sit with them or not. She must have learnt that from somewhere 😂😂.

Is there even anyone decent as an "upcoming influencer?" They all seem to just copy off one another and then leech of eachothers followers then ditch one another 😂🙄

I remember someone asking Simone what she did for mental health and she replied saying she's doesn't suffer from it. Months down the track she's saying she does this and that for her mental health. A mate that goes to f45 says she only goes hard for the camera. Also why do all the gastric sleeve "influencers" all hang out with each other and all of a sudden they are beasties.
I've noticed that too! And then they are all like "congrats to such and such for losing xyz amount via gastric" like why??

Reactions: 1
I swear they must meet up once a month and chat about all the giveaways and the certain people that can sit with them or not. She must have learnt that from somewhere 😂😂.

Is there even anyone decent as an "upcoming influencer?" They all seem to just copy off one another and then leech of eachothers followers then ditch one another 😂🙄

I've noticed that too! And then they are all like "congrats to such and such for losing xyz amount via gastric" like why??
Omg they totally do that lmao!!

I remember someone asking Simone what she did for mental health and she replied saying she's doesn't suffer from it. Months down the track she's saying she does this and that for her mental health. A mate that goes to f45 says she only goes hard for the camera. Also why do all the gastric sleeve "influencers" all hang out with each other and all of a sudden they are beasties.
Honestly I don't know how influenceers film themselves at f45, I go there and I can't even make it to the next station in time and I look like a sweaty beast the whole time like are they even working out or just filming. I guess you gotta look good for your #spon

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just find that most Auckland influncers all post the same tit like filming themselves at f45, nails and outfit fits oh and boujee brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton like all at the same time?? Who copies who and starts these trends lol
Yes so true. Have you seen them all doing the 30 days of outfits challenge? They all copied Jessie Kirk (I actually quite like her) and honestly I’m over it!

Reactions: 2
We made it a grid post on Officially Em’s page. I’m sure we’re getting more views now, they’ll never learn they drive more people to this thread 😂😂
I always find it so cringe when influencers post a photo of themselves in their underwear to talk about something completely unrelated to their ass.

Well, I always find it super cringe when influencers post a photo of themselves in their underwear fullstop haha, but when its not even talking about the underwear it just screams look at me, pay attention to me.

Reactions: 5
Clearly its ok for him to criticise others, but noone dare critique him or he'll block you and sick his fangirls on you.. In his latest poor me post he asked why no one says this stuff on his insta.. @Shayden because you block people that disagree with you. Take one of your #ad collagen shakes and be a big boy.

@moochstyle he'll appreciate the follow
Also the other week Georgia was commenting on
I always find it so cringe when influencers post a photo of themselves in their underwear to talk about something completely unrelated to their ass.

Well, I always find it super cringe when influencers post a photo of themselves in their underwear fullstop haha, but when its not even talking about the underwear it just screams look at me, pay attention to me.
Meg Hutchison did this a few weeks back I remember. Turns on camera and she’s literally in the middle of putting her pants on and struggling to pull them up. Like surely you could wait a few more mins to start your story after you have finished dressing! And all she does is complain about her children

Reactions: 3
MybalanceProject has joined the WLS team too. From other discussions Justine has lost a lot of longtime followers because of the sharp change in her content. Literally built up something big was going on with her health which most speculated the worst and had an Insta break then came back to reveal a gastric band and a change to weight loss surgery content.
According to socialblade she is gaining all the weight loss market though so yah for her 🤣 GOALS.

Reactions: 3
Guys I love reading here! It’s so nice to have a place to discuss people in the public eye. They share loads publicly, and we’re just discussing our opinions. I really like following House of True (Eva Jones) Emily Writes, and What’s for Smoko.
Hate the Ad Spon and complaining tit 😅

Yes so true. Have you seen them all doing the 30 days of outfits challenge? They all copied Jessie Kirk (I actually quite like her) and honestly I’m over it!
Yes I like Jessie Kirk too and yes haha but have you noticed all fashion seems the same? Like is their anyone original?

And if MybalanceProject does become part of the elite WLS influencers I’m sure Simone would love to read the DMs Justine has sent about her and Embrace in the past 😂🤣😂
Got to go find those now and ask others for screenshots 🕵️‍♀️ Cracks me up other influencers send DMs to followers WAY worse than this thread!

I know right, I’m sorry but… the chin hairs…. Can she not see them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Molly Is desperate for more followers so she can quit her day job. She does at least one grid post everyday if not more plus a million stories of herself of random content that ‘no one asked for’, it’s so oversaturating it puts you off. I had to unfollow. I love following her friend Mary Outram, such a fresh authentic feed and she is super lovely in real life.

How are we not talking about Erin Simpson 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I was actually thinking the same thing.
I don’t follow her but obvs know heaps about her…
Is it weird that considering being Trent’s cousin(?) she is barely ever features/promoted on Simone’s platform? Do they not like each other?

I was actually thinking the same thing.
I don’t follow her but obvs know heaps about her…
Is it weird that considering being Trent’s cousin(?) she is barely ever features/promoted on Simone’s platform? Do they not like each other?
Simone used to feature her and all her “amazing art” heaps before the whole racist art stuff went down

Reactions: 4
MybalanceProject has joined the WLS team too. From other discussions Justine has lost a lot of longtime followers because of the sharp change in her content. Literally built up something big was going on with her health which most speculated the worst and had an Insta break then came back to reveal a gastric band and a change to weight loss surgery content.
According to socialblade she is gaining all the weight loss market though so yah for her 🤣 GOALS.
Honestly I was one of her long term followers - as someone with long term weight struggles I found her really refreshing to follow because of her body positivity and the fact that she struggled too and then she went and got WLS! Goes against everything she has stood for in the past - I have even had discussions with her about all the cons of WLS! And now all of a sudden she is sooo happy with her body and herself in general and it all comes down to the fact that she has lost weight which can’t be good for her overweight followers - just shows that she puts so much value in her size and basically over rules all her previous content. Absolute sell out if you ask me - as a follower I was and am sooo disappointed!

Guys I love reading here! It’s so nice to have a place to discuss people in the public eye. They share loads publicly, and we’re just discussing our opinions. I really like following House of True (Eva Jones) Emily Writes, and What’s for Smoko.
I used to follow Eva Jones, but got a bit put off when she kept going on about her "bleed" and all the damn cacao ceremonies 🥴 anyone know what happened with her husband ages ago? They split up for a while.

Did you watch her stories after she had her wisdoms pulled? tit was hilarious.

So many wear they same tit right? Jade Marie has cool style.
Yes Jade Marie is cool and really nice, I've DMd her a few times 🙂

I like following _caitlyn_jane_ she seems really down to earth and shares the struggles, along with the good

Yes love this thread! It's so refreshing and your right, we are just discussing what they post for the public.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.