New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE LOVE Moni.Meredith. I find her really relatable. Although she’s a mega babe. She actually does talk about everyday issues. She’s the first to say her life isn’t perfect. I think CWK, and Moni Meredith are my favs.

And now over explaining the peanut butter. We see you 👀
And the pink shirt day saying she didn’t know it’s origins shouldn’t you check before you turn a charitable cause into an ad and post your butt?!!!!? I can’t believe she has 950 patrons and it’s so expensive considering she only overshares once a month and has other people run her groups where it’s just the same people complaining just like she does it just blows my mind that she complains so so much when she has so much money and has so little amount of work to do but it is like cult anything she asks for someone jumps up and organises to get it for her no wonder she is so out of touch and also hi officially em we all know you can not stop reading this!!!!

Reactions: 7
Interested to hear others' thoughts on Toni Street?

Definitely comes under the 'public figure' category but also promotes a fair whack of stuff so could be labelled as an influencer.

Reactions: 1
Yea I honestly find that so bizarre! Like she hadon’t even had the French bulldog for very long and now she’s just buggered off with her new bf? After the huge drama she had in even getting Maui here from Greece - but heaven help anyone that asks a question about them cause she shuts that tit down immediately with some rude and sassy response!
She gave her mum the two dogs she had with Connor. One is still with the mum - Bear. Then she got the sausage dog (Mouse) and gave that away. Miko (?) died suddenly in Greece. Then she brought Maui home from Greece and told us he was like her child and it was so hard being without him while she waited for him to arrive. She got meadow the puppy and had her less than a year before she’s ditched both remaining dogs. The mum seems to have Maui. Who knows where meadow ended up. So by my count that is five dogs she has given up. So awful. Stop buying animals.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also what does she need a 3 fold playmat for? Asher is old enough to want to be anywhere but sitting on a playmat 🤦🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t NEED anything that’s she’s sent but she’ll bloody well take it! So gross

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And the pink shirt day saying she didn’t know it’s origins shouldn’t you check before you turn a charitable cause into an ad and post your butt?!!!!? I can’t believe she has 950 patrons and it’s so expensive considering she only overshares once a month and has other people run her groups where it’s just the same people complaining just like she does it just blows my mind that she complains so so much when she has so much money and has so little amount of work to do but it is like cult anything she asks for someone jumps up and organises to get it for her no wonder she is so out of touch and also hi officially em we all know you can not stop reading this!!!!
I subscribed to patron and left the fb group fast. So many posts that seemed to me like people angling for free tit or money

Reactions: 4
There is a wannabe influencer who has quite a large following... she's not been mentioned in here and I bet it's absolutely killing her deep down. She'll want nothing more than to be talked about.
I'm not saying her name though 😆
I’m pretty sure I just clicked who you are talking about lol 😂😂 otherwise it’s another one who is the same lol

Reactions: 1
I tried to be a Marnies world fan but…the drinking after saying drinking is bad for them time after time..
I find the unschooling content interesting,because obviously our school system can SUCK and it’s not made for everyone.
But the thermomix surprise buy 🤣 after the 2 weeks of gosh we really need to stop spending $800 a week on food posts 💀
For her to not being able to make porridge but successfully make cocktails..
And now another Fiji trip!
A month long fiji holiday and the thermo is going too.

I must admit I enjoy following Gemma McCaw. No ads. Her kids faces never feature on camera. She gives glimpses into what her life with Richie is like, but doesn’t overdo it. She also seems genuinely grateful for the help she receives from her mum.

She’s not an influencer by any means, but a public figure and I think she is pretty humble.

Reactions: 16
I must admit I enjoy following Gemma McCaw. No ads. Her kids faces never feature on camera. She gives glimpses into what her life with Richie is like, but doesn’t overdo it. She also seems genuinely grateful for the help she receives from her mum.

I enjoy her also, her mum is amazing, such a lovely lady, also love how they are a bit awkward on camera etc. no arrogance about them at all.

Reactions: 6
What? It was suicide ? How awful

Magnolia is the absolute worst, I just don’t get how people can follow her, she’s a terrible parent and her over the top swearing and use of the word bleep is not cute, especially when talking about people that got you to where you are, “you only see 5 mins of my life” but the 5 mins she shows of her husband are 🤮 he also has ego/arrogance issues and speaks to their kids like shite.
Her second book seems to be a slight flop?
and an earlier post said she’s struggling with rent?
She is so toxic and passive aggressive, and those mirror poses, oh my lord, so cringe!
Anyway, being toxic on Insta isn’t a great way to promote your business.
Please Cherie break away from the Narcissist, you’re everything she isn’t.

In other news, a beautiful soul to follow, Paige Wainui/Fox, her lovely husband committed suicide last year, and her heartbreaking journey of grief and trying to carry on is inspirational, beautiful strong soul.

She’s not an influencer by any means, but a public figure and I think she is pretty humble.
I like her too. She has a few ambassadorships. She's been on the receiving end of complaints to the ASA about not declaring adverts, but I'd like to think this wasn't done intentionally - she just seems very straight up.

I enjoy her also, her mum is amazing, such a lovely lady, also love how they are a bit awkward on camera etc. no arrogance about them at all.
Her mum sounds like she provides incredible support! I wonder if she still teaches? I've seen Gemma and her mum at various airports a few times together (she's usually doing the child minding) ... she must fly to Christchurch (from Tauranga) whenever Gemma needs a helping hand?

I love Richie and Gemma together - they just seem like the perfect match.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thoughts on Talz Life?
She gave off dirty vibes when she announced she doesn’t like wearing undies, pissed me off when she was paid by a iwi to promote the vaccine but then went to the the protests in Wellington so that was confusing but I unfollowed when she smashed up BD’s Bach/house like it was something to rave on about.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.