New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird that she says the kind comments aren't being approved - ummm that is not how it works and there are heaps of comments on here talking up the better accounts.

Her followers must be all like, "babe I tried to stand up for you". Eek awkward.

Also to influencers saying "oh you people hiding behind fake names on that forum", we have no other choice. Any comments or questions to influencers on their comment section is quickly deleted, DMs ignored, and accounts restricted (gotta keep those follower numbers though eh?) or blocked. You don't want to reflect on your behaviour on your own account so maybe you might do it here.
That’s so weird she says that kind comments aren’t approved!? Like read the rules and the room

Reactions: 7
Don't forget the constant berating of him and calling him a c**t a lot.
Yes this behaviour was far more concerning than them joking around with a beer bottle and gross jokes about hidings. The criticism and day to day stuff is far more impactful to a child's mental and emotional well-being than the stupid jokes. We all need to feel valued, loved, and special.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So weird that she says the kind comments aren't being approved - ummm that is not how it works and there are heaps of comments on here talking up the better accounts.

Her followers must be all like, "babe I tried to stand up for you". Eek awkward.

Also to influencers saying "oh you people hiding behind fake names on that forum", we have no other choice. Any comments or questions to influencers on their comment section is quickly deleted, DMs ignored, and accounts restricted (gotta keep those follower numbers though eh?) or blocked. You don't want to reflect on your behaviour on your own account so maybe you might do it here.
Yasss to ALL of this!

Yes this behaviour was far more concerning than them joking around with a beer bottle and gross jokes about hidings. The criticism and day to day stuff is far more impactful to a child's mental and emotional well-being than the stupid jokes. We all need to feel valued, loved, and special.
Absolutely! And even though she says all this to Edward, to and about him, she definitely favours him over James and that also has a huge impact on a child! knowing your Mother prefers your brother over you!
I know these people’s platforms are their own and they can share whatever they please - but I just find it SO INCREDIBLY unprofessional what she chooses to share on her BUSINESS INSTAGRAM?! 🤯🤯
I’ll never get over it the swearing (lol I definitely swear a lot too) the personal home stuff, speaking about her staff the way she does… it’s all just so insanely unprofessional!

Absolutely! And even though she says all this to Edward, to and about him, she definitely favours him over James and that also has a huge impact on a child! knowing your Mother prefers your brother over you!
I know these people’s platforms are their own and they can share whatever they please - but I just find it SO INCREDIBLY unprofessional what she chooses to share on her BUSINESS INSTAGRAM?! 🤯🤯
I’ll never get over it the swearing (lol I definitely swear a lot too) the personal home stuff, speaking about her staff the way she does… it’s all just so insanely unprofessional!
Although, it seems to have worked for her brand! She has a massive following. Personally, I hardly even hear the swearing it doesn't bother me 🤣. And credit where credit is due she seems to care for her staff and appreciate them.

Are you talking about mama Ash? I really like her 😅 she's always up for a chat in the DMs and shares the real mum stuff

And her kids are cute asf!!

Also I'm pretty sure she had a really good job before having the kids, so I assume that's where her money came from?
Nope not her - ash Owen's. She's early to mid 20s no kids. Amazing style but only wears super expensive clothes

Reactions: 1
Call child protection…. Neglected child. No TV he needs saving now
I don’t think that kids should be placed infront of the tv but l also think that having the child not watch the tv or ‘knows what it does’ and thinking that they are holier than thou isn’t right either

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh, Kate your Fake Mates turn to have a go at the Forum, FYI Kate… YOU ALSO DONT HAVE TO READ! PLUS posts don’t have to be approved love, so all your followers standing up for you and their posts not being approved is a load of crap! Maybe stop acting like “I already know all this mum life/raising kids stuff MATES I’m an ECE teacher!” Stop staging your “Motherhood” for the gram and trying to impress people.
To be fair, she is allowed to be upset, she has feelings and is human. She is just another mother trying to get by the best way she knows how. No she doesn't have to read but also people don't have to follow people that annoy them or don't align with their style of living/parenting do they?!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think that kids should be placed infront of the tv but l also think that having the child not watch the tv or ‘knows what it does’ and thinking that they are holier than thou isn’t right either
I’ve never seen her preach no TV, but probably don’t follow as closely as you. There is nothing wrong with kids so watching tv just like there is nothing wrong with no TV. Neither is better. What ever suits your family right?

Although, it seems to have worked for her brand! She has a massive following. Personally, I hardly even hear the swearing it doesn't bother me 🤣. And credit where credit is due she seems to care for her staff and appreciate them.
I’m back and forth with this, while yes I agree she does appear to appreciate her current staff she’s def bitched about others that have left which is so rude I’m sure they follow her..

This cracked me up, BIG garden tidy …. Lol a bucket (which is Tin not plastic of course) View attachment 1289474
Such problematic content. Gardening is awful & even worse a tin bucket. Definitely needs to be called out. Horrendous you are right.

To be fair, she is allowed to be upset, she has feelings and is human. She is just another mother trying to get by the best way she knows how. No she doesn't have to read but also people don't have to follow people that annoy them or don't align with their style of living/parenting do they?!
I think her response seemed very fair. She parents her own way & has never forced it on anyone. She is allowed to share her own style. Like she said doesn’t mean you have to follow it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen her preach no TV, but probably don’t follow as closely as you. There is nothing wrong with kids so watching tv just like there is nothing wrong with no TV. Neither is better. What ever suits your family right?
She claims her and Trent never/rarely watch tv so I can’t really imagine her plonking angelchild down in front if it for hours? But I never seen her say she wouldn’t so….? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi Simone so nice you could join us again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She claims her and Trent never/rarely watch tv so I can’t really imagine her plonking angelchild down in front if it for hours? But I never seen her say she wouldn’t so….? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally highly doubt if you watch it as parents you then would choose to put your child in front of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.