New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Simone will have her baby at home tomorrow to debunk the day care rumour. Like there is absolutely no shame in sending your kid to day care. But when you delete and block people for asking you about it, that’s pretty weird. Why not just own it?!

Reactions: 9
There is a wannabe influencer who has quite a large following... she's not been mentioned in here and I bet it's absolutely killing her deep down. She'll want nothing more than to be talked about.
I'm not saying her name though 😆
Let me guess ... does she co-host a radio show, sometimes work in TV, and make everything about her - oh, and not break the rules for our snarking (as in, she's not a minor account)? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Before Skete went private and was right into spilling influencer tea, I remember seeing a reply on one of her stories and now I understand how true it is.

Influencers are the new junk mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just going to put it out there, I used to really like Kateyourmate's content, was funny and relatable (except going to the gym every morning lol) but ever since she has had what's his name, I feel like she is less relatable and I had my first kid a few months before her 😂. She let her partner take the baby out on his first walk on his own a few weeks ago and she had to get on the gram and was feeling so nervous - I think every mum deserves a break but I guess she doesn't want one?? I can't think of anything worse than having spent every waking moment with my child for 10 months straight.....

And now she's quit her job so I guess the #ads will sustain her income while she GETS OUTSIDE everyday whilst the rest of us are trying to get out of the house to get to work lol.
Def over her mum life content and the ads for baby products. She def acts like she knows everything when it comes to parenting just because she was an ECE teacher. Total helicopter.

Reactions: 5
Uh oh has this person been mentioned now lol?
[/QUOTE]

No, I'll never say.
Wish I never posted now to be honest! (Can I delete it???? Lol)
There are so many names mentioned on here, so so many I've never heard of. I'm sure there are lots of names floating round in people's heads - but yeah, I'll never say.

Def over her mum life content and the ads for baby products. She def acts like she knows everything when it comes to parenting just because she was an ECE teacher. Total helicopter.
So preachy, “we need to be down at their level” “we need to this” “we need to that”…
Babes you only have one child, come back and lecture me when your three deep and working part time!

Reactions: 9
Uh oh has this person been mentioned now lol?
No, I'll never say.
Wish I never posted now to be honest! (Can I delete it???? Lol)
There are so many names mentioned on here, so so many I've never heard of. I'm sure there are lots of names floating round in people's heads - but yeah, I'll never say.
Does it start with a “h” lol
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
I’m so sick of beige baby rooms from influencers.. Like appreciate gender neutral stuff but wheres the colour?? They all look the same. Accounts that have that same filter on all the pics 🧐
I really like Jess Molina for aesthetic things. Morgan Edwards for information. Juls Matthews, Kasia Stanicich, Fiona Goddard, Jordyn from Kiwi Birth Tales and Forkingyum all seem nice
Lol seriously WHAT IS WITH THE BEIGE OBSSESSION

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad nobody is being mean about Emily Writes. I said in a DM to her that my daughter was having surgery and she dropped a meal to my house. I thought that was nice since I didn't know her. I missed out on seeing her show with Rebecca Keil last year and I'm hoping they tour again. Rebecca has said she will tour again but I don't think it will be with Emily because she seems to not be doing shows because of Covid 19. I like that influencers are doing shows because you can see what they are really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Magnolia is the absolute worst, I just don’t get how people can follow her, she’s a terrible parent and her over the top swearing and use of the word bleep is not cute, especially when talking about people that got you to where you are, “you only see 5 mins of my life” but the 5 mins she shows of her husband are 🤮 he also has ego/arrogance issues and speaks to their kids like shite.
Her second book seems to be a slight flop?
and an earlier post said she’s struggling with rent?
She is so toxic and passive aggressive, and those mirror poses, oh my lord, so cringe!
Anyway, being toxic on Insta isn’t a great way to promote your business.
Please Cherie break away from the Narcissist, you’re everything she isn’t.

In other news, a beautiful soul to follow, Paige Wainui/Fox, her lovely husband committed suicide last year, and her heartbreaking journey of grief and trying to carry on is inspirational, beautiful strong soul.
Speaking of Cherie, anyone know who the guy she posted and deleted on Insta was?

7D320D08-CC5E-4C1C-B072-CAD343AB83F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.