New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I used to follow mere but found her so cringe, also find Amanda Bradley so fake and desperate to get in with the Auckland influencers like Jess Owen etc, constantly talking on her stories hyping one big influencer to the next and tagging them so they would hopefully share lol
Aww I actually really like Amanda, yeah some stuff is cringe but I like that she celebrates herself and isn't desperate to be thin

I like Jess too, she's worked her bleeping ass off to build that business. I have spoken with her IRL and on the gram a few times too and she was never anything but lovely.

Reactions: 1
Aww I actually really like Amanda, yeah some stuff is cringe but I like that she celebrates herself and isn't desperate to be thin

I like Jess too, she's worked her bleeping ass off to build that business. I have spoken with her IRL and on the gram a few times too and she was never anything but lovely.
I've heard Jess' doughnuts are super average and definitely not worth the money they cost 😬

Reactions: 4
I've heard Jess' doughnuts are super average and definitely not worth the money they cost 😬
Some of them are off the hook but yeah some of them are bland asf

I think lots of people forget she was in marketing before she went full time with her brand and her biz so she 1000% knows what she's doing. If that makes sense?

Who else is on your upcoming list 😅 do you follow gemmalee Bradley or Michelle schimanski? I question her fashion sense sometimes lmao and um what's up with her eyebrooooows
I cants stand that Michelle chick 🙃

I went to Gemma for lashes once when she first started and she was SO RUDE. I mean good on her for building a business but the only reason it happened is cause she used influencers and had friends like Jess to promote her.

Reactions: 6
MybalanceProject has joined the WLS team too. From other discussions Justine has lost a lot of longtime followers because of the sharp change in her content. Literally built up something big was going on with her health which most speculated the worst and had an Insta break then came back to reveal a gastric band and a change to weight loss surgery content.
According to socialblade she is gaining all the weight loss market though so yah for her 🤣 GOALS.
Another sharp change is Rachel GeeBee and she's so aggressive to anyone who dares question her or ask anything about it. She's like don't talk about my body!!! But it's such a change to go from plus size fashion to having WLS. If you put yourself in the public eye people are going to ask/be interested.

Reactions: 5
I know right, I’m sorry but… the chin hairs…. Can she not see them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This is actually really cruel. I don’t know why anyone has to resort to insulting people’s appearance? I’m all for holding influencers to account for being ridiculous, duplicitous or “woe is me” with all of their free stuff, but I genuinely think comments like this are horrible, and I don’t really want to be part of a forum where it’s ok to mock people for their appearance or make crass comments. That actually is bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Guys I love reading here! It’s so nice to have a place to discuss people in the public eye. They share loads publicly, and we’re just discussing our opinions. I really like following House of True (Eva Jones) Emily Writes, and What’s for Smoko.
Hate the Ad Spon and complaining tit 😅
I bloody love What’s for Smoko. You best believe I boiled my tea towels after seeing her do it the other day.

• Heart
I know it’s been mentioned before but…
To all the influencers watching this forum,
Just because someone doesn’t like you, or the content you post… it does not mean they’re jealous or have any other deep rooted issue.
Not everyone is going to like you and sometimes people like to have a wee kōrero about things. Much like I’m sure you chat in your wee circle about people you don’t like.
Nothing deeper than that.
And yes Shayden, I’m looking at you.

Reactions: 23
Also the other week Georgia was commenting on

Meg Hutchison did this a few weeks back I remember. Turns on camera and she’s literally in the middle of putting her pants on and struggling to pull them up. Like surely you could wait a few more mins to start your story after you have finished dressing! And all she does is complain about her children
She does this all the time. I think she gets off on showing her body off. It’s weird. Like show it off by all means - but we don’t need to see you getting dressed babes. Like you set your phone up half nude, press record then start putting your clothes on. We. Know. This. Isn’t. Candid.

Has Simone posted anything more on her stories since the bookshelf shot or have I been restricted?
Nah she’s off grid. So hasn’t checked in here since yesterday afternoon or posted. But I see she’s starting to do photo dumps. So she must have gone to higher ground to get reception. So expect her to check in here soon 😂

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been mentioned before but…
To all the influencers watching this forum,
Just because someone doesn’t like you, or the content you post… it does not mean they’re jealous or have any other deep rooted issue.
Not everyone is going to like you and sometimes people like to have a wee kōrero about things. Much like I’m sure you chat in your wee circle about people you don’t like.
Nothing deeper than that.
And yes Shayden, I’m looking at you.
He displays strong narcissistic behaviors, and seems to have no ability to reflect. Everything is poor me, I'm so good, I'm increasing everyones house values blah blah, I have so much integrity and talent 2% of my followers say I'm great! So thats a majority

First time posting on this thread but I know a lot of these influencers in real life. Some are super lovely and exactly the same (such as Mary O) and others have been super nasty in real life… I’m a (small) influencer myself but don’t post many ads or even post often.
I think these threads are important to give people a place to actually comment and hold people accountable for their actions. But bullying about peoples appearances (things they can’t change in 2 seconds) is definitely not ok in my opinion.
Anyway, happy to share more about people I know in real life 🤣

Reactions: 18
First time posting on this thread but I know a lot of these influencers in real life. Some are super lovely and exactly the same (such as Mary O) and others have been super nasty in real life… I’m a (small) influencer myself but don’t post many ads or even post often.
I think these threads are important to give people a place to actually comment and hold people accountable for their actions. But bullying about peoples appearances (things they can’t change in 2 seconds) is definitely not ok in my opinion.
Anyway, happy to share more about people I know in real life 🤣
I need the details of the people you know or meet in real life 😂😂

Yeah if you’re here to make fun of an influencer’s appearance then maybe this isn’t the place for you. I thought the purpose of this thread was to call them out on their behaviour, not to tear them down based on things that actually do make them relatable.

Reactions: 21
First time posting but in regards to Simone, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck in a cabin doing nothing all weekend 😆 especially with my 10 month old baby. We have babies 5 days apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He displays strong narcissistic behaviors, and seems to have no ability to reflect. Everything is poor me, I'm so good, I'm increasing everyones house values blah blah, I have so much integrity and talent 2% of my followers say I'm great! So thats a majority
I saw his story and he's deleted everything from last night and now is gonna "leave Instagram for the weekend" or atleast try to. Oh and the whole 540 something messages after posting about it. We get it boohoo to you 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.