Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
All 3 siblings are weird 2 of them are stage 5 clingers the other one attaches herself to old rich men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate it when she does this weird face, with all that botox and makeup she looks like some sort of Tim Burton character 😱

EDIT - Thought I recognised the look! Like someone slapped fake tan on Emily from the Corpse Bride... I imagine that just below this pic, Emily is doing that stupid hand thing Natasha does when she poses

1000011214.jpg

Attachments

• Haha

FauxShow

The cracks are showing...

She's basically a single mum. Andrew isn't very present at all in Addisons life, is he?

Definitely not a life I'd want for me or my child.

Mbd123

God forgive me I’m definitely going to hell😩but I just don’t see her little boy cute at all I don’t know what it is about him…

• Wow
  • Haha

lyrixs

Ohhhhh I’m coming for her tonight there’s just too much to work with today she hands it to us on a plate!

First - why does she act like she’s some sort of independent woman just because erm, she put a playpen together? Oh but she did it ALL BY HERSELF! Come back to us Natasha when you’ve done a day’s work and actually used some intelligence.

Second (oh so much to comment on tonight! Giddy) - what’s with the before and after pics of her ‘weight loss’ and hoiking her knickers right up her arse over her hips in an attempt to look thinner? Oh and don’t get me started on the dieting ‘advice’ she’s doling out - move more, eat less - who’d have thought it?!!!

I THINK I’m done now… but I might be back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lyrixs

Lol, you got it!

Noticed in the caption, she's only been there 5 minutes and already begging local companies for handouts
She’s changed the location on her post since she put it up earlier - got rid of ‘Borough of Harrogate’ and has changed it to North Yorkshire.

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle….

Don’t worry Natasha you won’t find us camping outside your front door your really aren’t THAT interesting….!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
Thread title by @Jailer66

Recap from previous thread;
New clothing line was launched and as we expected was indeed dire.

After 9 months of complaining about how sick and tired she was during her pregnancy which definitely had nothing to do with her shocking diet Natasha finally went into labour….well she went into hospital at least. A few times. Ending in a C-section which she coined a “semi-emergency” Addison (Addy/Ad) Carter Thurbon was born.

No less than 2 weeks after Addys birth she was straight back to posting with her tits out and hiding the AD label (not to be confused with her child’s name) in the corner of her stories.

She tried to launch some kind of subscription based page which went away as quickly as it was announced. Mum and baby were both poorly, but of course all we’ve heard about is how much better she’s feeling now and continues to be passive aggressive to anyone who points out that her baby might be in danger when she posts photos of him in potentially dangerous situations. Also vehemently denied drinking wine while breastfeeding even though 2 glasses of wine appeared on a reel during their stay in the Cotswolds.

The cheap, tight, skimpy dresses are here to stay and we are awaiting the big news of “something life changing”.

Still has AnXiEtY.

• Haha
  • Heart

studmuffin12

Lol, now she's having a meltdown because a few people called her fat and EE are putting the price of her contract up 😂
That is what you get when you broadcast yourself in your knickers and (ill-fitting) bras for attention, brand promotion to an open account, Natasha.

"Just for that I'm going to eat extra" how old is she, 7? 😂

It was okay though when she was calling her baby fat and chunky, she can dish it out but cant take it.

• Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
I don't think they have separated. They purchased a house together. How would that make Andrew look, getting her pregnant then bouncing after the first year? Natasha looks awful though. Like her face looks so tired, not matter how much botox. Her make up still bothers me, like you're using frost colours love? that shits gotta gooooo.

OMG the brother is unhinged y'all! How he monkey bars from relationship to relationship is beyond me. I'm all for dating/marrying til you get it right but he's like "in love" straight away. Like howwwwwwwww do you do that? hahahaha What's up with tagging Wayne too?
I get what you’re saying but lots of men up and leave in the first year a baby is born even if they bought a house etc. Don’t think that makes a difference if they want to leave they will.

Reactions: 8