New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened with Dom?

And was the point of the prank with being an obsessed stalker? Makes no sense. Just send lots of texts and then what was meant to happen? Doesn’t sound funny to me lol

Perhaps Simone will take from this thread to just chill a little. Personally I’m a fan. Love the cleaning content and organisation. It must be hard to earn the dollars from the paying companies that then promote a really elevated lifestyle. But the greater proportion of your market are not living that life. For example, Rebecca and the kids visiting top 10 parks are probably more relatable to the majority of us than the gorgeous lodge that S & fam visited. I looked it up, thought it was a lovely place and could get my in laws a night away for a special occasion. Especially if the all our fam went in. Not even possible. It was insanely expensive. I get that having Simone stay will increase their public contact but really how many bookings do they get? Yet the Kaikoura top 10 really will get some clientele easily. Am I saying lower your standards? Hahaha for us plebs. Maybe just try and be more relatable to more people.

Reactions: 4
So what happened with Dom?

And was the point of the prank with being an obsessed stalker? Makes no sense. Just send lots of texts and then what was meant to happen? Doesn’t sound funny to me lol
**Allegedly** Dom's leaving coincided with Mediaworks investigating sexual harassment allegations. Read into that what you will, but it was a hot topic at that other place starting with 'R' (we're not allowed to promote other forums here), at the time. Maybe the threads are still up over there.

The texts situation wasn't funny at all. JJ and Dom are mean-spirited individuals who were bitter that Jase's star was shining brighter than theirs - I think he had a TV show as well at the time? His partner at the time was involved behind the scenes on Treasure Island. The texts stressed him out big time - as they would anyone.

Still here! So any one with even slight logic must be Simone… was just trying to explain the story reply thing but maybe I’m wrong? Just how it works for me.
All good. Looking forward to seeing all the stories featuring Asher tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still here! So any one with even slight logic must be Simone… was just trying to explain the story reply thing but maybe I’m wrong? Just how it works for me.
I think it wasn’t so much any logic used but more that your only interaction immediately upon signing up was madly posting in defence of Simone and no one else.

Reactions: 7
I think it wasn’t so much any logic used but more that your only interaction immediately upon signing up was madly posting in defence of Simone and no one else.
Didn’t think I was defensive, sorry if that’s how it came across just think so much sounds like bullshit jealous woman because they don’t get a weekend away? 😅 I know if someone said I’ll pay you $ to go away for a weekend I would. & honestly don’t know many of the other people. Have started following a few of the suggestions in here so will report back once I have made a judgment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
JJ and Dom were always mean their immature pranks crossed the line more than once. I stopped listening to the edge when they were talking about a security guard at a luxury car sales, they were so demeaning about him and his job and even had his colleagues on air laughing about him too

**Allegedly** Dom's leaving coincided with Mediaworks investigating sexual harassment allegations. Read into that what you will, but it was a hot topic at that other place starting with 'R' (we're not allowed to promote other forums here), at the time. Maybe the threads are still up over there.

The texts situation wasn't funny at all. JJ and Dom are mean-spirited individuals who were bitter that Jase's star was shining brighter than theirs - I think he had a TV show as well at the time? His partner at the time was involved behind the scenes on Treasure Island. The texts stressed him out big time - as they would anyone.
not sure what happened to Dom but Dan Mac (?think that was his name) suddenly left his job as host on the MoreFM breakfast show apparently due to sexual harassments. there were some pretty awful stories told about him and his behavior

Reactions: 1
Perhaps Simone will take from this thread to just chill a little. Personally I’m a fan. Love the cleaning content and organisation. It must be hard to earn the dollars from the paying companies that then promote a really elevated lifestyle. But the greater proportion of your market are not living that life. For example, Rebecca and the kids visiting top 10 parks are probably more relatable to the majority of us than the gorgeous lodge that S & fam visited. I looked it up, thought it was a lovely place and could get my in laws a night away for a special occasion. Especially if the all our fam went in. Not even possible. It was insanely expensive. I get that having Simone stay will increase their public contact but really how many bookings do they get? Yet the Kaikoura top 10 really will get some clientele easily. Am I saying lower your standards? Hahaha for us plebs. Maybe just try and be more relatable to more people.
Yes! I can’t imagine the demographic those luxury places are targeting would be looking for holiday recommendations from an influencer but could be wrong

Reactions: 3
Yes! I can’t imagine the demographic those luxury places are targeting would be looking for holiday recommendations from an influencer but could be wrong
No matter where Simone was peddling her #gifted free weekends away I wouldn’t go anyway. Purely cos she’s a knob and nobody should use her to sell their tit.

She’s a copy cat asshole, who makes money cos people fall for her bullshit fake lifestyle.

Hanging out to change my sheets tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys need to lay off Simone and saying she does the same tit every day.
She changed her font this week and it was riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What’s the skete up to now here page is private? STILL bipoc or slamming influencers again?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.