Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmmyPost

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan at all of Emily Writes. The swearing in her writing is meant to be cool I guess, but it's just over the top and awful. She's also very self centred with the 'Oh woe is me' stuff. She has obviously turned her issues and disfunction into a lucrative career though, so she is smart to that degree.

Amen! It's not just me! I am so over her sad-fishing.

I'd love to see her vs Simone in a (victorious)

ovasee

I agree!
She’s a Director of Me Today, she’s an accountant, her family own 3B, her husband is a rugby player! Influencing seems so greedy on top of her already huge wealth!
I don’t think this is fair to say she’s greedy, she doesn’t work as an accountant anymore (your CA doesn’t go away) and she does some influencing on the side along with looking after their daughter. She’s also not a sellout like other Mums and keeping their daughter private, good on her I say!!

Kiwigirl90

Also, I love Rebecca Keil and so glad her husband is treating her a bit nicer!
But what was the tea on that? They split (a while back) and she was solo holidaying with her Mum and seemed super sad, I’m assuming he cheated but then realised how amazing she really was?!

Yes! She was her “second” best friend down from Nana Whittaker 🤣🤮
Wonder if that's why nana Whittaker now calls her Dennis 🤔🤔 Dennis the menace

i know jarad works away for work alot, not sure if it was that or something more

tryhards

I don’t think that kids should be placed infront of the tv but l also think that having the child not watch the tv or ‘knows what it does’ and thinking that they are holier than thou isn’t right either
I’ve never seen her preach no TV, but probably don’t follow as closely as you. There is nothing wrong with kids so watching tv just like there is nothing wrong with no TV. Neither is better. What ever suits your family right?

Ewwi.nsta

See old Als is having a whine. She literally posted on her story last night bitching and moaning about her husband leaving his plate and shirt on the couch she’s always bagging him out or saying he’s in a foul mood. Full of snarky comments about him but it’s not toxic…. She’s a literal train wreck you can’t help but to watch 😅

Same! I can’t see it lasting, like surely not. Cherie seems way more chill and hands on as mum compared to MK.
She's obviously got some spies here 🙄.