New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Millie has gone silent about her dogs. Like not even a post saying how she misses them. It’s odd considering how much she would post about them prior.

Reactions: 9
Simone talking about how she only needs to clean her mirror twice a week instead of 4 times a day. Like seriously?

She’s going to have a wake up call when she has a toddler running around 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find some of kiwi birth tales pods so cringe, she has no natural flow, monotoned and it’s all a bit awkward. The Aussie one is so much better. Wish someone else was the host of the kiwi one.
I agree, she sounds like the most boring person on the planet and not the kind of person who is relatable when hearing about birth stories.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow Jordyn Grace? Used to love following her but her PDA videos with her bf have made me unfollow, she seems a bit desperate for attention.

• Haha
Just going to put it out there, I used to really like Kateyourmate's content, was funny and relatable (except going to the gym every morning lol) but ever since she has had what's his name, I feel like she is less relatable and I had my first kid a few months before her 😂. She let her partner take the baby out on his first walk on his own a few weeks ago and she had to get on the gram and was feeling so nervous - I think every mum deserves a break but I guess she doesn't want one?? I can't think of anything worse than having spent every waking moment with my child for 10 months straight.....

And now she's quit her job so I guess the #ads will sustain her income while she GETS OUTSIDE everyday whilst the rest of us are trying to get out of the house to get to work lol.

What happened with the son?
She was so awful to him. Gave him alcohol and proudly showed it on her page. Then hubby got caught saying in the background of her story that he was going to give the boy a hiding 🫣 I think there was other stuff too and just being nasty to them all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I saw a comment before about Rachel GB. God do people follow her? She talks about herself in blow by blow minute detail. It’s so boring. And then she wants people to pay for patreon to read more!! So boring.

Just going to put it out there, I used to really like Kateyourmate's content, was funny and relatable (except going to the gym every morning lol) but ever since she has had what's his name, I feel like she is less relatable and I had my first kid a few months before her 😂. She let her partner take the baby out on his first walk on his own a few weeks ago and she had to get on the gram and was feeling so nervous - I think every mum deserves a break but I guess she doesn't want one?? I can't think of anything worse than having spent every waking moment with my child for 10 months straight.....

And now she's quit her job so I guess the #ads will sustain her income while she GETS OUTSIDE everyday whilst the rest of us are trying to get out of the house to get to work lol.
I unfollowed KYM the other week and I’d been a long time follower but the whole most perfect mum in the world routine got old. I’m a mum and an ECE teacher and I can’t even relate to most of her content. I think having anxiety around your partner taking your kid to the supermarket is probably intrusive thoughts and borderline PPA. It’s good she’s talking about things to bring awareness and so other Mums maybe don’t feel so alone but also, might be good to chat to someone about these thoughts. I wondered if she’d quit her job, not surprised. AD city coming up!

Reactions: 5
I saw a comment before about Rachel GB. God do people follow her? She talks about herself in blow by blow minute detail. It’s so boring. And then she wants people to pay for patreon to read more!! So boring.
I paid for it and OMG it was the most irritating thing. She went on and on and on about all sorts of things and by the end all I could think was 'no wonder you have no friends'

• Haha
I’m surprised Millie has gone silent about her dogs. Like not even a post saying how she misses them. It’s odd considering how much she would post about them prior.
Yea I honestly find that so bizarre! Like she hadon’t even had the French bulldog for very long and now she’s just buggered off with her new bf? After the huge drama she had in even getting Maui here from Greece - but heaven help anyone that asks a question about them cause she shuts that tit down immediately with some rude and sassy response!

She has a 3.97 per cent shareholding. So she has grossly embellished her role there. She ain’t bringing in f all from that. But Paul Holmes set her up nicely.
I don't think he did 🤷‍♀️

He spent an absolute fortune on her in-treatment care and although she's a beneficiary of his Trust (among others), who knows how much was in that ... certainly it would seem that her stepmother and brother got the lion's share:

Maybe her mum (doctor) is helping her out; maybe, when her brother sold Mana Lodge, he gave her some of the proceeds ... who knows.

Reactions: 2
So why talk about such a personal thing publicly when the family hasn’t? This is not ok.
Coroners report is public record. And the person who mentioned it mentioned it in a supportive kind way.

Suicide is nothing to be ashamed of, after all the people left behind didn't choose it.

Yes; people have the right to privacy, and can choose not to comment. And we should be adult enough to be able to provide support (or just get on with our lives) without addressing it with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I find her soooo judgy, “this is how I think it should be done…” “no judgement to anyone else though” but secretly there is.
Also the redic voice she puts on, considering she only has a following for mocking influencing Mums!

Lucky Asher.. mum stopped ‘work’ for 17mins to comfort you.
Also I imagine this kid is just going to walk around with his hands in his pockets because mum is teaching him not to touch anything her house.
Also what does she need a 3 fold playmat for? Asher is old enough to want to be anywhere but sitting on a playmat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They fell out over Kate being super opinionated over the way they parent and judging them before she even had a child of her own
Yessss!! This is EXACTLY how I imagine her to be, she thinks she has a degree in trying to educate people on “her” “idea” of parenting (until she gets gifted something and will change her idea to suit that), your an ECE teacher love not a parenting expert!

Yessss!! This is EXACTLY how I imagine her to be, she thinks she has a degree in trying to educate people on “her” “idea” of parenting (until she gets gifted something and will change her idea to suit that), your an ECE teacher love not a parenting expert!
Kate your Fake Mate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.