New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinking that Heidi Rawstorn is pregnant again?! She usually has a super flat tummy but in the last few posts she has a bit of a bump. She’s heading down to Christchurch and something’s tells me we are going to have a baby announcement 😂

Reactions: 1
Ive been waiting for Em to come up... everything seems so hard for her and shes always offended by the smallest thing.. alot of the time i think she needs a reality check about real life problems. Her husband is home most the time and she still struggles with parenting.
Yeah she Owns a big huge property in northland is at the beach every day has a husband at home who yes doesn’t seem to ever help but is at home and they own an investment property as well so get money from that and her huge patreon base and yet she only ever complains about not having enough money when she has more than so many but her audience is wealthy So they would eat up all the stuff about how earning that income and having two houses isn’t enough and she should be able to complain all the time,

Reactions: 2
The husband seems a bit useless too. Never helping her and always doing tit for himself.
I’d burn my partners shed down if he spent that much time in it 🤪 Why do so many men think if they are doing things in their shed they don’t have to parent

Reactions: 3
Yeah she Owns a big huge property in northland is at the beach every day has a husband at home who yes doesn’t seem to ever help but is at home and they own an investment property as well so get money from that and her huge patreon base and yet she only ever complains about not having enough money when she has more than so many but her audience is wealthy So they would eat up all the stuff about how earning that income and having two houses isn’t enough and she should be able to complain all the time,
Have to chime in here. I paid for her patreon for ages. When I lost my job she dropped me from the group, her stories etc without a second’s notice. No nothing. In comparison when I unsubscribed from Emily Writes one at the same time she emailed back and said I’m sorry you lost your job and gave me a free subscription. I just feel like it’s all about community unless you can’t pay for it then you’re nothing.

Reactions: 10
To all the influencers reading here, just stop. Remember that the majority of people here were once your followers/fans, and ask yourself why they feel the need to contribute to forums like this?

I know that moaning about "online bullying" and "trolling" and the effect it has on your mental health gets you great engagement, but stop and think for a minute about the impact your "job" is having on the mental health of your followers too.

You block people if they dare say anything on your platform that doesn't fit your narrative, so why seek out these forums when you're not open to feedback from those who you're so quick to block?

But, if you do insist on reading here, please take the time to read the positive comments too, and maybe take a little time outside the echo chamber you've created to do some self-reflection on what's being said here?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you find yourself not enjoying the conversation people are having on a page online…UNFOLLOW. Do not sit there consuming posts on Tattle Life that makes you angry, upset, or that offers genuine criticism that you don’t want to hear or respond to. We are not online to serve you…and if you find this conversation doesn’t edify you and cuts a little close to home for you then please do yourself a favour and stop logging in *checks notes* at least 5 times since 6:45 this morning if you find it problematic for your own mental health.

Or, feel free to engage with the critiques and take some helpful tips on how to be more relatable and transparent with your followers…whichever you like!

Just don’t vaguebook through an antibullying post at people who call you out on an online forum that you won’t admit to reading.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
If you find yourself not enjoying the conversation people are having on a page online…UNFOLLOW. Do not sit there consuming posts on Tattle Life that makes you angry, upset, or that offers genuine criticism that you don’t want to hear or respond to. We are not online to serve you…and if you find this conversation doesn’t edify you and cuts a little close to home for you then please do yourself a favour and stop logging in *checks notes* at least 5 times since 6:45 this morning if you find it problematic for your own mental health.

Or, feel free to engage with the critiques and take some helpful tips on how to be more relatable and transparent with your followers…whichever you like!

Just don’t vaguebook through an antibullying post at people who call you out on an online forum that you won’t admit to reading.
If I watch a show on Netflix and I don’t like it, And people mention that show, I say “I didn’t like that show for these reasons….”

Reactions: 16
I really like Rebecca she seems really honest about the help she needs, good on her for accepting instead of crying about hard everything is constantly 😅 wouldn’t be surprised if she has adhd
I like following her cos it’s new content everyday instead of just routine posting. And I find her more relatable then others

Reactions: 8
If I watch a show on Netflix and I don’t like it, And people mention that show, I say “I didn’t like that show for these reasons….”
I know this is super pretty but I scrolled back to May 20th last year and she didn't post about pink shirt day then... Guess it only matters when it's you being bullied 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not a fan. Strong antivaxx / privileged white girl vibes. Needs a kick up the ass from the ASA as well. Oil huns are never my vibe tho
Find it soooo hard to watch her every day bagging out pregnancy! It’s no walk in the park, but she always says that she ‘thinks she’s doing a really good job’ at being positive about pregnancy this time round, but she complains soooo much. There’s a difference between being real life/relatable and just plain whingey

I’ve been following her for awhile and I know her girls name before she removed it lol
I googled her awhile back to find her blog and accidentally found out her kids names. I do like that she (semi) keeps them private like that and her reasoning behind it.

Reactions: 1
@fancybanana Welcome to the club. Never question Simone 🤣 soon enough there will be no real followers left….. the bots don’t ask questions though do they Simone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely NOT nice in person 🙅🙅🙅

Also don't forget her hubby is in the Air Force and is on about 80-90k cause he's a SGT
Does anyone else remeber Louisa having an absolute MELTDOWN over her free wedding cause none of the photos were of the kids? Like no tit, it was free. If you had of bothered to read the contract you would have realised it was never going to be your wedding. The vendors needed it for content!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.