New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why they get so upset, it was one person that said something and then a lot more people explaining Renee’s drive and coming to her defence…? If they get so upset at people questioning things DON’T share your FIVE minutes online.
Renee I don’t think is taking any offence to the comments made. Actually having a big more of a laugh than anything else. Long time follower and she’s so refreshing. Her sense of humour is 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree!
She’s a Director of Me Today, she’s an accountant, her family own 3B, her husband is a rugby player! Influencing seems so greedy on top of her already huge wealth!
I don’t think this is fair to say she’s greedy, she doesn’t work as an accountant anymore (your CA doesn’t go away) and she does some influencing on the side along with looking after their daughter. She’s also not a sellout like other Mums and keeping their daughter private, good on her I say!!

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but I had to unfollow Ellie’s Belly because she would not stop flogging those bleeping candles!! We get it, you make candles but duck me she was promoting them daily.. 😡
Uhh it's her main income so of course shes going to promote them daily. It's no different to any other business owner 🤷

First time posting but I was shocked no one discussed this. I'm not out here to be mean but Sera Lille or whatever her name is. Maybe a week ago she was talking on her Friday Flamingo account about "other" plus size nz brands and COMPLETELY crapping on them. It was ironic and ignorant because in the same breath she was saying "why can't we all just lift each other up and support each other". I think she was talking about Isla Maree who's owner appears far more professional. Sera was so rude saying they steal her designs and that she is the only one with a fashion back ground etc. like a full on few minutes shitting on them but then saying let's support each other.
it's a shame really, I use to love Friday Flamingo about a year ish ago. Now I am hard pressed to find any pieces I actually like. I'll keep following though and hope she listens to her customers because there are really hardly any other options. Although, I do like IslaMaree, I've had their stuff and it's cute and cheaper.

i actually really miss Stacey Walsh's account, I really liked her content.

One last note, I remember years ago on a forum that people were shitting on Rebecca keil for having a messy house. But now it's the same thing people celebrate her for. I personally have always liked her. I just think it's crazy how the things people (us) use to criticise are now what people seek out because they want the realness and no fake fronts.

Reactions: 5
Sera Lilly I find so gross - not a boss babe like she thinks. She has her fingers in way to many pies and you can’t tell me she’s not copying other people along the way

Reactions: 16
First time posting but I was shocked no one discussed this. I'm not out here to be mean but Sera Lille or whatever her name is. Maybe a week ago she was talking on her Friday Flamingo account about "other" plus size nz brands and COMPLETELY crapping on them. It was ironic and ignorant because in the same breath she was saying "why can't we all just lift each other up and support each other". I think she was talking about Isla Maree who's owner appears far more professional. Sera was so rude saying they steal her designs and that she is the only one with a fashion back ground etc. like a full on few minutes shitting on them but then saying let's support each other.
it's a shame really, I use to love Friday Flamingo about a year ish ago. Now I am hard pressed to find any pieces I actually like. I'll keep following though and hope she listens to her customers because there are really hardly any other options. Although, I do like IslaMaree, I've had their stuff and it's cute and cheaper.

i actually really miss Stacey Walsh's account, I really liked her content.

One last note, I remember years ago on a forum that people were shitting on Rebecca keil for having a messy house. But now it's the same thing people celebrate her for. I personally have always liked her. I just think it's crazy how the things people (us) use to criticise are now what people seek out because they want the realness and no fake fronts.
Omg Sera lillie is SO problematic! She got in trouble for selling skinny tea that contained senna leaf even after being told off by MPI not to mention how problematic skinny teas are themselves! She also seems like a really horrible person. She also purchased a bunch of domain names that had nothing to do with her just to prevent other influencers using them one of them was Millie elders business name and one was makaia cards business name. So shady

Reactions: 15
I just can't handle when businesses tit on other business to make them look better. It SCREAMS high school and makes me think their product mustn't be good enough on its own. Sera I know you'll be watching, please keep this in mind.

Reactions: 6
Kayla Sylvia gives me the ick. She does a day in the life on tiktok and a couple of weeks ago filmed taking her mate for an abortion as part of it. Now I’m pro choice but I just think it’s a bit much announcing to the world on socials you’re heading out to get an abortion
Gotta disagree with your final statement, normalise abortion!

Reactions: 17
Uhh it's her main income so of course shes going to promote them daily. It's no different to any other business owner 🤷
Ok super fan 😂 I’m not begrudging the promo, but she just posts the same 10 stories about them every day. It’s making people unfollow (as plenty of people have mentioned) because that’s not that they came to her page for. If I wanted to see endless candle promo I’d follow the actual candle business page.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her donuts are yum but I have heard that her staff aren't that well taken care of and get no breaks and don't get paid that much and do all the work and she just shows up to take content mainly
I heard the same. I think that’s why that Celeste chick left. Gets her staff to do all the work so she can sleep in or get her nails and lashes done. Funny how Mother’s Day week she was so busy she would be working all time. Next minute hair appointment then lash appointment and then a pr event. Your staff might have been busy. Oh and she did so well over a pandemic so you could buy Gucci glasses. Yea coz you sold overpriced crappy donuts

Reactions: 3
Ok super fan 😂 I’m not begrudging the promo, but she just posts the same 10 stories about them every day. It’s making people unfollow (as plenty of people have mentioned) because that’s not that they came to her page for. If I wanted to see endless candle promo I’d follow the actual candle business page.
I agree on some level - when I think about it Intend to just skip thru the candle stories - actually when I think about it I skip thru the #ad stories with most people that follow

Went to see stuffreneesays based on this chat - stories of herself filming while driving 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nope can’t do that. No IG story is worth that kinda risk especially with kids in the car. You’re content isn’t worth it
[/QUOTE
Did she confirm he took his life? I thought he was in a car accident?
Renee I don’t think is taking any offence to the comments made. Actually having a big more of a laugh than anything else. Long time follower and she’s so refreshing. Her sense of humour is 👌
agree. Renée is Defo having a laugh about it. Not offended.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but I had to unfollow Ellie’s Belly because she would not stop flogging those bleeping candles!! We get it, you make candles but duck me she was promoting them daily.. 😡
My sister and I bought some to gift to each other and they just weren't great. Not sure if we chose the wrong ones but don't want to pay to try anot
He done a couple of things and a few steps taken before he hit the tree at speed, and the coroner confirmed suicide, however she hasn’t spoken about that side of it which I don’t blame her.
Wait wtf?? That's so crazy. And even more sad 😔 Feel so sorry for her and her babies.

The Cain and Abel knives look amazing and the chopping boards! All her stuff is great quality and I think her brother/team work really hard and have built her business to be so successful. I get that impression about her ex husband as well..
I do enjoy the Lorne content, they crack me up.

Reactions: 1
I want to know how people like Millie Holmes get all their money for the lifestyles they have. No hate just help me out 😂 I know lots of them have businesses and side hustles but surely it isn’t that easy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to know how people like Millie Holmes get all their money for the lifestyles they have. No hate just help me out 😂 I know lots of them have businesses and side hustles but surely it isn’t that easy
You know her Dad was Paul Holmes right? I'm sure he left her and her brother a decent inheritance 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.