Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

follower1985

Honestly. The only true OG influencer is Nix. CWK. I’ve met her twice now, and she’s 10000% what you see online. Fame hasn’t changed her. Wish I could say the same for others!

Reactions: 15

tryharder

VIP Member
Let me get this straight... Simones house is too clean for Instagram and Rebecca Keils house is too messy. So we should all fit into the in-between of 80% clean but no showing excessive cleaning as that is a step too far? Just trying to keep up.... 😂😂😂
Nah I think people are more worried about Simone ripping off charities than her cleaning habits 😂

Reactions: 14
Anyone else finding that this forum is turning you off influencers hahah like I love this page but I’m getting tired of influencer culture since they just post the same stuff but also get fomo if I turn off Insta

lemmieollie

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but I had to unfollow Ellie’s Belly because she would not stop flogging those fucking candles!! We get it, you make candles but fuck me she was promoting them daily.. 😡

tryharder

VIP Member
@tryhards I see you’ve been keeping a very close eye on things here today; checking in only a couple of minutes ago. Seeing as you seem to know a lot about Simone - what say you about Simone lying about donating all proceeds from her sales to women’s refuge?

zeroeffstogive

Magnolia is the absolute worst, I just don’t get how people can follow her, she’s a terrible parent and her over the top swearing and use of the word cunt is not cute, especially when talking about people that got you to where you are, “you only see 5 mins of my life” but the 5 mins she shows of her husband are 🤮 he also has ego/arrogance issues and speaks to their kids like shite.
Her second book seems to be a slight flop?
and an earlier post said she’s struggling with rent?
She is so toxic and passive aggressive, and those mirror poses, oh my lord, so cringe!
Anyway, being toxic on Insta isn’t a great way to promote your business.
Please Cherie break away from the Narcissist, you’re everything she isn’t.

In other news, a beautiful soul to follow, Paige Wainui/Fox, her lovely husband committed suicide last year, and her heartbreaking journey of grief and trying to carry on is inspirational, beautiful strong soul.

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
We made it a grid post on Officially Em’s page. I’m sure we’re getting more views now, they’ll never learn they drive more people to this thread 😂😂

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her preach no TV, but probably don’t follow as closely as you. There is nothing wrong with kids so watching tv just like there is nothing wrong with no TV. Neither is better. What ever suits your family right?
Good point, Simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
Yes! I can’t imagine the demographic those luxury places are targeting would be looking for holiday recommendations from an influencer but could be wrong
No matter where Simone was peddling her #gifted free weekends away I wouldn’t go anyway. Purely cos she’s a knob and nobody should use her to sell their shit.

She’s a copy cat asshole, who makes money cos people fall for her bullshit fake lifestyle.

Hanging out to change my sheets tomorrow 🤣

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Almost as bad as I’m working on an exciting project I can’t tell you about yet 🤣🤣
~*cAnt wAit tO sHare wiTH yOu guYs wHaT iVe bEEn wOrkiNG oN*~ ~*soMeTHinG eXciTing iS cOMiNg, bUt I cAnt sHaRe iT yeT, yOu guYs aRE goiNG tO lOvE iT*~ #secretproject! The worst! Lol

• Haha

zeroeffstogive

And Kate your Fake Mate, “Ryan and I have put our gifted bed at ground level so SPUD can come and climb in whenever he needs me” trust me, if they are at the point of coming in on their own, it won’t matter what height your bed is 🤣

• Haha
She said bought it in part to save money on the food in Fiji that she finds gross and overpriced
She brought an expensive thermomix that she can’t even make porridge in-to save money on her month long holiday to a tropical island in the middle of a pandemic? Because on her trip there last month she didn’t like the food ?
Man I totally cannot think but how nice it must be to have rich people options like this.

• Haha
I always see Emily writes at the park with these two extra kids and after talking to friends who also thought it was a weird she always has the kids that aren’t on the gram found out she fosters kids

• Heart
  • Wow
Anything for a buck…..including exploiting his kids.
Still cant believe the big brands keep them on. I remember when the child was filmed "accidently getting into their sex toys" while lined up next to products they were advertising.
The kid was sucking on one of them and they filmed thinking it was funny 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12